Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita SaradaYour feedback matters!
My friend, s wife has undergone several abortion at interval of 1/2 to 1 year. This time again she did it in request of a mail child. But this time after abortion, bleeding is not stopping completely. Doctor has given a 20 day medicine to take without failing any day but even after 15 day bleeding is coming after gap of 2days, please advise.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.
My LMP was 8th August I had sex on August 21st to 24 th still no periods. I checked my pregnancy test yesterday and today bt results is negative. Is there any chance to pregnant. Am so confused please give me a answer.
I am 19 year's old and have many pimples on my face, what the proper way to remove pimples and darkness on face.
Having a surgery, big or small, will subject your body to a certain degree of pain. Post-operative care, hence, is of paramount importance. You'll have a surgical wound where the surgeon has made an incision. To ensure that it heals quickly and to reduce the risk of an infection, it is important that you care for your wound area and keep a regular check for unusual signs and symptoms.
Let us take a step back to understand the normal process of how a wound heals. At first, there will be inflammation during the first week when blood flow to your wound increases. This is a crucial care period as your wound is still fresh. The second phase is proliferation where new blood vessels and tissue begin to grow around the area.
The third and final phase is maturation where new cells develop to strengthen the wound and soften the scar. Depending on the location and size of your wound, your surgeon may have used stitches (medically called sutures), metal clips or staples, adhesive dressing, tape or glue. Stitches, clips and staples are usually removed between three and fourteen days after your treatment. Here is how you can care for your surgical incision:
- Change your dressing regularly: Most patients are called to the hospital at regular intervals during the first week for change of dressing two or three times. The nurse or doctor ensures a sterile environment during the process. If you find your dressing falling of late night and you can't go to the hospital, you can wash your hands thoroughly and open a new sterile dressing package and apply to your wound. At all times, touch only the edges of your old / new dressing.
- General care for your incision site: Keep the incision site as clean and dry as possible. Keep it covered with plastic during a shower if it is on your hands or legs or take a sponge bath until you get a green signal from your doctor. Protect the incision from sunlight. Some incisions may get itchy as they heal. This is quite common, but it is important not to scratch your incision during this period.
- Eating and drinking properly to heal quickly: Vitamin C and Proteins are important as they aid in healing of wounds. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, which includes a variety of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruit and vegetables. Make sure that you drink enough water because if you're dehydrated, your wound may take longer to heal.
- Look for signs of infection: The common signs of an infection are redness, swelling, unusual drainage, warmth around the incision site increased pain or tenderness at the incision, incision opens up or a fever of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Oppositional defiant disorder (odd) is a childhood disorder that is defined by a pattern of hostile, disobedient, and defiant behaviors directed at adults or other authority figures. Odd is also characterized by children displaying angry and irritable moods, as well as argumentative and vindictive behaviors. While all children will display some type of defiant behavior throughout their growing years, children suffering from odd will display such behaviors much more commonly than that of any other type of behaviors. For these kids, it can seem like nothing can be done to make them happy. These children will not only do things to purposely cause conflict or to purposely annoy the people around them, but they will oftentimes place the blame on others.
I am 20 years old girl. Recently on 8 january 17 I had sex with my partner. It was unprotected sex. But the semen was thrown out by my partner. It is 19 january nw. And still I do not got my periods my last period date was 8 .what should I do please help.
Sometimes my vagina releases fluid when I wash it feel excited suddenly fluid release when I wash my clitoris does it losses my vagina as m not virgin.
Hi am 15 weeks pregnant. My doctor as prescribed me to drink milk adding mother horlicks or baby & me powder, am unable to drink 2 times as I feel vomit sensation. So can I drink once milk in the mrng and evening tea or coffee. Is tea or coffee effective during pregnancy.
I had a legal abortion last three years ago but till now we have no issue. We also consult with a doctor and also my first time IUI procedure unsuccessful. What is the next step for getting pregnant imedietly ? Pls suggest me kindly!
My wife is pregnant. And she is being very much nervous because of vommiting and pain in stomach. 5 months are completed of her pregnancy. Please advice, what to do?
I am 22 years old girl having whitish discharge still 1 year I have consult doctor but no use. Have done tests and have taken medicines but of no use. please help me what to do?
I'm 6 months pregnant. I'm worried that no one cares me. I have to do all the work on my own. I sit and cry for this. Will this hurt my baby. Also my hemoglobin content is 6.0. Please suggest something.
My sister just did the pregnancy test and its positive. She had 2 miscarriages almost 1 years back. Shes now having severe back pain like periods are about to come. She is worried and think of this as a sign of miscarriage. What should I advice her?
Hi. Doctor. I am 7 month pregnant. From last 1 week left side of vagina is swelling and feeling hard with a little pain. Can it normal or anything else. Pls give me the solution. Will it affect my pregnancy. Pls answer as soon as possible.
I am married with 5 year baby boy. Now we try for next baby. In past years we sex very less may be 4 or 5 time in a year due we both busy in our jobs. Now the problem my sperm ejaculate time is more then 40 min or some time one hour, my wife feel to much bored in that time she orgasm in near about 20 min when I start vaginal sex, nearabt only half hour she enjoyed the sex moments after that she feel aggressive, but I cnt stop without ejaculate its take near abt 1 hour every time. I feel same pleasure when sperm ejaculate but my wife always finished with bad mood, please advice me can I go to doctor for this problem. Some time I am also feel tired to penetrate for one hour in vagina.
Hello Doctor, For past 2 years i'm getting late periods which I never experienced throughout my 23 yrs. For every 3 - 4 months once i'm getting my periods since 2 years. That too I have to eat papaya and other foods which will help to induce it. Consulted doctors and got same feedback from everyone that change in food, increase in weight, stress, etc. Which I never experienced. I had checked my thyroid too, it is 4.150 (TSH 3rd generation). If I get my periods 4 month once then it long lasting for 3weeks with heavy flow and blood lumps. I'm tired of searching for solution. Please suggest me what is going on inside my body. Why this sudden change for this 2 yrs.
Is one I pill is enough to stop pregnancy? Or more dose is required or how much should wait for prega news test when get result?
Ovulation is that period between the last menstrual cycle and the next menstrual cycle when the chances of pregnancy are the highest.