Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita LambaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 weeks pregnancy. Daily I get tired extremely after having breakfast? Is it normal? Please clarify.
I am pregnant and I want some information about 1 to 9 months food habits. Give me a brief details about pregnant.
Me and my gf we had unprotected sex on 24th December night, and she took i-pill the next day in the evening. She did not get her periods so far, and today she has only been having spotting, which happens as a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant even after taking the pill? And if she is infact pregnant what can ee do to avoid the pregnancy?
Dear Doctor, after sex with my wife my sperm is getting released in her vagina but after 30min or an hour so when she uses bathroom all the sperm getting injected in her vagina is falling down. Please suggest what to do such that she becomes pregnant.
Hello Dr. I have a girl friend her age is 20 and my 23. And before 3 days we had sex with safety but nw she is with more back pain and little bit of blood coming with urin then we are very fear about that ple help me.
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
No cyst in ovary, no thyroid and no white discharge. Still not getting period since february. How to get my period regular? help.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on july 31st 2016 without safety however I did not ejaculated sperms inside (her periods date was also on the same day only but they didn't came on that day) and on the very next day she got her periods normally. After that she got her periods normally for next 2 months I.e. Aug 31 nd sep 31st but for the month Oct 31st" 16 she still (Nov 7th 2016) didn't had her periods. So is there any chance that will she conceive after her normal periods continuously for 3 times after we met?
Hello Dr. Meri Bhabhi ji pregnant hai jo ki 4month ho chuke hai. Sab normal hai Lekin unhe lagta hai ki bacha khelta nahi hai Ya pet me bacha hai ya nahi unko lagta hi nahi hai To mai ye janna chahta hu ki kya aisa lagta hai ye normal h ya iska koi reason bhi ho sakta hai. Please suggest.
Hello Dr, I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I feel extremely tired these days, I feel sick, finds difficulty in doing my regular tasks. I feel nausea but don't vomit that often and smelling sense has increased. What's the reason behind this sickness.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.
Hi, I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukerji. By profession I am a psychologist and a marriage counselor but mostly I operate as a life guru providing solutions or at least give answers to virtually all problems in life. Apart from doing my psychological work psychological as well as counseling in terms of depression, anxiety, addiction, anger, relationship issues, premarital counseling, marital counseling, sexual issues. Besides all these I also conduct workshops or programs which is known as Soham Happiness Orogram. I and my team we have developed this vital program since couple of years and we are doing this very successfully. Now what is it soham happiness program. Let's understand this briefly. See if you break the acronym soham into its alphabet then each alphabet has got its meaning. You can see here soham happiness program so "S" stands for science. We see science of happiness and methods. So this program provides you the scientific basis of happiness. Not only it gives you the scientific basis it also gives you the method to apply this science practically in your life. There is one more meaning of "soham" if you look into our Vedic and vedantic philosophy soham means identifying oneself with the universe, the ultimate reality. It means "I am that okay".
Why have we taken this program? What is happiness? So let's look into that. Happiness has been the number one human pursuit since time immemorial. It is the most important aspect of life. All that is what we do today is for happiness. So happiness is very very vital. Not only that India is very behind in happiness to be very honest, happiness is very strongly linked with health and success. Let's look here happiness, health and success are interlinked. Most of us feel that success makes her happy, success will make us happy but if you look into the various research psychologist and numerous studies have shown that happy individuals are successful across multiple life domains, various areas of life. People who are happy they are basically have successful marriage life, relationships, friendships, income, work performance and health. In short if you look into that happiness leads to success and yes even a longer life what we call it life expectancy increases all the happy people. Believe me happy people are successful in some way or the other in their own ways but all successful people may not be happy. When you feel good you are happy. We are not going into the philosophy, legal definition or spiritual or religious and definitions where it means that happiness is something to do with living a good life. Now this can be subjective but we are talking about something very objective, scientific. OK we call it a dose of happiness hormone. There are certain hormones or chemicals that are released which makes you feel good. These hormones make you feel good, make you be happy. Let's look into very briefly those hormones or chemicals one by one. See this dose can be broken. DOSE, D for dopamine. I call it pleasure chemical. OK we can go into the details but right now because of the less time we will not go into the details. So "D" for dopamine then we have "O" for oxytocin. It's more of a love chemical. Then we have "S" for serotonin, that is satisfaction chemical, when you feel satisfied and then we have e endorphins. It is enthusiasm chemical, which gives you energy which makes you feel wows and above all we spoke about a DOSE, so DOSE we have covered. A for anandamide this is the latest molecule which has been discovered and this is known as we can call it as a joy chemical. Some people call it bliss chemical, bliss molecule. So this is a dose of happiness chemicals. It is what happens when we are happy at various levels. There are more happiness chemicals also but these five are the main one now.
