Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JainYour feedback matters!
Yesterday me and My wife have sex and after that she get blood from vagina and have pain in vagina. Again in evening she observed blood coming out from vagina. So what's the cause for this bleeding? And what should I do to stop her pain n bleeding?
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24 yrs female. I fell down from steps during my periods. There is severe backpain from two months. Will it be remain same and will it effect my future.
I got married in the year Dec 2014, recently I got job, but I don't want child earlier. I'm using nirodhs. Is it healthier for us both? Why I'm asking is they are afraid about to use this at home (wife's side parents. So which is better way?
I suffered from lose motion 9-10 days ago and I took O2 medicine 6 nos. For 3 days. After that I became normal. Again today early morning suddenly I started suffering from irregular deification urge. I took a tablet for gas problem. 6-7 times already gone so far. But stool is normal in texture & colour. What should I do if it continues further?
Hello doctor I am 34 year old married female I have swelling in my uterus last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Colon polyps are growths that are typically found in the large intestine. Although the causes behind the occurrence of colon polyps are not known, this condition is usually seen to affect adults.
Colon polyps are usually symptomless; hence it becomes difficult to diagnose the condition. They are commonly found as additional results of screening tests for colon cancers. Screening tests are conducted when there is a suspicion of a disease but it displays no significant symptoms. The symptoms can only be visible if the polyps are enlarged.
Typical symptoms include:
Change in appearance of stool.
As the presence of most polyps becomes evident only during colon cancer tests, it is recommended that regular tests for colon cancer be conducted for adults over the age of 50.
Some of these tests include:
Colonoscopy: This is highly recommended for detecting colon polyps. A small tube used for viewing is inserted into the colon by the doctor.
Flexible Sigmoidoscopy: This test is similar to colonoscopy but only a part of colon i.e sigmoid colon is screened.
Computed Tomographic Colonography (CTC): Also known as virtual colonoscopy, various computer systems and X-rays are used to create a detailed picture of the colon so that the doctor can search for polyps.
The size of the colon polyps helps to identify if the polyp is cancerous or not. Chances of the polyp being cancerous are high if the size of the polyp is higher than 1 cm or 0.4 inches. Hyperplastic polyps (smaller polyps) do not become cancerous and hence, do not need to undergo a colonoscopy. Another form of polyp is the sessile polyp which is usually a flat growth without a stalk and grows on the inner wall of the colon. Similar to other polyps, these polyps can be found and removed using a colonoscopy or a sigmoidoscopy.
Homeopathy is something that never has a side effect on your health. It doesn’t only cure your disease, but treats you holistically. It only requires patience before completely rooting out your ailment.