Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi my baby is 10 months old and continue eating cerelac in the morning, rice, boiled/cooked vegetables at noon, sometimes fruit in the afternoon again cerelac in the evening but she doesn't have her food at night. Though doctor suggest to feed 4-5 times and rice twice a day. I have started poha with water/hand made breads in between. What are the essentials we can provide to keep her healthy? Her body weight is 7.5 kgs till now. At night she never wake-up to eat. If we force her that also not going to work. Please suggest, thanks.
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
My estradiol Serum level is 2493, and today is d16. My FET is scheduled on 14 Jan. I want to know is my E2 level fine for FET or high or low.
8 amazing health benefits of masturbation
Masturbation can be extremely beneficial to your health and well-being. It doesn't just feel good, it has other benefits too that can vastly improve your health and life.
Here are some reasons why you should masturbate regularly:
1. It boosts your mood
Masturbating releases the hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which improve your mood and give you a natural high. It helps you relax and decreases your stress and anxiety levels.
2. Helps you sleep
Having an orgasm relaxes you physically and mentally, relieves tension and makes you feel satisfied due to the lowering of blood pressure and the release of endorphins. This helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
3. Lesser junk food cravings
The release of oxytocin makes us feel happier, lowering emotionally triggered food cravings, which help you make better food choices and avoid unhealthy and fattening 'comfort' food.
4. Relieves cramps
Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. It increases blood flow to your pelvic region and hence eases pain, cramps and backaches.
5. Helps cure urinary tract infection in women
Those suffering from utis can get relief by masturbating as it flushes out bacteria from the cervix.
6. Prevents prostate cancer
Masturbation flushes out the toxin build-up in the urogenital tract, making men who ejaculate frequently three times less likely to develop prostate cancer.
7. May get rid of restless leg syndrome
People who suffer from restless leg syndrome feel a constant need to move their limb, which may cause leg pain and cramps. A publication in 'sleep medicine', a medical journal suggests that sex and masturbation may help relieve symptoms of rls.
8. Boosts your immunity and general health
Ejaculation in males triggers the release of cortisol, a stress hormone. Although stress inducing, experts believe that small doses of this hormone help build your immunity. In women, masturbation is known to improve cervical and cardiovascular health while also reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes.
Related Tip: 6 Common Myths on MASTURBATION, Busted!
I am feeling nervousness and restlessness from last 2 days. Feeling sort of breathing issue, and my hunger is gone. In my last blood test report, I am having iron and calcium deficiency. Rest all thyroid, lft, kft reports were OK.
Does vagina is tight during menses does vagina becomes tight during menses as I have feel too much pain during menses.
Its my 33th day from the last period and still I didn't get my period. I have a little pain in my back and feels little burning sensation during toilet. I am worried about thinking of pregnancy. Please suggest what should I do?
Is there any danger in having sex after third month of pregnancy? Wife is thyroid patient and taking 100 mg daily.
I am 22 years old female. I am having problem of irregular periods. I usually have 6 or 7 periods in a year and abnormal loss of blood some time less or some time more than normal.
M a female. 21 years old. M suffering from vaginal burning and itching problem. It has happened once in past also. Both the times it happened 3-4 days after the sexual intercourse. Pls suggest me the required medicines.
I am suffering from two uterine fibroid of 5 cm each. Is this possible to remove fibroids by laproscopic surgery. I have no child also.
How a girl can be pregnant after sperm will go inside or outside also can you explain it in details?
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.