Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita VashistYour feedback matters!
Is it safe fr women to suck dick while having sex and after how mch time couple cn hv sex after c section delivery.
Hello sir my wife is 8th month if pregnancy she was very weak already using doctor tratment but will not improve give me some suggestions.
I and my partner were basically rubbing each other's genitals against each other for a while and we weren't planning on having sex. Although his head got into my hole for just a second or so. I pushed him immediately since I didn't feel right. 2. A) He did not cum. B) We aren't sure if there was pre cum. He had urinated several times before this by the way. And last ejaculation was more than 16 hours before so I think less chances of sperm presence as well. 3. I am just really worried. Could this lead to pregnancy? I have been freaking out. My last period was from 24th July to 5th August. This took place on the 9th. Since I'm so stressed my period might delay as well. I am unable to figure anything out. Please help. I repeat, contact of the head or tip of the penis with the vaginal hole was less than 2 seconds.
Sir I am new married. My wife 26 year old. Its 5 days of sex but we are not able to make first intercourse. His vagina is very hard and too small. And also she feel very much pain. Please suggest me any cream or medicine. Which help us and also she can't feel more pain?
I'm am 21 years old diagnosis with pcos take deviry tablet 10 MG for 5 days now after 7 days periods not coming.
Madam since one month fifteen days I am suffering with lot of bleeding with clots than i consult gynaecologist biopsy done report is endometrial proliferative phase she advised deivry 10 mg tab since 5 days bleeding was not controlled what can I do now my age about 45 years.
Benefits of eating sprouts early in the morning
Sprouts can be home-made and they make one of the healthiest breakfasts to begin the day with.
Top 4 reasons to start your day with a bowl of sprouts.
- Beneficial in weight loss: Sprouts are high in fiber content and hence beneficial in weight loss because they help in breaking down the fat in our bodies and flushing them out.
- Rich in vitamins: Most of your required dose of vitamins can be fulfilled by sprouts since they have vitamins a, b-complex, c and d.
- Add vigor: Sprouts are also known to be rejuvenating foods and add vigor to our bodies.
- Easy to digest: They are easy to digest and can be eaten by the young and the old too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Am 37th week pregnant suffering from tight motion and pain while defecation my due date is 1st may am unable to Sit comfortably am using milky of magnesium but no use kindly suggest what to use and get relief from pain.
Not getting any pms symptoms like cramps etc and my period is due tomorrow. Is there any chance I am pregnant or period can come without warning?
I am 26 years female, my pregnancy is not happening from last 4 months, do I need to go for check up?
Hi I am 30 years old man and married since last 2 years I am very fond of having oral sex even my wife used to give me oscassioanly but not the way in which I can get pleasure till peak point she is having problem with the secreted discharge from my shaft even I used to clean and serve her after washing it. Pls let me know how can I convince her or what to do so that she can do it daily till my orgasm.
At 34 weeks of my pregnancy .sudden vaginal bleeding and doctors said baby died in stomach only. I am fully healthy. All scan reports normal. Than why this happen.
Hi me and my gf want to have sex without any precautions. Can you say me the exact what days after or before period to have a sex. Without getting pregnancy.
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today. Its been more than a month.& there are no signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help.
Exercising outdoors is always fun and refreshing for the body. It de-stresses the mind and increases energy in the body. Most people prefer outdoors workout due to the pleasant weather. There are many advantages of working out outdoors but you need to follow some tips to make sure your workouts are injury free.
Here are 4 tips to make your workouts safe:
- Warm Up: Warming up before you begin your workout is very essential to a safe workout. A good warm up increases your heart rate and improves your blood circulation. It also improves the mobility of your joints, thus reducing the risk of injury. A sample warm up may consist of shoulder rotations, jogging in place, bodyweight squats and burpees.
- Stretch: Stretching after your workout is essential for injury free joints. Stretching helps to ease the tension in your muscles and allows greater range of motion. Blood circulation also improves along with reducing soreness in your muscles. It lengthens the muscles and allows it to return to its natural position, thus improving posture of the body. Stretches are either classified as static and dynamic. Static stretches are stretches which are held for a fixed period whereas dynamic stretches involve moving through various postures.
- Limit Sun Exposure: Make sure you are not over exposed to the rays of the sun. This may lead to various skin complications such as sunburns, tanning and even skin cancer. Too much sun exposure may increase free radicals in the skin, leading to various skin disorders. Apply a sunscreen before you head out as this will protect your skin. Wear proper gear such as caps and full sleeved clothing to protect your body from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Wear the Right Footwear: If you love running on roads, then you need to take special care in selecting your footwear. Running on roads without proper cushioning may increase your risk of injuries such as shin splints and other calf injuries.
To be continued.