Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surabi Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surabi SinghYour feedback matters!
Her periods has over on 28/05/16 then we have sex on 31/05/2016 then within 48 hrs I have her an ipill after that we again have sex on 04/06/16 and than again on 09/06/16 on 10/06/16 light bleeding has started along with with discharge there is no itching or pain and it is not over yet we have done a urine test and it is negative is this is a sign of pregnancy or vaginal infection.
I m 22 years just got married I m pregnant my first pregnancy I do not why my abdomen keep paining every 15 days. Now I m completed 17 weak. What should I do.
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I don't feel like I am pregnant. No vomits or vomit sensations. No other symptoms too but I am pregnant of 10 weeks. My stomach is a bit grown and I suffer alot from back pain. Is back pain common during my stage. And why am I not getting or feeling any other symptoms. Is my baby healthy. Because I have heard it if vomits happen baby is healthy. So I am worried please help me with it.
I am 48 year May be going through menopausal phase. I am having pain in my right thigh and lower portion of leg, tightness in my breasts. Feeling very tired nowadays. Putting on weight. On the whole not feeling good. Kindly suggest.
Hello doctor my mensuration date is 29 jan . sabhi nai is date k hisab sai mara ovaluation time 11to17 feb bataya. Baby conceive k liye kya muje regular sex karna hoga ya ovaluation time period mai 2-3bar karne per conceive kar sakti hu kya .kya sahi hoga baby conceive k liye please tell me.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I am 31" year old having 2 kids one 6 years old and other one 4 months old. On Feeding. I was taking multivitamins tablet prior to birth of my second kid. I want to ask A question that can I take Calcium Supplement tablet to Retain my Bones Strength. I am a Lactating women.
These may be taken by people who are living in places with a seemingly pleasant yet unhealthy weather. They may benefit from it. Both red and black varieties of mud are used for mud therapy which helps in eliminating toxins primarily through the skin and also other organs such as intestines and kidneys.