Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My last period was on 13 Feb 2017. Me and my bf was forplaying on 20 Feb 2017. He rubbed his bare penis on my vagina and also it was one inch inside my vagina, and he didn't ejaculated at all. But just for precautions, I have taken ipill in 40 hours. After one week of taking ipill, I got light bleeding for two days. Should I be afraid about pregnancy? And when can I expect my normal period. Ideally it should be 13 March 2017. But after withdrawal bleeding, I'm not sure when it ll come next. And should I go for a home pregnancy test. If yes, when? Thanks.
We have sex in ovulating period that is between 11to19days and now 23rd day she is discharging white. What is the problem please explain it its urgent know.
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm 30 years old female. I hv been getting Blood spots for the past two days (4-5 drops in a day). Took one contraceptive pill on 30th Sep (iPill) and 2nd on 3rd Oct (Unwanted 72). Periods were due on 5th Oct. There is no pain or anything. Just blood spots since yesterday. Let me know if its a concern or some side effects of the pill or in case I need to get any tests done.
I am getting Orange/red vaginal discharge after using candida suppository treatment. Is this normal?
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries
I am planning to go on birth control Femilon tablets. What should be the dosage and how should I start consuming it. Will there be any side effects? And also if it effective or not.
My age is only 18. But my breast sagging. I want my breast to b stiff and erect what to do from sagging breast.
She desperately wants to have sex in her periods without any protection. There is no option to have sex after or before her periods. She wants it on her periods time. So is there any possibility that she can get pregnant.
I am 45 plus. I have my period started on 12th june at night but the heavy bleeding is continued till today without any pain. Last time my period was on 5th of may and it was normal. What should I do?
My wife had her mensuration cycle over in wednesday. On thursday afternoon we had sex n I accidentally inserted my sperms into her, she went n peed right away n told that very little blood came out. Late that night we again had sex n I again accidentally inserted my sperms into her. She again went n peed right away telling that the sperm was out. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach, (from the 65th hour of first sex ). Its been monday today n nothing has happened yet. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant so doctor what to do right now I am really very tensed regarding her pregnancy. And can you suggest the name of any abortion medicine?
Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy. If to avoid which months of pregnancy it should be avoided.
I am 19 years female and I always have had a irregular periods from when I was metured. I am anemic and the doc suggested me the cycloreg tab so oily when I take the tab I get ma periods orels I don. Wt do I do? its been 3 months I got ma periods n I dint take dt tab nw.
My wife is not getting menses period it cross more then 1 month. We have 2 year child as well .as of now now plan for second baby. So what medications needs to take for get menses period.
Hi ma'am I want to ask. How can my wife pregnant. Because I am hiv positive and she is negative. And we want atleast one baby. Please suggest me. I heard about sperm wash how it works and cost?
I'm female 22, sometimes I delayed my period for 10-15 days. Is it okay or I'm suffering from anything?
Is one day period is normal? Why this happens or is there any issues. Kindly explain reasons for one day period.
Morning after pill is an emergency form of contraception. It is a type of birth control which can prevent unwanted pregnancy which is a potential risk after unprotected sexual intercourse. The typical name, “morning after pill”, is on account of the fact that it is usually taken on the morning after you have had unprotected sex the earlier night.
How does it work?
It primarily works by inhibiting or delaying ovulation. It does not cause abortion, but merely stops ovulation temporarily and thus, prevents fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It is required to be taken within 72 hours or 3 days after having unsafe sex for it to work effectively, but the sooner you take it, the better it is.
Risks associated with the Morning after Pill
Although the prospect of using this pill seems very useful and handy, there are risks associated with it as well.
It has temporary side effects such as nausea, headache, dizziness, lower abdominal pain or cramps.
It is not a reliable form of birth control like condoms, copper-Ts or IUDs as you might still get pregnant.
It can lead to bleeding between your periods or heavy menstrual bleeding can be experienced. It can even make your menstrual cycle irregular.
In serious cases, it can even lead to cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding inside the brain) and cerebral thrombosis (formation of clots in the brain).
It does not protect you from any sort of STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) or STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection).
It can even lead to hormonal imbalances if taken on a regular basis as it can interfere with your regular estrogen and progesterone levels.
If taken multiple times, it can even affect your fertility in the future as it can alter the pH levels of your uterus.
- It is an emergency contraceptive and not recommended for routine use.