Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Supreet KaurYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years old and active through my assignments as trainer for bankers. I have been operated for heart surgery in 2008. Some times I feel fatigue and weakness in nerve system. Please let me know some homeopathic medicine for the purpose. I am taking following medicines regularly: Ecosprin AV 75, Nexito forte and Losakar 50 only once in a day at night before sleep for last 8 years. My food is very simple with no ghee except using olive oil. Morning walk for 2-3 Km in 30 to 40 minutes.
Hi doctor. I am 18 and I am really worried about my height! I am now just 5.3 will I be able to grow taller after 18 also. Please give me a advice if it is possible to grow still. What I should do ?
Two months back I did my blood test done in tht my hbnc report was 10% 287 blood sugar. I have been to doctor he prescribed some medicine for diabetic. Yesterday afternoon I had one sweet dish and evening I check my sugar and it was 167 .So want to know is my sugar under control or more.
He is getting married on 18th of this month n his wife's period date is from 15th so he want to postponed it to 20th! Is it possible?
My 2 years old daughter is born with single kidney and her Serum Creatinine level is 0.87 ml. Please confirm if it is normal.
I am 46 years old man, having acidity problem. I have habit of chewing tobacco. I tried to stop it several times but intakes are less but do not stop 100% Is there any medicine to stop this habit?
I am 32 years old pregnant woman carrying 24 weeks baby. My total cholesterol level is 239, My LDL level is high. So doctor advised to reduce LDL level. I can't manage it properly. Please advise me how I shall manage. Please give me a diet chart.
I'm male, underweight. Height- 169 cm, weight- 48 kg, age- 29. How much weight can I gain to normal weight. I want to increase my weight up to 70 kg. Pls advise.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello doctor, Mayank got pain in stomach in every days in night what can he do for relief. Please suggest.
I have hyper acidity and the air used to choke in the chest causing pain now I am better but if I perform any rigorous activity I get a mild pain in the chest section. Is it fatal?
Dear Sir /madam I want my wife to do a oral sex with me but my wife Is not at all interested in and feel very Dirty what should I do and I don't want to Force her at all !
I am having constant pain in the right hip area and I have taken some pain killers but it is still there while standing only. I had pains in the right knee and right elbow. I play regularly badminton which I was advised to stop but unable to do.
I m 22 years old boy. I always feel that I have less stamina in my body than other. Because when I do gym work or running that time I do less than my friends. So please prescribe me a good protein powder. Not weight gaining protein powder only stamina I need. My weight is 73 kg now. please prescribe me that protein powder which is easily available .
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.