Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KhareYour feedback matters!
5. Dark chocolate
7. Green tea
11. Oat meal
12. Red wine
14. Pomegranates or Anaar
and don't forget to work out at least 3 times a week.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 23 yes old ,and 45 days pregnant, I want to do abortion now in home, I have already taken unwanted 200 mg (Mifepristone) tab before 3 hours, is that enough, which tab should I take here after,?
My girlfriend period comes between 7_10 of every month so when I should do sex without condom and if drop sperm in her vagina so that she doesn't get pregnant.
Hello, I got married 6 month back. I don' want child as of now. I am using condom for that. Is there any danger or harm to me or my wife from condom. Is there any other medium other than condom.
I'm 20 years old girl. On 17 January me and my b.f had an unprotected sex but he evacuate out the body and after few hours I took the I pill and today is 1 Feb and nothing happened. My last period was on 31 Dec. Does that pill working or not? What should I do if I'm pregnancy to abort the baby now?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 25 year old. I had heartburn a few days back. Also had nausea feeling. After that I had taken ovral G tablet to delay my periods for 6 days as I was traveling. Last I had taken on 7th of this month. My periods have still not come. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Hello doc my last month period was 7 to 10, from 2 days I'm facing little bit breast pain problem, will be any problem for me doc, today I checked pregnancy test it was negative, I'm expecting baby, please suggest me what to do to conceive soon.
Hello sir I've married a three months ago. My wife age is 20. Unfortunately she is pregnant now we are afraid of being parents so early. I talked some doctor here and they all said that abortion of first child is too risky for her even there is some possibility that we can't be parents in future so in this case what can we do and if she Carry this baby what has to do for her for a healthy pregnancy? By the way, she is very afraid and suffering from pain of belly and vomiting and some kind of breathing problems. So please kindly give some better suggestion for us.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd day of period then I took only one dose of ipill within 5 hrs but the withdrawal bleeding didn’t occur I took an ipill 6 days ago what should I do now?
HELLO Thank you so much for your reply On aug 28th 2015 (4 week preg) On sep 4th new guy missed me for sex On sep 11th (6 week) On oct 16th (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20weeks) Due date on may 1st week As per your reply I understood that once preg placed no new egg will form it will come n single act. Not after early preg confirmed. Thank you so please I can assume that my old preg progress now and 100my husbands dna? And what is my conception date if my preg 4 week on aug 28th 2015. And delivery date on may 1st week.
I am not getting pregnant for nine months. I have a baby about five years. My all reports are normal only AMH is in satisfactory range. Please guide me. My period is irregular, what shall I do? Please advice.
My she make physical relationship with her bf in 2013 but now she break there relation with his bf. Now she make another relation if she want physical relationship with his new bf. There she face anytype problem or not.
I am overweight and also have pcod and thyroid because of which losing weight is becoming difficult. Any advice on what could be done to lose weight and eradicate pcod?
Is it possible to get pregnant on the first 7days post Menstruation because we would like to have sex without using condom and we are not expecting for a baby now.
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.