Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha GupthaYour feedback matters!
She had bleeding after first tim intercourse she had severe pain any tablets any lotions next time precautions please suggest any condom and other precautions please.
I am 23 year old female. I cant eat well. I have done all the test. In report all are normal. I am look like skeleton. All are asking about me to my parents. Rarely I eat quickly, Maximum of the time it takes more than half an hour. So that I was avoided to go out. If more no of persons are with me then I can't eat even small amount of meal. I don't know what to do? From my childhood, I cant eat properly. Because of me my parents are also suffer. I am very much worried about my health.
I am 25 years old, married. My weight is 43. From last month I am having irregular champs. Usually my periods complete in 5-6 days but now it is extending 10-13 days. In first 7 days I am having light and brown periods. Then suddenly it flows heavily. Pls suggest me wat to do because I am worried about my health. And in every 2 hours I am getting hungry.
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern. The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult a doctor without any further delay.
Can I still have the PCOS after my abortion? Actually I was having PCOS like around august 2014 I got to knw when I started missing my periods and periods were irregular and in ultrasound I got to knw m having PCOS. Doctor gave me medicines. Den I got pregnant in May 2015. Den it got aborted after 2 months. Now I want to knw dat still m having PCOS?
Hi. My sister is suffering from normal white discharge. Nd she's 16 year old. Will I please know which tablet should be taken to stop. Please help.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old married. From last 2-3 months I got a less bleeding during periods. Generally my period duration was 4 days.(first 3 days was normal nd 4th day less bleeding). But now first 2 days is normal nd on 3,4 day very less bleeding. please help.
Hii I missed my periods. I consult a doctor and sonography done. It shows tiny cystic focus in endometrium and mild subchorionic bleed. What is its meaning. Plzz reply fast? Give me the meaning.
I have a period problem for example if my periods strt at 20th and ends at 25th in one month but in the next month my periods comes at may be on 25th or 27th is it possible for every one what could be the problem?
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
Medicines firstly reduce the side effects of allopathic hormonal pills.
Remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels becomes normal. The treatment has dynamic action in revitalization and regulation.
As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth.
My wife 33 weeks pregnant. She had little bleeding. On sonography blood clotting seen at lower side of placenta. Dr. Gave taxim injection. Is this situation normal.
I was cuddle with my boyfriend. And his penis touched my tummy. Just my tummy nothing else. And mine periods problem was also there. So I want to know that is there any possibility of pregnancy.
I want to ask, after three day of my MC I had done unprotected sex and I have taken unwanted 72 within 72 hours and once again after one week once again I had sex without protection, so I want to know that, I have to take contraceptive pills once again.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.