Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Lamba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita LambaYour feedback matters!
Hume pcod h hum roj evening m 45 min walk karte h or chapati khate h sirf 3 subah sham rice bilkul chhod diya h n sugar b kam kar di kya hamara harmonce balance hoga kya kuch month m? Hum dronis-20 b le rahe h.
Hi, I am 30 years old. doctor told I have very mild pcod because I have only few sign like little bit hair on head, tension, depression that's all. I have regular periods. Mostly it comes after 28 days. It remain 3 days. Doctor suggested 2 medicine bigomet sr 500 and ovarus plus daily one. 2 months and 10 days passed to taking medicine. In between I got pregnancy in June but after 6 week, My pregnancy turned into chemical pregnancy and I got my periods. When I confirmed june's pregnancy, doc stopped ovarus plus tablet and after getting, chemical pregnancy, she again start that tablet after all this happened, doc suggest me to weight one cycle and again try in july. One more I want to mention my weight is 58 and my height is 5.2 feet. Please help by giving your suggestion what to do. Should I try in august. Medicine are correct or not. Should I try after 3-4 month. What is the possibility of having next healthy pregnancy.
Hii.I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use binthin,gonadil,sio care,ebexid,benforce,gdm safe sachets medicines thrice a day.Im using these tablets from 1year.But no result.Im not getting my periods regularly.Im doing yoga regularly. Please help me out of this problem. Is this medicines are good or not.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
What is the procedure of taking Ayurvedic medicine? If one don't take it for one or two days in the middle of the period of taking medicine then medicine will do thats job or not?
Hello, I am 27 years old married women. I have problem of white discharge. It gets smell and sticky. I used vygene but it controls only 1 to 2 days ,whenever I stop to use vygene again that will continue. Due to this, my health gets weak. Give such suggestions to cure.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
- Ideal for weight loss!
It has only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage, is low in fat and high in fiber. It is definitely a smart carb.
2. It is a brain food!
It is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration. These nutrients also prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. Red cabbage has the highest amount of these power nutrients.
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral.
Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Check out this Homemade Cabbage Face Mask
4. Help detoxify the body.
The high content of vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage removes toxins (free radicals and uric acid). These are the main causes of arthritis, skin diseases, rheumatism and gout.
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds lupeol, sinigrin, and sulforaphane.
They stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of cancer tumors. A Study on women showed a reduction in breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
6. Help keep blood pressure from getting high.
The high potassium content helps by opening up blood vessels, easing the flow of blood.