Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JainYour feedback matters!
I am 24 I am having pain in my left hand from shoulder upper part near to vane which leads to my armpit and hold my arm I thought about heart attack but no sim tomes I guess so please gid.
My wife is having cough for past 1 week. It increases when she lie down on bed. please suggest any medicine.
I am 20 old boy .Dear doctor I have many pimples on my forehead (only ).so I want clean and fair face. Any tips ' please help me.
I am feeling like vomiting n sometimes vomit too. Wen I get nervous or get stressed or get extremely happy or extremely sad I feel like vomiting. Before giving presentation I also feel d same. How to stop it? Dis fear z stopping me to participate in any competition. please help me sir or mam.
My period is eleven days late my last period was January 6 an my next period due February 3 on February 3 I experience pink to brown discharge when I go to the bathroom for 3 days and I have unprotected sex 12 of February. Could I be pregnant?
I am a student of teeth class. I am feeling very bad from eyessignt. I have weak eyesight. I do not like to eerwere glasses. My eyesight no. Is 2.5 I am heavy bored from this please help.
My girl is 1 year 6 month old. When she is take milk and biscuits then go potty regularly for 2-3 days. Before it takes mother milk and natural cow milk but recently (2-3 days) I shift in delhi so she takes powder milk. So please do something.
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
I have pcos I came to known it in 2015 I have used myonext 10 mg for 3 months and also used naturogest for 5 days with this I got heavy sideeffects like heavy couch body pains .again I am facing irregular periods what I have to do now.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.