Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KapurYour feedback matters!
I have suddenly started running. From past one week I am having pain in my right knee below the knee cap on the inner side. The pain is bearable but has made my gait awkward. I experience pain while walking. Could this be a ligament tear?
Male 26. Hello my body is so lean, my height 5'11 and my weight is 55kg. I take lot of protein but no results. I eat enough food and I take enough sleep What should I do? And don't know why my throat continues get itching for 3 year Is there any big issue?
My arms are very thin than my all body. I joined gym and do exercise daily but other parts of my body becoming fatty but arms are thin. How can I make my arms fatty?
My knee cap was dislocated 2 months n 20 days back. And my mri was done after 20 days of injury and it says dat I have partial ligament tear, grade 1 meniscus tear and moderate knee joint effusion. Cam you please tell how long these things take to completely recover.
- Wear a sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or more.
- Uva and UVB radiation in the sunshine can weaken the lower layer of skin and promote wrinkles, brown spots. 80% of UV rays still get through the clouds so choose a broad spectrum sunscreen which can protect you from UV rays.
- Wear protective full sleeves clothing, broad hat, long bottom pants.
- Be time sensitive: 10 am to 4 pm when rays are most intense.
- Apply liberally all your exposed parts. Don't forget to reapply after every two hours.
Think of sunscreen as anti-aging not anti-burning.
Happy sun protection!
How can I improve my body misscales, my hand is too thin, but my body is fully growth, my hand is too weak, so I can not takes heavy works, so ples help me to improve my hand muscles, thnku.
I have lost my appetite, I usually eat just a glass of milk in my brkfst, I want to improve my appetite, kindly suggest something to increase my food intake.
I am 21 yrs old and I eats alot but they dont effected in my body and I need to gain some weight but due to this I dont get it so what should I do?
What Is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal condition that affects the lower vertebrae (spinal bones). This disease causes one of the lower vertebras to slip forward onto the bone directly beneath it. This is a painful condition, but it is treatable in most cases. Both therapeutic and surgical methods may be used. Proper exercise techniques can help you avoid this condition.
Symptoms of Spondylolisthesis
The symptoms of spondylolisthesis vary. People with mild cases may not have any symptoms. However, people with severe cases may be unable to perform daily activities. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- persistent lower back pain
- stiffness in your back and legs
- lower back tenderness
- thigh pain
- tight hamstring and buttock muscles
The treatment for spondylolisthesis depends on your severity of pain and vertebra slippage. Nonsurgical treatments can help ease pain and encourage the bone to go back into place. It's important to avoid contact sports during the healing process.
Common nonsurgical treatment methods include:
- wearing a back brace
- doing physical therapy exercises
- taking over-the-counter or prescription anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen) to reduce pain
- using epidural steroid injections