Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Singh Rathour
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Singh RathourYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I would like to know my married daughter got pregnant and found diabetes her Fasting sugar 120 and 2 hours after lunch 173. Now doctors advised to take insulin. Is use of insulin harmful to child or mother if it continued till delivery? Is any treatment available other than insulin in Ayurveda? Pl reply.
Mem mari gf hai usko period aaye 14 ko khatam hue 20 ko maine 30 ko sex kiya but mem usko period aaye 13 ko jaldi 2 din but period 4 din hi hue 2 din kaam kaam 3 din nhi hue or fir 4 th din hue to mem kya vo pregnent hai.
I am getting married next month. Me and my partner do not want to use condoms from the very first day of our married life. And we do not want a baby before 2018. Should I use contraceptive pills? What is the procedure? And can using contraceptive pills create problems in my pregnancy in next days?
My wife's period date was about 18th feb but he had no period on that time. I have sex with her on 20th and gave her a unwanted-72 but till now there is no period of her. I was checked with pregnancy kit that says negative. What should I do? Pls help me. I do not want any child now.
I am 29 year old, my last period date is 29 th Jun, but still today not my periods yet come so can you please give me some medicine aur some tips what I do.
She is very thin and during sex in her vagina and some rushes outside her vaginal skin. please suggest some medicines and how she gain weight and little bit fatter . Her weight is approximately 32 Kg. We had a one year old daughter.
I have been trying to conceive but I don't usually know when I ovulate, and my circle always last 40 days. Please help me.
I am 18 years and I am suffering from PCOD so the main symptom of PCOD is acne pimples and many more so right now I have pimples and acne I consult many doctors bt they say until you r suffering frm pcod to ap ko acne pimples se relief ni milega aap ka jab tak pcod thik ho ni jata bt I want ki mere acne nd pimples chale jaye so can you please recommend me any cream so that I get little relief frm acne and pimples.
I am 6 weeks pregnant n I already have a 1 year baby. So now I don't wanna proceed my pregnancy anymore. So please advice me the effective home remedy to abort a child. N I am not mentally prepared for 2nd child. please suggest me the needful.
Sir I have 1 month pregnant and my health is not good I want to cancel the pregnancy please help me.
I am Keerthi. I am 6th month pregnant. I have thyroid in this pregnancy blood reports. I am using medicine for that. Doc said continue till delivery. This problem will cure after delivery? Please tell me I am worry about that.
I went to doctor. She took my urine test and said that I am not pregnant. But before I ws done giving the urine sample to doctor I washed the container from outside. Does it gives some negative results?
I have a ovulation test and it says the small little line is dark red and the big circle is red but not as dark what does that mean? I'm not ovulating I think I am pregnant i've been off birth control for 12 days now and I had unprotected sex. Should I wait till the end of the month.
Pls tell the sign of pregnancy in details and pls tell me the test for pregnancy which are done in the home using homemade things. (urgent pls reply as soon as possible)
Hello Dr. I am 28 years old and marriage had completed 2.6 yr. Now we are looking for family planning, I had miscarriage in November 2015 after that as per my Dr. Advice after 3 months of it we had started planning again. My cycles are regular and it is of 32 days. I have done ovulation study this month on 11th and 14th day we found multiple small follicles (5-6 mm) in both ovary. So my question is why follicles are so small and what should I do to increase its size? Once I got pregnant then why this problem occurs? Please clear my doubt and help me. Regards
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
1. Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
2. Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
3. Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
4. Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
5. Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
6. Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Am 20 years old My last period is 12th august My cycle is 28 days I do intercourse daily in my 10th day I do intercourse today but I felt Pani in my abdomen We are in our pregnancy plane My question is Why I felt that pain.
1. Bael fruit for constipation:
Fast foods that is very low in fiber is the main cause of constipation. Eating a traditional diet rich in fiber will treat constipation very effectively and if combined with home remedies will give the best results. Though fruits like bananas, mangoes helps people who suffer from constipation, bael fruit gives amazing results. Consume bael fruit regularly to get rid of constipation. The fruit is so full of fiber that it treats constipation very quickly. To eat, cut the fruit in half, sprinkle some brown sugar and enjoy it.
2. Bael fruit for ulcerative colitis:
A male about 35 years was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and doctors started steroid medications for him as his condition was worse. However despite taking steroids for weeks he kept having the flare ups. Finally the patient started looking up for alternate therapy and he found bael fruit. After taking bael fruit two times a day for a few weeks he could reduce the dosage and finally he was steroid free. After reading the incident, I was amazed at how a small fruit had saved the patient from so much pain. If you suffer from ulcerative colitis, please give bael fruit a try, as it does not have side effects.
3. Bael fruit for diabetes:
Bael fruit is good even for diabetics because bael fruit keeps the insulin level stable and even many doctors and nutritionist recommend bael fruit for diabetics. Bael fruit has an soothing effect on the stomach due to it's high fiber content. Try to include bael fruit in the diet in moderation. Too much of bael fruit will result in an upset stomach. If you are a dibetic try to eat it as a whole fruit, instead of juicing it.
4. Bael fruit juice for hair and skin:
Bael juice is one of the best way to keep our skin and hair healthy. Try making and drinking bael juice whenever you get fresh bael fruit. When buying bael fruit make sure to buy ripe bael fruit which smells ripe and sweet. To make the juice, first cut open the fruit like you do a coconut and scoop out the flesh. Add little water to the scooped out pulp and let it soak for a few hours. Boil the required jaggery with little water and strain using a fine strainer to remove impurities and let it cool. Now squish the fruit and water mixture with your fingers and then strain using a large holed strainer, as we don't want to strain out all the fiber from the juice. Now in a blender, take the strained juice, prepared jaggery syrup, a pinch of rock salt, a pinch of roasted cumin seed powder and a pinch of fresh black pepper. Blend everything together and serve it chilled in tall glasses. This juice apart from keeping the digestion in good order also keeps the skin and hair healthy and shiny.
5. Bael fruit for diarrhea:
In many parts of india, using bael to cure diarrhea is very common. The best thing about bael fruit is it is used to cure both dysentery and constipation. Treating both constipation and dysentery depends on the ripeness of the fruit. Ripe bael fruit is used to treat constipation and unripe bael fruit is used to treat diarrhea. To make the remedy, cut a unripe fruit and scoop out the pulp of a fruit. Boil a cup of water and add the scooped out unripened pulp and boil for a few minutes till it softens, strain and drink it warm. This decoction is very good for treating diarrhea. When selecting unripened fruit for using it in the remedy, make sure not to pick very unripe fruit.
6. Bael fruit for weight loss:
Bael fruit is also ideal for including in weight loss plan as it keeps the blood sugar stable and keeps us satiated for a long time due it's high fiber content. Try taking a bael fruit as an evening or a mid morning snack and it will tide us over till lunch or dinner without snacking. Bael fruit also is amazing for digestion related problems and keeps the digestion in keep order. The main key to natural weight loss is peak digestion which can be easily attained with these amazing natural foods. But please don't over consume bael fruit, especially if you are just starting to eat it, as you might get an upset stomach.