There is a scientific formula for happiness OK. Various scientists, various researchers they have done lot of work to develop their own formula. Now I have worked on those formulas, various researchers have done the research on those studies and our team, me and my team, we have developed our own formula probably which is the most easy to remember. Not only easiest to remember but quite precise scientifically very precise so the formula for happiness let us understand this very carefully H which stands for happiness at equal to A+B+C. So simple to remember. Now what is that. As I said it is for happiness what is a - attitude towards life. This constitutes more than fifty percent of your happiness ratio and it is supposed to be fixed. People say it is fixed in that 50 person which is most important your attitude is fixed. It is not easy for anyone to change the attitude but which is not very true we can change ourselves we can change our attitude, so this is a very important aspect of our mind which we take up in our program how to change your attitude and what are those aspects involved in that attitude. Next one is b stand for basic present condition. What are you now, how are you now, what is your present condition, your health, your finance but mainly it is financial aspect and this contributes believe me only ten percent. So attitude is 50%, finance we talk about so much, about money well which is very important. See the lack of money can be a very vital factor for unhappiness but lots of money is not a very important factor for happiness. Once you reach a particular level when money cannot contribute to your happiness much so only ten percent is your basic present condition no matter what you are right now or how you are right now, what has happened in your life right now, this will only contribute ten percent. Fifty percent is your attitude towards life and c is the choice of activities. This is the forty percent which we can control so it was believed that A cannot be controlled again B present condition whatever, it is only 40 person is in your hand but let me tell you almost 90-100 percent in your hand. It is believed this forty percent is a very vital thing and I will just briefly like to give you in short what are those what activities can come indoors forty percent so let's look into it very briefly. Choice of activities and they are linked with those five chemicals. Five activities, five chemicals. It is not directly proportionate that each activity will only release one chemical. No many chemicals are released but that one chemical is the most important chemical.
So let's have a first look. First spend time with your loved ones and friends. Be people oriented people. Who are people oriented are happier than people who are not people oriented and this helps you to release. Let's look into the second one. Have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest. Second point enjoy your life, have pleasure. Be a lot of long concepts about pleasure, pleasure and pain principles, pleasure is very very important as long as it does not because you don't go into addiction. Third is do work that you love and enjoy that should be a passion. You can see the way I enjoy my work. Whatever I do is the passion for me. Helping people to get healed to be happy, to be healthy. So your work should be of passion. If you are not enjoying your work you have a problem. So either you change your work do something that you love to do like photography or painting, drawing, singing, acting or starts loving your work right. Next very important exercise your body. Apart from the first three activities, the fourth activity is very vital to keep your body healthy and young. Exercise your body, the P is physique. So people pleasure, passion, physique and the last one is meditate. We have developed, I have a meditation in my name internationally which is known as hypno meditation but any meditation will do. Hypno meditation would be much better because it is scientifically developed but all meditations are good. This will lead to peace, so these are the 5 P's and the chemicals associated with that. Let's have a very fast look with. The first one spending time with people. Oxytocin, having pleasure dopamine. When you get satisfied with your work you feel good serotonin. When you exercise a lot of endorphins are released and when you meditate you go deep dhyan Samadhi, concentration meditation and absorption that depth is Ananda might in bliss and peace. So with these a few words or the knowledge that I have been able to give you. I will now stop over your due to the time and I am very sure you would like to know more about this program, Soham Program.
To have more details you can definitely contact through lybrate.com.
Thank you so much.
I am 19 years old female. Yesterday I had a lot of white discharge from my vagina and my breast is also paining. This happens many a times. Please help.
Hi. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 8th feb after that I took ipill within 24 hours. Then I got period on 16th feb. Now its 26th march. I do not get periods till now. I am not ready for this pregnancy. I want to know that I am pregnant or not?
I am married. I am trying to conceive for 8 years. Yet to no success. I am having irregular periods. I have tired ivf and iui too. Please help me what to do.
It's almost 1 years and 10 months for my marriage. We are trying hard for baby but not getting succeeded. Gone for spermicide count treatment but the same is 2 millions. Also taken testosterone, LH, LCH test those are normal. Also taken sonography same founds verico vein enlarged on left testicle. Can you please guide me how to increase sperm count. Please help.
Hi, my sis suffers from stomach ache, during monthly periods and she have more white discharge problem as well. How can we help her?
Runners’ bodies require special diet including nourishing foods to fuel their muscles and to maintain their energy levels. Eating right foods at right timings greatly helps a runner’s body to perform better and will also reduce the chance of injury. The food should be rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats and quality carbohydrates to fulfill their body requirements.
Here are foods that runners need to include in their diet.
1. Eggs: They are good source of choline, a type of vitamin B, which is essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and to reduce inflammation. Eggs also possess essential amino acids which are needed for speedy recovery.
2. Salmon: Salmon, besides being high in proteins, is the excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fats, which improve circulatory and nervous system functions. Also it helps to balance body inflammation system and suppress the disease symptoms of exercise induced diseases.
3. Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk, balanced in carbohydrates and fats, is an ideal post workout for muscle tissues repair and recovery.
4. Berries: Group of berries contain good amounts of antioxidants like anthocyanins which give attractive colors to them and help in restoring micro tears in muscles. They are also good source of vitamin C and potassium which are essential to soothe and treat sore muscles. Berries are also rich in fibers which means healthy digestive duct. These benefits of berries make them a must have foods for runners.
5. Low-fat Yogurt: It is loaded with proteins and calcium. In addition to this, it also provides good bacteria with anti inflammatory properties. These bacteria also help to maintain healthy digestive system.
6. Bananas: Another must-have food for runners are bananas. These energy boosting fruits are loaded with potassium which regulates blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes in runners.
7. Oatmeal: Filling breakfast of oatmeal provides high quality carbohydrates and high fibers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.