Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering pimples and black spots on my face please help me I can't go any where by this problem please give me a tips for querying the pimples and black spots on my face.
There is a pain in my nose on only half right side when I touch it. What is this problem? and also it causes pain in cine's. Please help me.
In times of toned abs, nobody likes to flaunt belly fat. The burning of belly fat is one of topmost health priorities of all individuals irrespective of gender or nationality across the globe and people are willing to spend a fortune to achieve it. Today there are numerous options, diets and aids available which claim to get rid of fat, one must be careful about one's choose. The world's oldest medical systems, Ayurveda believes that belly fat can cause an increase in the kapha dosha.
By following a healthy diet and following an active lifestyle suggested by Ayurveda, the belly fat can be reduced. The healthy diet includes abstinence from certain foods that increase medha (body fat) and kapha. Carbohydrate and oil rich foods are to be strictly abstained.
One must be very careful when consuming foods with high carbohydrate content as these transform into sugar in the body and tend to accumulate on the body. The kapha and medha can be reduced by including green gram and horse gram coupled with changing from rice based diet to wheat based diet.
Drinking a lot of water contributes in a major way towards one's weight loss efforts. Water assists in flushing out excess water weight and improves metabolism. Drinking one glass of water every hour from the time one get up aids in burning of belly fat. One must add a spoon of triphala chooran to water, boil it and consume it with honey after every meal.
One must reduce the salt intake and milk based products such as ice-creams and butter. One should consume fruits, two in the morning and one every evening to reduce belly fat. Afternoon nap slows down the metabolic rate and reduces burning of calories, thus it should be avoided. Inclusion of ground spices as cinnamon, ginger and pepper in food will help one to get rid of pot belly.
One should try out the belly massage with lavana thailam, which is effective in disintegrating persistent belly fat. A 15 ml of varadi tonic mixed it with 60 ml boiled and cooled water with some honey is great for every morning and evening. Massage the belly vigorously after applying a paste made of horse gram powder and sour buttermilk over the belly and follow it up with a bath in warm water after thirty minutes of the massage.
Ayurveda stresses on detoxification to cleanse out the body, making it healthier and helps lose unwanted pounds. It is a natural way body's self-cleaning mechanism with many health benefits, such as removal of accumulated wastes and fat elimination.
Neither the belly fat loss happen overnight nor in a week's time. Ayurvedic methods of reducing belly fat takes time, so patience is the key for achieving the loss of belly fat as a desired result.
I had a boil in my cheek. I have a question. Basically when boil appears and gone from skin it leave a or some scars behind. On the boil the skin color is black unlike my whole face. I want to know that will it remain black? Will the boil leave any noticeable scar on my cheek? If so then which medical cream I should use to erase the scar and the dark patch? Help please.
I have suffering from fever last two days with head pain. Also problem to take sans. Please help me what I do to save this.
I recently Joined gym 1 week ago. I want a rich protein diet but I also want to reduce my body fat percentage and I want lose my butt also I can t afford a diet doctor please help me.
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.