Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JindalYour feedback matters!
Report of female levic sonography - Right ovary appears bulky and measures 3.4 x 3.3 x 5.8 cm (vol.34.9 cc) A well defined, thin walled anechoic syst with no inernal exhoes /septae is noted in rifht ovary. It measures 3.4 x 23 x 5.6 cm (vol-26 cc) Left ovary measures 2.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 cm ( vol-9.7 cc) No evidence of adnexal mass. REMARK: Right Ovarian simple cyst. Pls advise abt treatment.
I and my boyfriend tried to have sex on 17/10/16 for the first time. We both were virgins. I was having a lot of pain when he was trying to put his penis inside my vagina. He managed to put his upper part of penis inside me. He used a condom also. For us it wasn't a proper sexual intercourse as he was trying hard but it could not happen. That day I bled alot and till today I bleed whenever I go to pee or loo. I do not feel any pain but this bleeding is scaring me. It's 4th day today. I do not know whether its normal or not. Pls help me.
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now assuming that she is HIV+ 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3week later) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful?
I am 23 years old and single. I am not having my periods on time from last 7 to 8 months and I also had some tests and my doctor said that I am having cyst in Overy. So I want confirm it that I have cyst or not kindly suggest how and where and get the confirmation about cyst.
1 year happened for me in marriage life in 4 months I got Abortion now 8 months happen still I did not conceived what food items can I take to conceive.
Hello doctor, I saw discharge from my nipple by pressing it I am planning a family is it tat something related to it or not pls tell me. And another problem I m having is tat I got a knot (gath) on my uterus is tat something worried to it. My age is 25yrs. Please rply.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, also known as PID, is characterized by an infection that occurs in a lady's reproductive organs. Usually this occurs as a result of a complications arising from a STD. The disease causes severe damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the uterus. It is one of the bigger causes of infertility in women.
The cervix which is the entry to the uterus has the function of stopping bacteria that are present in the vagina from spreading to the other organs. Once infected by a STD, the cervix can no longer perform its function of preventing the bacteria from spreading to other organs. PID develops when the infection spreads from the cervix to the upper areas of the genital tract.
There are certain factors which increase the chances of being affected by PID:
- Being sexually active
- Already affected by STDs such as gonorrhea
- Past history of PID
- Having multiple sexual partners
Women may experience pain while urinating and engaging in sexual intercourse, coupled with sore feeling in the stomach along with nausea. Abnormal vaginal discharge and a rise in body temperature are common symptoms as well.
Once the disease has been diagnosed by a doctor, a treatment plan is devised. The treatment options that you can avail of are:
- Medications: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe antibiotic medications. Usually the antibiotics are administered by mouth unless the symptoms are severe, when the drugs are administered intravenously. Your partner would also require medications if you happen to be diagnosed with PID, so that he/she does not catch it.
- Surgery: Surgery is recommended by the doctor in case of tissue inflammation and the presence of pus (abscess). The aim of surgery is to get rid of the abscess to prevent any further infection.
In addition to the treatment methods, there are certain precautionary measures that you can adopt to be safe:
- Have protected sex.
- Try and stick to one sexual partner.
- Visit your gynecologist for regular checkups.
What will the STD that cause small lymph node white discharge from anus tongue and mouth painful sores I had a unprotected sex 3 month HIV test says negative so what is the STD I may infected.
My wife monthly periods are coming in 40 to 45 days, please advise why it not coming on time. And white thick liquid comes out in normal days, please advise what is the reason for that, is it any problems.
Headache is a very common medical problem. Nearly 25% of females and 8% of males in general suffer from headaches at some point in their life.
More than 90% of headaches are due to migraine. However headaches are also caused due to tensions and due to wrong lifestyle practices. If headaches are not treated and managed at the right time they can also complicate into - brain like hemorrhage, meningitis, brain tumors, etc.
Any new onset headache should be taken seriously as it could be because of a serious brain illness.
Common myths associated with Headaches:
- It's because of Acidity - Headaches are not caused due to acidity or 'Gas' , as popularly highlighted.
- Headaches could only be because of sleepless nights - They could be because of any strain on your body. Eyesight, tension, nasal issues, flu are few reasons.
- Headaches are only because of tension - They could be because of a number of reasons, tension could be just one factor.
- Headaches can be cured by self medication - Persistent headaches need to be addressed by specialists. Ignoring the signs and symptoms can lead to complications.
Common symptoms of migraine are:
- One sided or whole head pain
- Head pain accompanied with nausea or vomiting
- Irritation with loud noise and bright lights.
- Increase in headache with even slight movement of head.
Reasons of Headaches:
- Migraine or headache episodes can be triggered due to the following reasons:
- Irregular meal timings
- Improper sleep
- Excessive mental stress
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Due to intake of certain food items like red wine, chocolates, cheese, preservatives
- Change of weather season
- Excessive heat or cold
If headaches occur more than 1 or 2 times in a month, then medical attention becomes important. Headaches take away precious working hours from our routine, reduce your efficiency and can make you vulnerable to excessive consumption of pain killers. At a certain point of time even pain killers stops working. It is essential that you consult a specialist for medical advice and a holistic lifestyle management. Ignoring the same can lead to complications such as loss of vision & paralysis of the body- After all your body's health, balance and maintenance is in your hands!