Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunta GoswamiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 43 years aged, diabetic she is on medicine trivolib 2mg and vildagliptin 50/500mg but her hba1c is above 8.2, she complains of body pain, hair fall & stomach upset very often and most of the time her body seems to be hot, could we have some answer?
Hello sir my age 20 My skin colour is very dull and black. How I can fair. please refer night cream name. And how I can care skin.
My hands are not same white from shoulder to finger it's back and white I am not feeling comfortable In sleeveless dress also my face is white but neck is black what I use for it please help me.
Want to clean up my from pimple and acne, try everything from pills to benzoly gel but nothing works so there is any other treatment to completely clean my face from acne and pimple, like laster treatment or something.
I am getting pimples too much after I do masturbate. With in 2-3 days of masturbation period i'm getting them. When I don't do, the pimples are less. Could you please tell me a correct solution.
I am suffering from dermal Melasma since last 8 years. Pls suggest effective cream or treatment. I am male 46 years old and required to work in sunlight for 10 days in a month. I have done upto laser treatment but it is not helping now.
I have many pimples on my face and I use many medicine and many face wash but these are not go. So please give a good solution for it.
I am losing my hair for the past 9 years despite using many medicines and oils. Can it be treated? If yes, can you suggest any other procedure to treat this?
I have suffering small pimple in my all face which is looking very bad how to resolve this by using home treatment if not possible then suggest cream?
Is there anything I can do to get a smooth n whiter body .I hve dark underarms n butt and pimple scars on back .I really feel depressed seeing myself.
I am 16 years old. My complexion is so dark. I can not bear with it. Can there is any way for being whiten with out fairness cream?
I have acne on my face for last six months. I took medicine but it can't work. Please guide me and suggest me doctor.
I am 25 year old male. My skin around penis is very dark and also bad odour comes. What should I do? Please advice.
I am 26 years and still pimples arise day after day and my face skin becomes oily. How can I get out of it.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.