Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
Last week my question is I have try to conceive last two three months last period date 10/11/2016 but this month my period on dtd. 10/2/16 was very light pick colour only two days. Period was stop 12/12/16 pregnancy test is negative but my doctor this test try after ten days. So I try this test today but negative response. My question please reply so I confirm period date is 10/12/16 so I try again this month.
I had upper abdomen and grain area pain can I go for sonography is it some problem and I got married last 4 month want to conceive. what will I do?
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
My friend whose information is in above he have a like menstruation In 1 day 2 to 3 times he has in danger.
I am in 7th month of pregnancy period. Would like to know, how would colour of baby has been formed? Which factors plays a major role in terms of colour formation of fetus. Does saffron consumption would increase the colour of the baby? Thank you.
I had my last period on 10 Feb 16, til date I nt had my periods I have checked it before 2 days it got two lines bt one line was lighter than other, I was feeling greediness, and vomiting sensation as I consulted a doctor here they said to wait for a week and gave me a folic acid tablets til tat.
I am 20 years female I have missed my periods since last 1 week so is there any problem or something else pls suggest me.
My wife is 32yrs and has irregular mansions, she has pcod. Not able to conceive from last 5yrs now. Kindly advice.
Hi. We are newly married couple (about 4 months). We usually have protected sex, but last night it was a reverse case. I exactly didn't ejaculate in her. But still I'm worried, if she could get pregnant. Her last period start date was 26 june. I have heard that emergency contraceptive pills are bad, therefore would like to have your advice on what has to be done in this case. Also, from few days I ejaculate within seconds after entering, which is creating a problem. Is it normal or something has to be done?
Hello doctor Am 26 old. I missed my periods. Lmd is 31st July. So I did urine pregnancy test on my missed date and 2 days once. Till now I did 8 tests. All the tests are given negative result. And as per my friends advice I have taken papaya, pineapple etc etc. And menofit plus. And I went to a gynaecologist and they did scan and found a simple cyst (3.6×3.9×4.0 cm) on my right Overy and the doctor suggested me to take Medroxyprogesterone acetate tablet for 5 days and T aziwin fs kit. Due to unavailability of T aziwin fs kit kit as per the doctor's advice today I have taken nuforce 3 kit. Still no result. I called the Dr. and told still my periods not yet come. She told me to wait for 4 more days since yesterday only the Medroxyprogesterone acetate course completed. I need my periods and I don't want to be a pregnant. Very scary. Please help me. How can I get my periods?
Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant, this is my first pregnancy. I fear to normal delivery but my mother preferred this. What I do for painless delivery ?
We had unprotected sex. And its 1 month nd 15 days Pregnancy test are positive What is the best way for abortion.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
we are planing for a baby I want to know which is the best day to involve in sex after the periods of my wife today morning,please suggest
Hi am Krissh 23, actually I wanna ask one doubt. Don't mistake me. My gf and me going to do intercourse for first time. So we r going to do safe and protective sex only. But even she had a doubt is there any pills to avoid pregnancy. Actually we heard I pill will prevent from pregnancy but we don't know exactly. Please let me know safest and non side effect pills.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!