Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi BhasinYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, will Ketorol help with my knee pain? I have had a surgery in the last week and I am experiencing knee pain since then. I am not sure if it is normal or not. Do suggest good advice.
Sometimes when I wake up from my deep sleep I have severe lower back pain. However pain goes away after a while. I only have pain when I wake up from the deep sleep, not otherwise. I have this condition since last 2 years.
Hi dear sir I am from surat, muze uric acid ka problem hai or mere hato me paro me joint hai vaha sujan or pen hotat hai so please muze kuhha tip aapo, uric asid level:-6. 8 hai so please tell me
I'm suffering from spondylolesthesis with transection of spinal cord atl1-l2level with overlapping of veribral1over l2 which develop kyphoscelosis with bladder bowel involment since 25 year.
HI Sir, I feel I am really tired after doing normal works like travelling in metro standing 1 hour. Immediately my body and spl knee got pain and after morning I'm suffering from fever basically I want to improve my body stamina what can I do. By profession I'm a software Engineer so I have do not any physical work please suggest me.
Sir I am suffering from pain in my fingers joint in my hand. Even if I open or close fingers it really pain. The pain is from last 1 week. May I know what is the exact problem. please give me the reply.
I am suffering from back pain, I can't hold myself at one point for a long time it gives me a lot of pain, can you please suggest me what should I do?
I'm 65 yrs. Of age & having low back pain for last one month. I also have regular constipation problem & doesn't get proper sleep.
I'd been spending a lot of time lying on my bed lately & This morning when I was trying to push my bed my back kind of snapped/popped, I felt something move there and the pain was just overwhelming. It hurts too much to just sit, lie down or even when just standing. I can't seem to relax my posture, its very painful. What should I do?
Hi I am 40 years of woman my bp, sugar, lft, urea, cretinine, calcium, tsh t3, t4, mri of brain every thing is normal but I am suffering out head reeling what can be the cause. I have cervical spondolysis but the doctor told this can not be the cause of such reeling. I have bit vit d deficiency and I am taking arakitol injection. Can you suggest me what can be the cause?
I am suffering from back pain till 1 month so when ever I lift a bevy weight I have severe pain so pluses make sure me a treatment for this method.
Hello Ortho - doctor. I have problem of dislocation left shoulder ; my left shoulder is dislocated 4-5 times. And at the time of dislocation, doctor provide me anesthesia and then located me shoulder. So my question is ; Why my shoulder is dislocated again & again and is there any permanent solution of this?
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.