Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Khare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KhareYour feedback matters!
I miscarried in Oct 2015 and started trying again from March 2016 I have taken siphene 50 mg and duphaston for 3 cycles (since Oct 2016) still haven't been able to conceive. Any reason why? All my tests are normal.
My girlfriend and me had sex for the first time and I am sure that I came inside her. We are worried that she might get pregnant. But I read that the ovulation occurs usually 14 days after the period and the egg dies within 24 hours from the time it is produced. Her period was on the 10th we had sex on the 28th of this month. My thoughts are she would’t get pregnant. Since her ovulation would have took place between 24th or 25th. Please help me.
Manufacturers use to describe benefits of plant-derived phytoestrogens on breast health. However, no clinical trial have ever demonstrated such benefit. Serious drug interactions are possible with any of these herbs, especially if you take a blood-thinning medication such as warfarin.
Breast enlargement might be a side effect of certain drugs such as estrogen, contraceptive pills, paroxetine, and fluoxetine. But, any of these medications are not approved for breast enhancement.
Have protein based dinner that includes:
- chicken without any carbohydrate.
This simple change will give 2-3 kg weight loss in a month.
Dear Sir my wife is pregnant but rubella igg is positive 10.40 and CMV igg is positive 12.41 and 3 month before a abortion naturally. Please tell me what rubella igg is effect pregnancy.
Allergies are an extreme reaction of the immune system of the body due to a hypersensitivity to foreign substances such as food, clothing, dust or pollen, among others. The reaction by the immune system may be quite damaging to your body. The allergies tend to vary vastly from one person to the other and the allergens also tend to differ. Some of the most common types of allergies commonly prevalent among the general population are – food allergies, nasal allergies, dust allergies, skin rashes due to contact with an allergen among others.
Homeopathic approach to treating allergies
Homeopathy is a symptom based medication and doesn’t only look to treat or lessen the symptoms but also cure the problems from deep down. It is also useful in relieving symptoms as well. Homeopathy takes into account not only the outward symptoms but the general physical and mental constitution of a person to prescribe the best medicine or combination of medications for you.
Some common homeopathic treatments for common allergies are mentioned below:
- Nasal allergies: One of, if not the most common form of allergic reactions, nasal allergies can be caused by a host of allergens such as dust, pollen, cloth fibers among many others. Some of the common symptoms of nasal allergies are nonstop discharge from the nose, sneezing, itching in the nose and throat, watery eyes among others. Some of the effective homeopathic medications depending on the exactness of the symptoms that may be prescribed by a doctor for your condition are Kali Bichromicum, Arsenic Album, Gelsemium and Allium Cepa. Your doctor will evaluate the exact symptoms you have and only then prescribe either one or a combination of these medications to you.
- Skin allergies These are another common form of allergies which occur on the skin, mostly due to contact with allergens. Eczema or allergic dermatitis is the most common form of skin allergies. Other problems such as hives may occur where areas of the skin start forming raised, red patches. The skin may also generally swell which can be temporarily relieved by cold compress. Some of the common medications prescribed in these cases are Sulphur, Urtica Urens and Apis Mellifica
- Food allergies: Food items are also one of the common causes behind allergies. The manifestation of food allergies may occur in four ways, which are Itchy and runny nose with discharges, runny and itchy eyes, and problems with breathing; manifestations on the skin such as hives, swelling or any other form of an itchy rash; gastric issues such as loose stools; bloating, nausea, vomiting and pain in the stomach being the most common symptoms; and some allergies may also cause the mouth, face and lips to swell as well. Some of the most common food allergens are nuts, milk and milk products, seafood, especially shellfish, eggs, wheat. The doctor will study your symptoms and disposition before deciding the best form of medication for you. Some of the common medications prescribed for food allergies depending on the type of food causing the allergies are Carbo vegetabilis, Sulphur, Nux Vomica, Urtica Urens, Lycopodium, Natrum Muriaticum and Colocynth and others
- Dust allergies: This is by far one of the most common forms of allergies and is caused due to the inhalation of dust. Common symptoms are excessive sneezing, runny and blocked nose and difficulties in breathing. Some of the commonly prescribed forms of medication for such cases are Lycopersicum, Bromium, Arsenic Album.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, I took an abortion process 1 week before the bleeding is almost stop. Yesterday I went for the check up they took scan and said there is still endometrial thickness is seen. Doctor prescribe me zitotec 200 tablets for 3 days. Is it possible to get that materials come out by taking this tablets?
Hi my name is Emmanvl James my wife is 8 week's pregnant bt we are nt in that position to have child its 7 month after a marriage. We hve being take a check and also the tablet" I pills" after dat also we hve got positive in checking today also she is getting stomach pain. Kindly tell me what step we should take stop dis pregnancy.
Today, prenatal testing can help pinpoint your unborn child’s risk to a number of genetic conditions. NIPT or non-invasive prenatal testing is a modern form of prenatal testing that does not harm the mother or child. NIPT involves a simple blood test that can be performed as an outpatient procedure in any doctor’s office. Blood for this test is collected from a vein in the mother’s arm. The DNA from this blood sample is then studied in a laboratory to look for signs of abnormalities. These results are them compared to your first trimester ultrasound results to determine if further testing is required.
There are a number of advantages to this form of testing
- Highly Accurate: NIPT results are said to be accurate in 99% cases. This clears doubts about chromosomal abnormalities and helps parents to be deal with problems in their unborn children. For example, NIPT testing can be used to diagnose problems like Down syndrome. NIPT also decreases the need for other forms of invasive prenatal testing.
- Safe: NIPT is noninvasive and does not harm the health of the baby or the mother. Since it involves only a simple blood test, it does not cause pain or discomfort either. It also has no connection to miscarriages. Pregnant woman above the age of 35 and those who have had an ultrasound showing an increased risk of aneuploidy or those who have a history of trisomy can benefit from this form of pre-natal testing. The only known alternative to this form of testing involves withdrawing DNA samples from the amniotic sac with the help of a needle. This form of testing can result in a miscarriage in rare cases.
- Comfortable: Unlike prenatal tests that require precision while withdrawing DNA from the amniotic sac, the NIPT requires far less expertise. This makes women much more comfortable undergoing this form of testing as compared to the other.
- Early Diagnosis: With prenatal testing parents do not have to wait till a baby is born to find out if he or she suffers from any genetic complications. NIPT can be scheduled as early as 10 weeks into the pregnancy and hence gives the parents enough time to prepare themselves to deal with the issue if any.
However, you should remember that NIPT cannot be used to replace diagnostic tests such as amniocentesis. Also, it does not detect all chromosomal abnormalities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.