Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am an obese 33 year old pregnant woman. My last menstruation date was 11.7.14. I had approx 6 early misscarriage 3 after few days and 3 after 6 weeks of pregnancy. I am worried about my this pregnancy every time. Please suggest the precautions should I take it this time
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
Hi, I miss my period then I was check pregnancy test first time 29 oct, device is (I can) that time positive, then second time I was check pregnancy test 2 Nov 10 pm, device is (prega test) that time negative. Finally I did once again pregnancy test 5 Nov early morning and device is (I can) that time again result is negative kindly advice.
Doctor here is bleeding and pain at lover to my wife after 10 day of sex . She take unwanted 72 after sex . Please suggest .
I am 24 yrs. 27 weeks 3 days pregnant. First pregnancy. Having frequent braxton hicks contractions. Not painful. But can feel tightening in the stomach. Goes away within 20 seconds or so. But frequency is increased since 3 days. I am very worried and scared. Is something going to be wrong. Please reply. Thanks.
We had sex many times before but this time While we got intimate, she was all ok but as soon as I have tried putting my penis in to her vagina, she could not keep it inside as she was crying out of pain. She literally felt painful and this is not the first time we had sex.
My girlfriend took I pill 5 days ago and we got physical again when the condom was slipped last night. So are there any chances of pregnancy?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.