Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years female old. Not married. Earlier I used to have periods for 5 days healthy. Recently I got pcos problem. My periods reduced to 3 days. Please recommend diet and exercise to have healthy periods so my pcos problem gets solved and have healthy periods.
Ek ladki ka period time ni aa rha h 3 month se. Jo ki usne sex kabhi kiya hi ni. Uski age h 16 year. Iska kya ilaj h. And please Hindi me bataye. Thank you.
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
I have pcos and I have tried both allopathy and homeopathy. It had not helped me much. Till I take norethisterone for 5 days, I have my periods. Plus I am continuously gaining weight and exercising and Keto diet also didn’t help me much. I guess it’s due to pcos. Hope you will guide me through.
Dear sir, I had an unprotected sex and unfortunately found she was pregnant. Mifegest kit was given for abortion and it occurred it was around 1 month pregnancy now it has 3 days been passed and bleeding has become normal how long it will bleed.
Hi, I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday (no penile penetration) (on 4th nov). Also, there was no ejaculation over the vagina. We are not sure of the precum. (Though he had urinated and washed his genital before this act). Are there any chances of pregnancy? FYI: I have my periods due on every 21st of the month. Please consider the fact that he had urinated and also washed his genital with soap before committing this act.
I had sex 3 days before my period .but I don't know exactly whether the ejaculation has occurred inside me or not. But after 3 days my period wasn't came so I took an ipill before 72 hours .but there is no period came to me .when should I expect this month period please help me.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!