Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam before 7 days ago I was make physical relation with my partner first time in my life. Just after 15 minutes of vaginal sex I was start feeling a mild itching on my plivet parts and then after 5 minutes I feel itching in my hole body for 10-15 minutes. Is it normal or any symptoms of any type of allergy or disease?
I had unprotected sex on may 3 but thn later got my periods on may 10 and also on june 10 now my period is delayed by 10 days am I pregnant?
Hi my wife is pregnant around 36 weeks and she has much pain ,it is possible to birth child 36 weeks pregnancy but doctor told me that will do operation around 37 weeks .what I will do.
Can I keep my penis on my partner's vagina and rub it friendly without inserting, is there chances of getting pregnancy?
Hie. Recently me and my girlfriend had some sort of sex I didn't put my part into her part but just I rubbed. Does she could present I didn't split my orgasm on her part also. How do we know that she is pregnant or not. It's been a week since this happen. Please help with my question. When we have to use pregnancy test machine.
I am pregnant by 3 months. As per last test my haemoglobin counted 8.6. May be for this reason or some others Dr. prescribed me a new medicine called Bevon capsule. I am taking it daily after lunch for two days and both days I vomited all my lunch. 3rd day I stopped the medicine and no vomiting occurred. I felt ok. Now I confused whether I'll continue or not that medicine. Please help me. I can't consult my Dr. before next month.
There are two types of abortion, namely medical and surgical. In case of medical abortion, pills are taken to terminate the pregnancy; whereas, surgical abortion is done if the pregnancy has reached an advanced stage when pills are ineffective. While generally there are no health risks or negative effects of abortion on fertility, there are rare cases of complications, which can give rise to severe symptoms post abortion. Following is the information you need to know about abortion and its effects on fertility:
When to seek medical assistance:
It is advisable to seek medical help if you have the following symptoms post abortion:
- Persistent pain in the lower abdomen, which lingers even after taking medication
- Excessive bleeding
- A high temperature
Possible effects of surgical abortion on fertility:
- Infection after abortion: Infections post abortion like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), if left untreated for long can spread and harm your reproductive organs, thereby impacting your fertility. It can cause complications like infertility or ectopic pregnancy.
- Damage to the cervix during abortion: Damage to the cervix during an abortion can cause cervical incompetence and consequently increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Damage to the womb during abortion: There are chances of damage of the womb (uterus) during abortion, resulting in scarring, which can cause fertility issues if not corrected. This is more likely in case you had multiple abortions.
Apart from the above mentioned complications there are a number of other complications, which can happen due to abortion, preterm birth, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy and low birth rate, etc. Further, infertility can also be a possible side effect of abortion pills, which happens due to scarring of the uterus during the procedure of forcible elimination of the fetus. In all such cases it is advisable to schedule regular check up with your gynaecologist.
My periods have came on 7th april and my fb rubbing with his open penis on my laggings and he also used his finger in my inner area may be my fb down on my laggings then my periods again come on 29 th of april so there is any chance to get pregnant. What is the expected time of my periods in may.
Doctor, I had taken Ipill on 3rd may (which was the 14th day of my cycle). I have not experienced any spotting or bleeding till now. My next due date is 20th May. I have been having low backache since a week or so, light headache, creamy discharge and also a weight gain of 400 gms after Friday last week. Does these signs indicate any risk? I am a bit worried.
Is doing crunches bad for females? I have heard a few people saying that it causes severe cramps during periods and damages reproductive system. Is it true?
Hi I recently delivered a baby it's been 2months now I have put on weight very badly n people at home say not to diet coz of feeding n I'm not suppose to go out until baby is 5-6 months.. I'm a vegetarian please suggest me how to reduce weight? Actually my eating capacity is included now may b coz of feeding the baby. I used to jog 5kms before marriage (1.5 years back) now I'm really not sure if I can jog so much. Coz I feel very weak I had a normal delivery only. When visited doc she told me to lose weight. So please suggest me if there is any way of reducing weight. Thanks in advance doctor..
Keep your meals small and regular. A big meal sitting in the stomach will produce a pot-bellied look even in the slimmest person, whereas eating little and often won’t overtax your digestive system, and is less likely to spoil your silhouette in that little black dress. But good news for baked bean-lovers – plant-breeding programmes have made these beans lower in raffinose, the sugar that causes wind.
Get in balance
An imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut can also cause bloating, so top up with a healthy probiotic yoghurt or drink. Take a little care at first, though, as sometimes probiotics can unsettle things digestion-wise, at least temporarily. If you’ve been overdoing refined carbs, swap to smaller portions of slower-releasing, low-GI types, such as porridge, grainy breads and wholewheat pasta. Swapping some of your carbs for monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) will also help (think nuts rather than pretzels, tahini instead of jam).
Flat tum foods
Great flat-tum-friendly foods are potassium-rich fruit and veg, in particular bananas, beetroot and a daily glass of orange juice. Potassium works its magic by counteracting the water-retaining effects of excess sodium in the body. But you’ll also need to cut down on salty foods to maximise the stomach-flattening impact.
Never drink on an empty stomach and go for spritzers or other lower-alcohol drinks to help keep your stomach trim. Instead drink plenty of water to aid digestion and flush out waste matter more efficiently.
Put down the chewing gum
When we chew gum, we often swallow excess air which leads to bloating. Avoid it altogether where possible!
There's a clear link between stress and digestive health. Why not go for a run to de-stress, or book in to that much-needed yoga class?
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.