Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Jain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Infertility
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JainYour feedback matters!
My shoulder is continuously dislocated 6 time. Some Dr. suggested to me. Operate it by orthoscope method. But its too much costly. Please suggest me something.
After working for night shifts I am not able to sleep properly and after that I am feeling pain in my head and I am not able to work in the day and I am always feel sleepy and I wait fir next night shift.
I am suffering from tonsil problem. My throat is paining. I am not able to take food .the tonsil has became reddish. I have bought medicine GUDCEF-200 from market but no change. Please suggest me some measures to cure this problem. thanks.
My father 75 years of age is feeling numbness in toe and below knees. Which doctor we should consult and what should be the problem.
Please suggest my wife weight is reducing .We are already shows to GI specialist, report is normal. She always complaining abdomen pain .What is it, please tell me?
There are a lot of diets that are popular with people for a variety of reasons. Some of them are easy to sustain, some of them have instant effects and some of them have long-term effects. There are a few diets that combine all of these traits, and the GM diet happens to be one of them. The GM diet first appeared on the Internet about four years ago and has had a loyal group of followers since.
The GM Diet is a seven-day diet plan which was supposed to have been created by General Motors for their employees. It was rumoured that they paid a hefty sum to a research lab to come up with the ultimate diet plan. But General Motors soon released a statement where they denied any involvement with the diet plan. But the name stayed on and the diet was soon circulated via emails and forums all over the web, and more people tried it out with different results.
Let's see what the diet looks like:
- First Day: The GM diet begins with consumption of only fruits. All fruits work, except bananas. Watermelons are highly recommended on day one. Day one is supposed to prepare your body for the rest of the week.
- Second Day: It has to start with a baked potato for breakfast. This gives you the morning dose of complex carbohydrates. Through the rest of the day, you have to eat raw or boiled vegetables and you can eat to your heart's content. You can also have vegetable soup. Make sure you avoid coconut and oil in the preparation.
- Third Day: You have to eat only fruits and vegetables. Avoid fruit juice or vegetable juice. Avoid the morning potato and avoid oil. Avoid bananas on this day. You can use herbs and natural taste-makers in your preparations.
- Fourth Day: It is a tough one. On this day, you may have only bananas and milk. You may have up to eight bananas and about 3-4 glasses of milk on this day. You can also have the special GM soup on this day, which helps break the monotony of the bananas and milk. Also, have up to 8-10 glasses of water on this day.
- Fifth Day: On this day, you can binge a bit. On this day you are supposed to have just lean beef and tomatoes. You can again eat as much as you like on this day. You can replace beef with lean chicken meat or a mix of vegetables like beans, lentils, and tofu. These replace the proteins you get from beef. Make sure you consume plenty of water.
- Sixth Day: On this day, you should have a mix of lean beef and vegetables. You can also have the GM special soup on day six. Vegetarians should have a mix of vegetables from day five. You may also have sprouts in place of beef.
- Seventh Day: On the last day, you can have brown rice, vegetables and fruits. Fruit juices are also allowed on this day. This wraps up the GM diet plan. You can return to your regular diet from the 8th day, albeit with caution.
This diet is supposed to make you loose anywhere from one to five kilograms on the eighth day. The diet also plays a detox role by cleaning your body of its impurities. No alcohol is supposed to be consumed during the week. You are allowed to have tea and coffee, but you must avoid adding milk and sugar as they add unnecessary calories. Also, ensure that you consume adequate water during the diet. Try and avoid working out while you are on this diet as you may experience fatigue.
Is the GM Diet Effective?
Different people have had different experiences with the GM diet. While most people rave about the diet, some feel it is not effective in the long run. The GM diet has proven to be effective for quick weight loss.