Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KhareYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 27 years old married female there is very bad odor comes from my genitals area and this is very embarrassing sometimes. Do I need to consult a doc for this or any product available in market which I can use.
Our baby is diagnosed with complete AVSD at 13 weeks. Is this curable or the only option is to terminate the baby. Please help.
Not able to eat properly. Even if I eat less I feel full all the times. Not able to walk. Getting respiratory problem. Fatigue. Pain in muscles and legs.
I am 19 years old I am indulged in sex wirh my husband for previous 5years. At first when newly I was newly married I was a bit shy but now after giving birth to 1 baby I want to have more of sex. But I can not have anything my husband want me to take more initiatives and help him or allow him doing and trying every pose and styles, the problem is in me as I can not stay for long doing motions in any pose. I want him to be happy wth me while doing intercourse. Please help me by telling how can I make him happy doing ny part and helping him. Please doc. thanks.
I'm 27 year women my last period was on 8 May. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20, then on 26th, 28, 30 may and on 3rd june. I not even had any kind of contraceptive pills. Even though I got my periods on 4th june and my periods lasted only for one day. Is there still a chances of me getting pregnant now should I go for pregnancy test. Please inform. Thank you.
I am suffering from to much long period time and I also suffering from back pain because of periods.
Hello, My baby born 2 months completed. Breast milk production goes on reducing. What I have to eat to increase milk.
I had sex with my gf 8 months ago. She took I pill. Since then she is suffering from scanty and low period just for one days. We consult our gynecologist .He gave coe hb plus iron tablets .But no improvement .Plz guide us.
I have been tested as Positive for HSV. And got a genital herpes a few days ago. Doctor has prescribed medicine and advised me too have that again if same occurs again. As for now I am okay. I am going to marry soon, can not I able to have unprotected sex in my life? How it can be cured? How can I get my kids if I can not have sex.
I did blood test and results show as positive for Herpes. I have frequent outbreaks of this on my Genital. I also have borderline Diabetes. Can I be ever cured of Herpes? Will I be able to lead a normal sex life?
Use seasonal vegetables of different colours such as eggplant cauliflower and bell papers as they are most nutritious. Each of this colours signify phytonutrients which protect skin and hair from damage. Spice it up with tomato sauce with a dash of black pepper to increase your metabolism
I was 20 days old pregnant. I took clear kit abortion pill. I had bleeding for 15 days and it stop. Now it's almost 4 weeks since my bleeding stop. I checked with taste kit 3 to 4 times and the result shows two line- one is a dark line and the other is a faint line. So does it means i'm still pregnant. Is it advisable to take another course of clear kit- mfgt tablets.
Is sex during 4th month of pregnancy is safe. In which month of pregnancy we should avoid having sex?
I am 4 months pregnant. My question is when ever I eat I poop. I don't know why its happening is my first pregnancy. Is my baby fi9 please reply.
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
I am having pcos and I am taking Osure m of harmonica. In that the indegrents are myo instol mecobalamin and metformin. And that too much taking it from last 5 months. I become so bulky with this. And still having irregular periods. I am unmarried.
Whenever we cook food, if the salt is added before the starting of cooking, the iodine gets evaporated and one does not get the advantage of 'iodised namak'.
This may lead to less iodine intake which is a basic need for Thyroid Hormones .. like T3 and T4 (Tri -Iodothyronine and Tetra - Iodothyronine) where the name itself suggests that they are ionised compounds.
Thus, if you remember this fact that cooking would evaporate iodine, you would develop a habit of cooking without adding salt and then add salt during the serving of the food. It would control Blood Pressure and Iodine Deficiency both as one would add less salt if he or she is hypertensive.