Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Madhwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita MadhwalYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all samples but that doesn't affect very good so what I do can you tell me about this?
I have a bad breath problem. I've consulted many dentist but in no use. I brush teeth regularly. I even don't have any other dental problem. Only the problem is bad breath. So give me a solution.
Sir I am 23 years old and taking isabgol from last 2 years 10 gram a day regularly but if I did not take I feel constipated but I hear that taking isabgol regularly causes other health problems so I would to ask you that what is the replacement of isabgol . So I can not feel constipation.
My age is 18, and my hair falls daily, while washing with water, shampooing, combing, drink hair with towel, in gym, also when I adjust my hair with my hair, I haven't use any type of styling products then why this happened I have bald patches in my middle part of head Also my hairs have become very very dense Please give me solution.
Hello sir /madam. I am 25 years old and I have a baby and she is one year old now. After delivery my weight is increased and I have fat on my belly. My weight is 53kg now. Belly fat is very embarrassing. I feel my belly is increasing day by day. Pls tell me best solution to reduce belly fat with in one month. Tell me the proper diet chart and what should I eat in breakfast, lunge, and Dinner.
मे 39 साल के पुरुस हु. आज से 2महिने आघे मेरे लेफ्ट चेस्ट मे जलन हुवाथा.रातके समयमे.र मैने ecg र echo टेस्ट किया रिपोर्ट नोर्मल देखाया.पेट मेने igG टेस्ट भी किया रिपोर्ट नोर्मल आया फिर भी मेरे लेफ्ट चेस् ओर right चेस्ट के बीच पेट के उपर भागमे हल्का सा खुजुली type के pain होताहे.कभी कभी लेफ्ट चेस्ट.र काँध मे अनि कंधो को निचले भाग मे थोडा गरम ओर जलन की महसुस होताहे.घब्राहट, डर, चिन्ता, होताहे,भूक लग्तानाही,डकारे खुल्के आतीनही मे खुद डकारे बाहिर निकल्ने की कोसिस कर्ताहू .सोनेकी अवस्थामे पेटममे गुडु गुडु होताहे ओर मे चेस्टमे भी महसुस कर्ताहू.खान पच्तानाही शरीर मे कोहि इनर्जी नहिहे जैसा लगताहे.निद नही आती धड्कन तेज हुवा जैसा लगताहे.सोच केवल heart मे जताहे तनाब होताहे मन घब्रताहे उकुसमुकुसजैसा होताहे पैदल चल्नेमे.खेल्नेमे आराम महसुस होताहे.वैठने,रेस्ट कर्ने मे फिर चेस्ट मे जलन हुवा जैसा लगताहे.
What can we do for black lips. My lips getting darker day by day. I always use branded lipsticks. What can b reason.? pl advise.
Hi doctor I want to loose weight at least 15 kg as fast as I can already I have loosed 7kgs please help me to loose weight. Thank you.
Sleepwalking, also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep.
Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away.
Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away. There are more features of sleepwalking.
Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first or the third part of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking may be an unhealthy phenomenon and advice should be sought if you find an adult to be sleepwalking. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!