Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Dr. Sunita Jain  - Homeopath, Delhi

Dr. Sunita Jain


Homeopath, Delhi

18 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Sunita Jain BHMS Homeopath, Delhi
18 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Sunita Jain
Dr. Sunita Jain is an experienced Homeopath in Rohini East, Delhi. She is currently associated with City Homeo Clinic in Rohini East, Delhi. Don?t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sunita Jain on has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - . - 1999
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
homeopathic medical association of india


Book Clinic Appointment

City Homeo Clinic

D-12/157, Sector-8. Landmark: Near Sai Baba Chowk, Near Rohini East Metro Station, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 21 aged boy, but my weight is 85 kg. Is there any problem about it? How I can reduce my weight. Any food controls? Please help me.

Ayurveda, Ambala
First you should follow low calories food for weight loss. * in morning, take 1-2 chapattis with a bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of lemon water with it *in lunch you can take a bowl of raw vegetables like carrot, radish, tomatoes, turnip or beetroot. *in evening, you can take a cup of green tea only with some pieces of friuts like apple, pineapple, pear. Avoid taking banana or mango. *in dinner, you can take vegetable soup or a bowl of cooked vegetables. But do not take potato, sweet potatoes. * you can take a cup skimmed milk 4 times a week only during day time. * work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. Follow these exercises in the morning - * lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily * do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories and the calories deposit in body in the form of weight if not utilised. * you can take medohar guggalu 1 tablet daily for quick weight loss but only under the guidance of ayurveda expert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old I am migraine patient I try all the doctor medicine but not well. What should I do? please give me advice.

General Physician, Delhi
First thing is, you need to reduce your smoking and caffiene intake. When you are having an attack of migraine, you should take tab, sumatriptan 50mg. And you should take tab. Amitriptylline 25 mg at night daily and tab. Calcium 500mg once daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually one of my friends hairs are growing on hands and foot. What is a good medicine to resolve this problem.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Hair growth on any body part is natural. You can not stop the natural hair growth. However, you can wax them.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am very sort and I want to become long because my every friends are too long for this I use even height speed tablet but no progress so I want to what shut I do Nd I m 22 year old now.

Homeopath, Howrah
Exercises like cycling, skipping, swimming and running are the best to increase height. But bones get ossified at the age of 18 to 19 yrs. I. E the lengthwise growth of bone dosen't occur after that age.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/mam, meri age 19+ hai or meri body me hair bhut hai jaise chest, leg, face, shoulder, arms, back ise control krne ya reduce krne kaa koi solution btaye. Maine hair reduce krne ke liye bareever hair inhibitor bhi liya hai kya mai ise use kr skta hoo. Please mere dono question ka answer dena. I am thankfull to you.

General Physician, Mumbai
Its a natural finding and you can trim your hairs and I will suggest you to not take anykind of medicine for reducing the hair growth
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always feel jealous when I see people better than me and I always compare my face body with other people and then get depressed.please help me get rid of such thinking?

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
this is called inferiority complex. generally not only every one have the same feelings. but when compared to others you are very sensitive. every one is better in the world everyone feel like. if we are not settled or succeed up to that we have feelings like this. once you settled you have your own set of thoughts. that time you tell like that i am like, i dont like that like that you may talk. so, please study well first settle automatically your self confidence will delop. upto that please dont compare with others feel always confident, enjoy your good age of movements in every day. have a good day. best of luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He has heavy fever. What we can do to that. Is it any malaria or else anything. What is symptoms of malaria.

General Physician, Cuttack
In malaria ther is Intermittent fever with rigour and chill. Blood for MP is positive.Take paracetamol for fever ,drink plenty of water and take rest. If no relief do blood examination after consulting doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Madam , we have very good homeo treatment to regulate periods without causing adverse effects. The treatment is very much dependent on detailed description of your complaints- you may opt for private consultation giving the following information- 1. Usual gap between periods 2. Any other information now take the following homoeo medicines- 1. Cimicifuga 200---one dose (6 to 7 pills) in the morning 2. Ferrum phos 6x----4 tabs once daily stop medicine when period commences. Report response after 10 days.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am very upset because my health is not good and my height is also not growing what can I do suggest any idea.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ghaziabad
Lybrate-user, for someone to help you, we need to know what problems you are facing, what is wrong with your health. At 13 you are 5feets that is ok though the weight is less, for that, many reasons could be there. In people of your age it is better to see a doctor and start medicine for the disease. So do not panic, you just need to start the right treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi again. Each time I shave my jaws I realise when hair starts growing it some grows under my skin that's the pores close partially and the hair is false to bend into my skin please what should I do.

