Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Skin Revival Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Tags & Freckles Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj ParkashYour feedback matters!
I missed my period on this 10th May, did my pregnancy test on 13th may, it was showing negative. But I had pregnancy symptoms. 14th and 15th may. I realised there was a brown patches discharge for 2 days then the 3rd day heavy bleeding like a period days. What does it mean? Was I pregnant?
Anay always says No to sleep. Always takes more than half hour to get to bed. He sleeps around 1.5 hr in afternoon and 8 years in night. We take him to bed at 9: 45 and it takes 10: 30 to 11. So what is good or better way to get him sleep on time?
My question is about hair fall. I am 30 years old and my front hair has almost fallen. Can you please suggest any medicine, vitamins or any other thing which can grow my hair again.
Amblyopia is commonly known as 'Lazy Eye'. It is a vision development disorder, which affects eyes and the brain during infancy and childhood. It signifies that the eye does not achieve a normal visual acuity even with refractive correction in form of glasses or contact lens. During normal visual development, the eye and brain learns to 'see' and develop binocularity, that is the ability to perceive depth (Stereoacuity). This occurs in the first 8 to 10 years of life.
Each eye transmits a clear and identical image from retina to the brain, which fuses the two images into a single image with 3 dimensions ( adding depth). When the image is formed on the retina of two eyes is too dissimilar, the brain cannot fuse the two images and suppresses the more blurred image. As a result, the worse eye does not learn to 'see' and becomes 'lazy'. This condition is seen in 1-4% of population.
The common causes for dissimilar images or Amblyopia are:
1. Misalignment of the eyes or squint: It is the primary reason for Amblyopia is misalignment of the eyes. In case, both your eyes are not aimed in the same direction, the image captured by each eye is different , resulting in diplopia. The brain will see from the dominant eye and suppress image from the other eye. Over a prolonged period of time, the eye dissociates from the visual cortex of the brain.
2. Refractive Amblyopia:
- Unequal refractive error in both eye. When the eye power of both eyes differ by more than 1.5D of spherical equivalent, which results in dissimilar images between the two eyes. As a result, the visual development in restricted in the worse eye.
- High refractive error or astigmatism in both eyes, since there is a blurred image in both eyes, the normal vision development does not occur in either eyes resulting in bilateral lazy eyes.
3. Cloudiness in visual system or visual deprivation Amblyopia: Any kind of obstruction or cloudiness in the normal visual axis of the eye tissues can lead to Amblyopia. Disorder of any kind, which blocks a clear image from being focused blocks the formation of a clear image on your retina. Commonly due to congenital or developmental cataracts or corneal opacities or prolonged closure of one eye in early childhood( drooping of one eyelid, eyelid swelling, patching of one eye).
Treatment for Amblyopia: For treatment of Amblyopia, a child must be compelled to utilize his affected, weaker eye. This can be done by correction of causative factor such as, treating refractive error with glasses, surgical correction of misalignment of eyes followed by patching and vision therapy, cataract surgery.
Patching or occlusion of the good eye: This is done to force the brain to pay attention to visual input from the worse eye. This allows nerve connections between affected eye and brain to develop due to, which the eye 'learns to see'. Eye drops such as atropine are also used for blurring the vision of the good eye. Some form of vision therapy may also be required to train both eyes to see together and develop some degree of depth perception.
To be effective, treatment should be implement as early as possible , within the period of normal visual development best within first 8 years of life. Some visual gain has been seen in selected patients up to age of 14 to 18 years. This also highlights the importance of a comprehensive eye examination as a routine in young children.
I lost somebody last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I have a left knee pain for the past two month It does not pain while I am playing but after playing it pains a lot.
I have black spots it is giving me a dirty look. So I need to get rid of this. Please help me to solve this problem easily without any pain. I will be waiting for your answer. So kindly send the answer as soon as possible.
I have dark spots on my face. And I am in a need of sunscreen to glow up my skin. Wat should I use to clear my dark spots of my face and which sunscreen should I use?
I am a 28 yr guy. I having back pain and shoulder pain for 5 years. How to relieve from it. Daily am travelling 4 hours for last 5 months.
Am a 21 years old boy. But my height is too low as compared to others. What should I do to increase my height.
My neck part is becoming black I don't know whether it is a pigmentation or something else I want to reduce that blackness for that what I have to do?
I am 16 year old and suffering from hair loss problem. What should I do to grow more hairs and stop the falling of hairs?
16 september ago smokes weed, nd then hadalcohol, for a second I could not connect to the surrounding and I started panicking, became tachycardia with dry mouth, did not sleep whole night, and next day I again lost contact but yes I had idea what water in surrounding, my eyes wide open, after two days I was in market and started feeling dizzy likesomething happened I could not understand or even recognise places and then confused, with terrible headache ,i drunk glucose water and was fine, but the episode every once in w hile continuous and I get tachycardia and tunnel vision and now I am having a hissing sound inside my head. After that I did a lot of internet research ,read on books, I am myself a medical student, now I am getting thoughts like I have mental disease all the time, I do not talk much to people, I try to keep me alone, I am always thoughtful ,cannot concentrate in anything, I have no suicidal thoughts, or hallucinations, I try to sleep on time but deep in me I always think about being sick, and the tunnel vision keeps on coming, I keep on thinking I have a mental sickness, this fear is not getting me peace of mind.
I am 26 yrs, My weight is 95 kg, can you tell me how to reduce my weight with Ayurveda medicine or any home remedies?
I am tasnim nahar. Age 25+. Married. Have some problem with my periods. Last time it was 16 day long. Bleeding heavily with cramps. N the texture of the blood was not normal, its slippery. N I was feeling my breast is enlarged. I have 2 medicines named clot xl 500 n syl forte. N finally ofloxacin ornidazole tablets n its stopped. Can you please tell me about this problem which I am facing. Is it any hormonal imbalance? Kindly suggest me. Thank you.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.