Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KhareYour feedback matters!
My wife had been suggested to use conceive-F, tablets. After our meeting on 15th day of her period. Is there any chance of conceiving, and her periods were also delayed.
I am 36 years old my wife is 34 years old he is suffering from irregular minsus and now for this month period not arrived but while coughing blood comes what should I do ?
My Wife 30 Weeks Pregnant, She is having Right side stomach pain little bit. But Baby moment good. Please suggest me. Why having this type of pain? Anything wrong?
I have not cure periods at the time. It will late and once it will come then it not be stopped. What I should do?
Hi. M Shweta I missed my periods. I had sex in Feb 7 Nd after that I take I pill Nd after that I had periods but now in March missed periods. So I want to know is there any issue or any pregnancy.
Sir, we used to do sex without protection, my partner release outside, we are doing it since from 1 1/2 years. And successful. Does it good way?
I had period on 2nd June and it ended on 6th June. I had sex with my partner on 10th June with condom. It's 3rd July and I don't have period yet. There is no symptom of pregnancy. I don't know why my period has not came yet. Please help.
Age: 31 Issue: Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, endometrial cyst in left ovary with size 3.7 I got delayed period after 50 days, so it is overbleeding. Doctor suggested me Trapic 650 for 3 days, 3 times Is there a chance for pregnancy during this cycle.
I have three basic questions related to pregnancy of my wife who is in her eleventh week of first trimester. Ques-1 my wife after missing her last period undergone a home pregnancy test which was +ve and visited the hospital, but doctor did not go with hcg blood test and rather gave urine test kit again and confirmed pregnancy, she has also started her prenatal pills and vaccination. Is it ok? Ques-2 can we have sex (intercourse and oral) while in pregnancy? Ques-3 can we travel long distance journey while pregnancy?
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
I am 24 years old actually my period date was december 130th but til now I didn't get my period I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I was done self UPT test it showed negative so can you please suggest me when I will check again?
I have got periods for 2 days and the after a week I got periods for 3 full days. I am planning to conceive. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 29 year old, my last period date is 29 th Jun, but still today not my periods yet come so can you please give me some medicine aur some tips what I do.
Sir I have 9 weeks pregnancy, and I taken milestone tablet, and 12 hour after little bleeding has coming after that bleeding fully stopped, so what do sir, pls pls pls tell me.
I have not got my periods in more than 3 months. Am 20 and a virgin. From few days my lower right and left abdomen feels like full and pinching like pain erupts now and than. Its not constant but it feels like full. I feel like period but it does not comes. I have been taking pineapples but no period till now also I have been taking ayurvedic nutrition pills but no results. Pls tell me is it something serious.
I am 27 years old and have pcos for 6 years please suggest next steps (had undergone laparoscopy also but still pcos remains we are planning for our fist child please help).
Dear sir, A gynec doctor suggest to take siphene 50- 5 tab after thir day of period. please help shall we make sex relation ship during having these tablets.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.