MBBS, MD - MD- Skin & VD
Dermatologist, Ahmedabad
It is called hair in-growth. You have in-grown hair near your jaws, you might also get bumps or injuries while shaving. -use a face wash with salicylic acid. -use warm water for shaving -do not reverse shave -moisturize the area, don't leave it dry. -while shaving that area, do not put pressure to shave the hairs inside the skin. Move your razor very softly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got chicken pox a month ago. And now also the dark spots are not gone from my body. What should I do for removing these spots.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
there is in ayurveda mention pinda swed is a type of swedan karma [phomentation] but it do some another manner .. 1.boiled a rice in milk then take this rice in one white cloth then tied it properly and warmly it rub on your face every morning for 15 days then stop it and do next month again 2.apply almond oil on your face and massage for 3-5 min at night .. by doing above thing you will get good result
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My fience is having a very small breasts she is 22 now we r goin to marry soon. Her size is 30 now so I am worried about it. Please tell me some medicine as well some home treatment for increasing her boobs size. Thank hope for your favourable reply.

Dear Lybrate User, Kindly note that the mammary glands are composed of only fat. So to increase the size of the breasts fat must get accumulated at the lower part of nipple. Take Homoeopathic ONOSMODIUM 1M, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. Also you need to take Homoeopathic Mother Tincture SABAL SERRULATA Q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Along with the aforesaid oral medicines you can massage any breast-developing oil available in market. Remember to massage the oil from downwards to upwards. Start from the lower part of the nipple & massage the oil upwards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old and I suffer from cough and cold frequently. Please tell me about some immunity booster for this.

Homeopath, Pune
recommend - stodal cough syrup sbl - 1 spoon three times a day alfalfa tonic sbl - 1 spoon, 2 times a day allium cepa - 30, 5 pills three times a day after 6-7 days, you can contact me through private questions or chat in lybrate
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother has encountered a problem recently. When he is trying to make out with a girl, his penis has became soft at the time he was ready to insert into vagina. Before and after trying for intercourse, it has been hard. What may be the possible reason? Does he require any kind of medication?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. If this has happened for one or two times, there is nothing to worry. No need for medicines. Your brother will find a way out. Encourage him saying this is due to performance anxiety. Your brother may need sexological counseling and ask him to speak to me. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I. Am doing sex with my wife. On. 27 of April. But condom was broken. And her period date is 28. But Her Period Come on first of. May So. How many chances. To get pregnant. Of my wife. Or not.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, if she has got her periods in may now, then she is not pregnant at all, else she would have missed her menses.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently had a urine test, the report came out with this bacteria ,mucus present and trace of protein what does it mean? Do m having uti? I am 7 month preg.

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
Trace of protein doesnot signify much and as you have mucus and bacteria traces of albumin can be present. As long as you donot have burning sensation in urine you need not bother with that, as due to your pregnancy urinary antiseptics can not be advised. So best is take plenty of water like more than 3 litres in the day and can take citralka liquid to alkalising the urine. Meanwhile consult your gynaecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi i am having Current LFT test shows Total Bilirubin as 2.3, Direct bilirubin - 0.7, Indirect - 1.6. LFT done a month back shows Total (1.82),Direct - 0.88, Indirect - 0.94. All other parameters are normal. What is the cause for high Indirect bilirubin? In the ultrasound it says Gall bladder not visualised? Contracted. What should we do next?

Radiologist, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user. Raised bilirubin tells that you are having jaundice. It can be due to many reasons like hepatitis of stone in biliary tract or other causes. Gall bladder not visualized on ultrasound is not a matter of concern. You need to firstly detect the cause of high bilirubin. It is done after clinical assessment by physician and after some blood and other tests. Treatment will be dependant on the cause.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am suffering from hypertention since 2 years, all reports are normal it's not going to down below 150/95 after taking the medication guide to me please

MD - Consultant Physician, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ludhiana
About one third patients have difficulty in controlling blood pressure. You may need to try breathing exercises, meditation in addition to medicines that too may need to be changed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed