Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Varma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita VarmaYour feedback matters!
From past one month i'm suffering irregular periods I had my periods on last week of july then again in First week of august I saw little spotting of blood for maybe 2 days then I had normal periods that were scheduled to be around 20 or 22august but I got them on 19-23august but now since 1sep again I have little bleeding continuing till now and sometimes it pains in my back n lower abdomentoo I had physical relations with my husband I maximum times used ipill rather than condom maybe thrice in a month what further should I do how can I get my normal period cycle back.
My friend is experiencing bad stomach cramps during her periods. Can you suggest ways how to minimize this? I also wanna know why she feels sex appeal more during this period!
Hi after how many days from a period one should have sex for getting pregnant and till how many days should one have.
I am looking for help from an endocrinologist. I have a lot of facial hair growth and even without eating much I am putting on weight and even when I do try to work out it's tough for me to lose weight. I am a 24 year old female. I have long working hours and do not get too much time to work out. But by job keeps me active as I am in the hospitality industry. My periods are irregular also. Please help me.
Sir kya periods me sex kiya ja sakta he kya .or agar kiya ja sakta he tho kya condom use karna compulsory he. Kya period me sex ke time pain jyada hota he.
Mujhe periods main bleeding bahut jayada hoti hai aur mere dard bhi jayada hoti hai. Mere se kai baar to bed se utha bhi nahi jaata. Mujhe aise mein bahut jayada dikkat hoti hai. Main married hu aur is condition main kuch bhi nahi kar sakti. please help me.
After delivery I had only 2 days periods. .what should I do. .i had gained 20 kgs of weight. .after delivery I loss only 5 kgs. .on 4th april by c section I had my delivery. .what should I do.
Hello. I am 21 year's old. I hadn't get my period. I had crossed 14 days from my regular date. I used take much coconutwater to get my period and also I took medicine like fizinorm forte to be prepone my period. But I didn't get it. Is there any problem in my health.
Top Tips for the Best Penis Hygiene
Most men are well aware of the necessity of excellent penis care and know what it takes to keep their penis clean, handsome and healthy. But it does pay to look over a primer on penis care from time to time, so that a man knows he is doing all the right things for a healthy penis. And just as it's important to know what to do, it's equally important to know what not to do when it comes to day-to-day penis health.
Best penis hygiene steps
A guy who wants to have the best penis hygiene around can follow these important tips:
- Clean thoroughly at least once a day. A good shower can be enough to remove any bacteria or other issues that plague the penis and the rest of the body, for that matter. Make sure the water isn't too hot - hot water can leach the oils from the skin, which leads to serious dryness. And that can lead to flaking on the penis, which reduces the odds of having the most handsome penis on the block.
- Use an appropriate cleanser. Many men turn to the same soap they use on the rest of their bodies to clean the penis. Some will even turn to an all-purpose wash that work for their body, hair care and more. This is always a bad idea, because only specially formulated penis health cleansers should be used on the delicate penis skin.
- Pat dry, never rub. Though it can feel nice to step out of the shower and rub off the water with a cloth, it's not good for the penis. When drying, it's best to pat the area to remove the moisture, then proceed with daily moisturizing.
- Use a good moisturizer. After patting the skin dry with a soft towel, a guy should immediately reach for a moisturizing crème. Why? Because the delicate skin is still slightly moist from the shower, and it's important to lock in that hydration. A moisturizer will help keep the skin healthy.
- Always clean after sexual activity. Whether a man is masturbating with plenty of lube or having sex with a partner, there are bound to be sensual fluids on his penis when all is done. It's important to remove those fluids, as well as potential residue from condom use, so that it doesn't impact penis skin in the long run. A quick rinse at the sink can be enough to help remove the residue that can cause itching, flaking and other unsightly penis problems.
- But don't wash too often. A guy might think that if washing once a day is great, then washing more often than that is even better! And while it is true that men who sweat a lot or stay very active during the day might want to have more than one shower - such as a man who showers at the gym in the morning but then showers at home at night - it's best not to overdo the penis hygiene. Too much washing removes the vital oils the skin needs to stay soft, which in turn leads to more dryness.
A man can top off his penis care regimen with a healthy dose of penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient cream that contains vitamins A, C, D and B5 is essential. The crème should also include Shea butter and vitamin E to help improve hydration of the skin - a true must in penis hygiene. Finally, amino acids and antioxidants round out a healthy penis crème that no man can live without.