Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is pregnant from last four months but now these days she feel immediate little pain daily at lower part of abdomen what is the reason.
Hi. I'm 21 years old .I'm a virgin. I feel a itchy feeling in my clitoris and vagina and when I touch my clitoris it swells up and becomes blood red in color and all this happens mainly after 10 pm. The itching of vagina and clitoris including a burning sensation while urinating. Please suggest me some remedy as i'm really worried about my problem.
Hi, I want to know the possible reasons of breast cancer. My wife is having a 8 months old baby. Please advise.
Dear sir, we have doubt about pregnancy. We have doing sex daily. Since last 15 days we have sex without condom. My wife's period date has been 21-22 every month. Now today's 27. But she has not in period time. So how to know .she is pregnant or not. If she is not pregnant. Then why she is not in period time. We both like to sex without condom. But we are afraid of pregnancy. In family planning. We want child after 1.5 or 2 years. So, what to do for this type planing.
How many times you need to have sex before going to gynae in case your wife is not getting pregnant?
I have hairfall problem for last 2 years it become so thin and also I have the irregular periods for did I used medicine last 5 years now its cured am not taking any medicines. Now I want my hair growth and to increase the hair.
Sir/mam , I had intercourse 1 month before . Now I feel I had periods of length 4-5 days. It was bleeding heavy for these days . Even though I need some medicine to control because I use to bleed more than normal girl ,feels like I am anemia. . Is there still chances that of being pregnant. Because I am having headache (migraine patient) and feels like vomiting. Do reply sir/ mam.
I had a sex with my lover in January 12 after two she took a contraceptive pill so that she did get her periods in time that is January 16 but while coming to February she should get her periods on 16th of this month but still she did not get her periods. Why the periods are going to delay. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? If the periods are going to delay due to intake of pills how many days it will takes? Could you tell me the answer as soon as possible eagerly waiting for your reply.
I am 18 years old and I am releasing squirt unnecessarily without any intimation or without any feeling. Could you tell me is this natural or is this a problem? Why girls squirt unnecessarily?
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.