Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita SahaYour feedback matters!
Dr I am 25 year old I had intercourse with my husband on 7 april. and my last periods were on 2 april. On 9 april I had taken unwanted 72. But from 15 april m having little bit of bleeding. So is it normal after taking such pills. Or?
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
I am 20 years old. Yesterday at night I had noticed a pain in my breast and there is swollen and also I feel like that right breast have little size changes. And I have seen in google that younger age slim ladies will mostly breast cancer is found. And I am slim also is dis is a breast cancer. What will I do? help me.
Why it is paining during intercourse. And it in not first time to be in coitus .It having so many time. But every period of intercourse it paining when I used to do sex with my partner. Please suggest me why it is paining.
I am 31 year old, had pcod and today my 9th day of period and still bleeding after passing urine with clot. What shall I do to stop period. Kindly given advice.
My mom is 39 years old. She has undergone'hysterectomy' 4 and a half months before. Just below the umbilicus, she is experiencing pain. When she reached out to the doctor who had done her operation, she said its just an intestinal infection. Please give me your suggestions on this.
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
Vaginal yeast infection is a common fungal infection of the genitals. It causes inflammation, irritation, itching, and vaginal discharge. It most commonly affects women, but men can get it too.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat yogurts daily.
3) Choose cotton and loose underwear.
4) Sleep well.
5) Change clothes after workouts.
6) Include garlic preparing meals.
7) Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
8) Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
9) Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
10) Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
11) Avoid taking stress.
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.
She had 4 miscarriages in the first trimester. She was found to be Rubella IgG positive. Whether it is good to take Rubella vaccine? and her other antibodies test were negative.
Hi My wife is having 6th month of pregnancy So I want to know that kya ab humen relationship banana chahiye ya nhi.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.
Hi, I am 32 years old, I am working in Gulf countries form past 5 yrs. 4-moths ago I got married, continuously for 2 months I stayed with her and we had daily sex. But still she is getting periods. As she is hiding some internal things with me and telling some stories of her friends for Eg: one her friend is getting only 2 days periods for a month or some times even nothing, as her friends doctor told/confirmed her that she will never going to get pregnancy. With her friends story moral, she will say if something wrong with me what will you do to me like that kind of questions my wife is asking to me. So I got doubt and I had checked with her and I am sure that, she is the story character. Kindly can any one help me exactly how can I know what kind of test shall be done to get her periods are getting in normally and whether have chance to get pregnancy or not. As I described I am working in gulf as my job type only yearly once 30-45 days I can able to spend with my wife. And I don't have any bad habits only what I have is masturbation 2-3 times once in 15-days to relive stress by watching porn other than that I don't have any kind of bad habits. I am maintaining a healthier diet. I need a child to have a complete family. I am always positive towards her but she is all the time hiding, not for any shy, but something it is what I want to know. Thanks in advance for kind your help.
Sir. How can I get unwanted 72 pills. Did I need any medical prescription or not. Will it completely avoid her pregnancy?
I had sex with my girlfriend just now half an hour ago, I didn't use condom or anything it was heat of the moment and I couldn't control myself so I did it but now I am worry tat she will get pregnant we are just gf and bf no one knows about our relationship in families if she gets pregnant me and her life will ruin, I am in urgent need doctors please help me please what I can do to not make her pregnant.
Knee is a hinge joint where the lower leg bone tibia meets the thigh bone femur. During osteoarthritis, cartilage or ligament defects and degenerative arthritis, knee replacement surgery is recommended world-wide to get relief from extreme pain. Knee replacement surgery, also known as knee arthroscopy, is a surgical procedure, in which the affected knee joint is replaced with synthetic material. The most likely candidates for total knee replacement are the patients with severe destruction of the knee joint coupled with progressive pain and impaired function.
Modern technological advances have made computer assisted knee replacement surgery extremely popular around the globe. In this surgery, the surgeon is assisted by a computer to remove the optimum amount and angle of the bone, which otherwise is done by inspecting manually. This is an excellent example of surgery through small incision and it eliminates the chances of human error. A perfect alignment and balance is achieved and hence longevity is also increased to 20 - 30 years. Knee replacement surgery is also specific to gender as the anatomy of male and female patients is different.
There are many types of knee replacements, most common being the total knee replacement or Total Knee Arthroplasty. In addition, there is partial knee replacement, bilateral knee replacement, revision knee replacement and knee arthroscopy.
In knee replacement surgery, the worn out surfaces of joints of knee are replaced with artificial implant of plastic and metal. The lower end of the femur bone is removed and replaced with a metal shell. The upper end of the lower leg bone (tibia) is also removed and replaced with a channelled plastic implant with a metal stem. A plastic ball is also added under the kneecap depending on its condition. These artificial components are commonly referred as prosthesis. The design of these highly flexible implants replicate knee, with the rotating knee replacement implants assist in backward and forward swing of the legs.
Patients whose knee joints have been damaged by either trauma or progressive arthritis should consider total knee replacement surgery. Post-surgical hospital stay after knee joint replacement is usually three to five days. The surgery has a very high success rate and shows dramatic improvement after a month. This improvement is most notable one month or more after surgery. The pain caused by the damaged joint is reduced significantly when the new gliding surface is constructed during surgery. Initially, patient will walk with the help of a walking aid until the knee is able to support full body weight. After six weeks, patient can walk comfortably with minimal assistance. Patients with artificial joints are prescribed to take antibiotics during the course of any elective invasive procedures including dental work. Physiotherapy is an essential part of rehabilitation and it will increase the muscle strength and patient can enjoy most activities, except running and jumping.