Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yrs old nd I am suffering from obesity. I am having 130 kg of weight nd I want to reduce it nd bacaome slim
I am 20 year old boy male.Sir my hairs are falling too much daily form 1 or 2 months please help me.
I am suffering a skin problems of ring worm on same part of my body pls give advise me for a best treatment.
I take sazo 500 2 tabs bd for UC. Today I want to take cifran 500 1 tab bd for my upset stomach. Does it go with sazo?
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo.
Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
1. Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
2. However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
3. Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
1. The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
2. The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
3. Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
4. Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Vitiligo is neither contagious nor life-threatening. So, it does not need emergency care, but it needs minimum 6 months to 1 year of treatment and at times, even more. Usually, it is a long term disease and starts after 20 year irrespective of the gender. Ayurveda has very effective treatment for it. Photo-therapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.