Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surabhi Agarwal
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Arthrogryposis
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Surabhi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a wonderful experience as the dr patiently assessed our child and gave wonderful practical tip. Her experience was evident with the tips she provided. Best part she is approachable and frank with her opinion and no money minded. will be looking fwd future interactions.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surabhi Agarwal to be knowledgeable, very helpful, caring, sensible and professional. Thank you...but day by day... Our fear increases...
She helped me diligently to recover the finger movement post fracture. Services provided we're exceptional.
Her team provides a very comprehensive solution to problem. Good documentation .
Basant Kumar Kashi
Dr. Surabhi Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Very thankful sir
Please suggest home treatment for my autism child. He is a boy of 4 years. Everything physical appears normal but he is not speaking and also does not listen even when we called him. But he only listen when something interesting such as mobile phone and tv etc. Pls help me as I am from a very remote place and could not take him to autism care due to family condition.
- As this new year begins (first month is half over) let's not just make fake resolutions to break them every sunday blinging on foreign desserts like cheesecakes or waffle instead dear friends let's blinge on till (sesame) and gud (jaggery) ladoos, nariyal (coconut) ki burfi. These are far more healthy and connects us to our roots. Our genes respond them better as we are grew up consuming them. These indian Super foods are rich source of nutrients and they even help us cut down our super cravings.
- Don't starve yourself, eat wisely and enjoy life.
- Have a gadget free day day once a week. Owners of multi million dollars tech firms have confessed that they gave their children gadget free upbringing. Why aren't we learning our lesson? let's wake up before it is too late.
Hi Priyanka Gawde Madam I am in accounting profession so basically whole day sitting job. But in Morning I am doing exercise half an hour for frozen shoulder & half an hour stretching & some yoga for weight loss. In whole day I consume 3 cup of tea having less sugar. Breakfast and lunch taking together in that sometimes taking kanda poha, upma sometimes biscuits with tea. In noon taking fruits one bowl like watermelon, Papita, Orange, Pineapple etc. In evening taking an Apple sometimes if I feel more hunger then eat Pani Puri at night 3 small chapati, pulses and vegetables (I am not eating all vegetables like only few vegetables to eat) one big spoon rice (Not every time with dal avoiding dal instead of that using specs) then went for walking every night after dinner walking 4 to 5 kilometres daily and also walking nearly 2 kilometres during the day and consuming 8 to 10 glasses of water.
- We indians have a unique love for tea, every person has its own version of tea. Someone wants it strong, some sweet some more milk etc. It is not bad to have tea, tea contain anti oxidants which are very good to take care of fre radicald hence help in delay aging. But remember never take tea first thing in the morning. Try to eat a banana first thing in morning. Banana is a whole food it itself. It provides our body metabolism boost and neccesary nutrients required.
- Green tea should only be consumed post breakfast or lunch. Apple causes gastritis hence an shud never be consumed empty stomach.