Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KaushikYour feedback matters!
I had dandruff And hair fall. So which oil should be applying on hair so that should I prevent my hairs from hair fall and dandruff.
I am 23 years .I want dense hair .I haven't eat fast food .I use olive oil and and chemically hair fall shampoo .I eat dry fruits .i am allergic for milk what should I eat for healthy hairs.
I'm having a hair fall from last year. I'm preparing for engineering services and also having little digestion issues. Is my hair fall is curable? If yes please suggest me some medicine and precautions.
Sir, mere lips bhut black black hote ja rhe h Aur na m koi smoking vgerh krta fir q ho rhe h sir pls koi treatment btao ,pls sir Thanks.
I have under eye dark circles and I have tried many things to get cured but day by day it seems like increasing what is the problem and what is the correct procedure to get away from it.
I have a lot of itching on my Testicle. Used many cream to get rid of it but nothing work out. Tried itch guard also but even it doesn't help. My skin of Testicle is very dry. please suggest me some ointment.
Proactive skin care can help keep your skin youthful and healthy.
Start with skin care rule no. 1 - protect yourself from the sun. When you're outdoors, wear protective clothing and use generous amounts of sunscreen.
Then consider other skin care basics, from avoiding strong soaps and limiting bath time to eating a healthy diet and managing stress.
Of course, skin care goes beyond sunscreen and daily cleansing.
Understand the risks and benefits of tattoos and piercings, including the latest tattoo removal techniques. Know the ins and outs of sunless tanning products. Find out the best ways to treat acne. Consider whether laser hair removal is right for you.
Whatever your skin care needs, count on reliable information to help your skin look its best.
I am 21 yrs old. I have skin issue. Its totally dry and with blackheads. I want a solution to make it pimple fre, smooth and soft.
I have severe hair fall, I have changed my regular shampoo, oil,soap etc and using herbal items but still no change.
Of all the health problems current lifestyle poses, one that harasses both men are women, at times even in their 30s, is marks or blemishes on the face. Acne and blemishes have become almost constant features on the skin, all thanks to the irregular eating habits, junk food, alcohol, late nights and of course, pollution. It is one of the lesser known facts that salt helps clear up the skin. Sea salt and epsom salt are the ideal salts to be used. Let us see how.
1. Salt for bathing - adding salt to your bath is advised for physical and spiritual cleansing. After you are done with your usual bath and washed off the soap, have a bath with salt mixed water. This not only clears the complexion overall but also lightens dark marks on the body.
2. Salt for application - two teaspoons of sea salt mixed with water and applied on the face with cotton, three times a day is said to treat the problem of acne. Having the natural ability to reduce moisture, salt does wonders to your skin by drying out the oils. This eliminates chances of pores getting clogged, closes them and increasing bacterial buildup.
3. Salt as a mask - salt when mixed with honey makes a great mask for the skin. Since both the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, this mask soothes the skin, retains hydration in the skin and balances the oil production. A couple of teaspoons of finely ground sugar, when mixed with double the amount of raw honey, makes a perfect balancing mask for the skin.
4. Salt as toner spray - a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water in a spray bottle until the salt is dissolved makes for a perfect spray toner. Make sure to avoid the eyes, though.
5. Salt for exfoliation - salt is known to be a skin-exfoliate and is often found in body scrubs. One can also make scrubs at home by mixing together aloe vera juice or gel, salt, oil of your choice, essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.