Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha JainYour feedback matters!
We had sex for first time, her vagina is tight as well as her ass. So how do we penetrate with ease. And how do you advice us for a first tym fuck. Does oil outside condom acts as a lubricant, tell us few things that we should do for doing a first tym sex.
Sir - my last mensustral period was 13/12/17 - I was very regular before (27 days cycle) - got jelly brown reddish light clots on 13/01/18 for 1.5 days - 27/01/18 beta serum hcg <1.2 - very stressed ,doctor give medicines for 5 days n injection no periods - 13/02 again half day cramps and light same jelly - usg on 14/02. Nothing found (reports attached) - regulate tab for 15 days .no periods yet - vitamin d3 injection n b12 - again beta hcg test on 04/03/18 and was 3.5 Questions 1.could I be pregnant. At rarest chances 2.any chances of ectopic pregnancy (as slow beta rising). 3.why beta hcg is rising .(Both beta hcg different labs) 4.why menses not coming? Pls help.
Allergic Rhinitis is a very common condition and it is also known as hay fever. One in five people is usually affected by the same. It is an inflammation inside the nose that occurs when one breathes in something that he is allergic to such as dust, mould, pollen or animal dander. It also occurs if one eats a food that he is allergic to. The immune system of the body reacts to these allergens and attacks the particles inside the body. It results in allergic rhinitis symptoms such as watery nose and eyes and sneezing.
Allergic rhinitis is caused by an allergic reaction to allergens.
- Oversensitive Immune System: Whenever our immune system senses danger, it produces antibodies to fight them off. It is the same for allergens too, but allergic reactions do not occur after coming into contact with the allergen for the first time. It takes time, and hence, the immune system must also recognize it first and then produce the antibodies to fight it. Producing antibodies beforehand causes the cells to release a number of chemicals which results in sneezes, nose block and runny nose.
- Common Allergens: Tiny particles of allergens enter the body through the breathing process and cause rhinitis. Common allergens are-
- House dust mites: House dust mites are tiny insects. They are found on the bed, sofa, mattresses, pillow cover, etc. They feed on human skin flakes. They do not cause rhinitis directly; a chemical found in their excrement causes it. These mites can be found throughout the year, but their number increases during winter.
- Pollen and spores: Trees and grass produce tiny particles of pollen that cause rhinitis. Trees produce pollens from early to mid-spring. Grass between the end of spring and beginning of summer.
- Animals: Many people are allergic to animals. What causes rhinitis is not their fur but their urine and saliva. People are mostly affected by cats, dogs, horses, cattle, rabbits, guinea pigs, rodents and hamsters. An effective solution is to be around cats and dogs from an early age. This protects from the allergic reactions.
- Work related allergens: There happen to be a few allergens at the workplace, such as wood dust, flour dust, latex etc.
Symptoms are dependent on the severity of rhinitis
- Blocked and runny nose
- Sore throat
- Itchy nose, eye, mouth, throat and skin
- Red swollen watery eyes
- Dark circles
- Trouble smelling
- Pressure in nose and cheeks
Ayurvedic Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Allergic Rhinitis from an Ayurvedic perspective is caused due to the ama (toxins) present in the body and due to low immunity. Accumulated ama aggravates the levels of Kapha (Water) in the body, giving rise to different symptoms of allergies.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Have freshly-prepared, warm food.
- Avoid stale and junk food.
- Kapha-aggravating foods like dairy, wheat, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, bananas, oranges and grapefruits should be avoided.
- Cover your nose in dusty or cold surroundings.
- Whenever you feel slight congestion, take a steam inhalation treatment.
- Avoid sleeping in the open and cover yourself properly before going to sleep.
Nasyam Therapy which is part of Panchkarma is very effective in cleaning of sinuses and improving immunity of nasal mucosal membrane.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I want to know about the beat and simple position to conceive from last 10years we both are trying hard but not able to get the positive result of pregnancy what should I do please suggest.
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
Hello Doctor! I guess I'm suffering from vaginal infection but I'm not sure that it's yeast infection or BV. I am having swelling, irritation, burning sensation, itching on the surface and there is a discharge of white (lil bit yellow) thick stuff like butter as well and it's not smelly. Please prescribe medicine as I don't want to go to any random doctor as I don't know any doctor here. I also used coconut oil to stop itchiness and it helped.
Both men and women can suffer from sexual dysfunction which in common man’s speak is a problem that prevents you from experiencing sexual satisfaction. If you are experiencing sexual dysfunction in any part of the sexual response cycle which traditionally includes excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution, you are not alone. Research suggests that 43 percent of women and 31 percent of men report some degree of sexual dysfunction or difficulty.
It also remains a topic that many people are hesitant to discuss and resolve worldwide. Read on to know more on sexual dysfunction so that you can understand it and seek treatment for it because treatment options are available and extremely helpful.
Types of sexual dysfunction
Sexual dysfunction is classified into four categories:
- Desire disorders: This is a generalized lack of sexual desire or interest in sex
- Arousal disorders: Inability to become physically aroused during sexual activity
- Orgasm disorders: A delay or absence of orgasm
- Pain disorders: Pain during intercourse
Symptoms of sexual dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction - An inability to achieve or maintain an erection for penetrative sexual intercourse
- Retarded ejaculation - An absent or delayed ejaculation despite sexual stimulation
- Early or premature ejaculation - Inability to control ejaculation
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication before or during sex
- Inability to relax the vaginal muscles for sexual intercourse to happen
- Lack of interest in or desire for sex, an inability to become aroused or pain during intercourse are also classified as sexual dysfunction.
Causes of sexual dysfunction
- Physical causes - A number of medical conditions can cause problems with sexual function like diabetes, heart and neurological problems , hormonal imbalances, kidney or liver failure, and alcoholism and drug abuse. Anti depressant use can also affect sexual function.
- Psychological causes - Stress and anxiety, sexual performance anxiety, relationship problems, depression etc. are some of the psychological causes responsible for sexual disorders. Feelings of not being good enough and the effects of a past sexual trauma also come into play.
Diagnosis of sexual dysfunction
The doctor will begin with a history of your symptoms, followed by a physical exam to rule out medical problems.
A major part of diagnosis is psychological. The doctor will evaluate your attitude about sex, as well as other contributing factors like fear, anxiety, past sexual abuse, relationship problems, medications, alcohol or drug abuse, etc. to understand the underlying cause of the problem.
Most types of sexual dysfunction can be treated by addressing the underlying physical or psychological problems. Other common ways to treat sexual dysfunction are:
- By changing a medication which may be casing sexual dysfunction - If you have a sexual dysfunction due to hormone deficiencies, you may benefit from hormone shots, pills, or creams. Men can use Viagra or Cialis for erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis.
- Mechanical aids - Penile implants or vacuum devices can be used in men to maintain an erection. Vacuum devices are used in women too and so are dilators to help women who have an extremely narrow vaginal opening.
- Sex therapy - Marriage counselors and therapists help couples resolve their relationship issues that may be causing sexual dysfunction.
- Behavioral therapy - This helps you to seek insight into your behaviour which may be causing sexual dysfunction and address it.
- Psychotherapy - This type of therapy can help you resolve prior sexual trauma, feelings of inadequacy, anxiety, fear, or guilt, and poor body image.