Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old female. I had protected sex with a condom who is of low quality with my partner. After the intercourse it he next day I found burning n pimples with itching on vagina. I took fluconazole for two months n antibiotics as prescribed by my doctor. I was get relief. Then after two months my problem reoccurred. My doctor prescribed me terbinafine. After two months I got white cheese discharge from vagina this time also my doctor prescribed me itaspor. I have tested myself for std and it has negative for 1 year till. But my partner has herpes simplex igg 1n 2 positive. From the starting of this problem I have not made any relationship with him. please tell me am I safe now I have my sore throat. I have taken many itrscsnazole n antibiotics in this two months. Now I have sore throat with irritable bowl syndrome. I have tested all std negative. please help me with future can I continue drugs of fungal? For maintaining therapy. My overall health has affected. I have ovarian cyst of 5 cm. Should I get test for more because I have got tested all std negative in one year till. please help I am in great depression. My va ginal problem has resolve now but sore throat n ibs is happen. What diet should I take.
Hi For my wife continuous bleeding from February to till date not yet stopped, she is taking homeopathy but not yet stopped, usg scan report said that peripheral follicles are seen in both ovaries, next what to do?
Hello Doctor. I have read castor seed is very effective as ipill 72 as contraceptive. However ipill has side effect compare to castor see. Can I use castor seed for contraception. I also heard about neem oil is taken.
Sir, mam I am 22 years old. I am suffering from menstrual disorder from 3-4 yrs. I have shown to many doctors. When I take medicine I am all right but when I stop it. Again the same problem occurs. And doctors say you r all right n ultrasound reports are also always normal n they say its just because of hormonal imbalance. I was taking the medicine frewil from last 4 month n my periods are ok n timely by taking it. I stopped taking it. Now my periods are over after 7 days n I get again period on the 5th day of stopping. Pls tell the exact problem. Or is it because of stopping medicine. Pls tell me the exact problem So that I can treat it well.
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
Ayurveda is the perfect way through which you can get treated for the same, for more details consult.
Hello Dr. my age is 27 yrs. Its been 4 years to my marriage but I am unable to conceive. I suffered from TB in uterus and took a course of 6 months. Also I get cyst after some tym. My right tube is also blocked and suffer from abdomen pain. I got iui 2-3 time. Now doctor recommended me for IVF. But now I am getting 3 times periods in month. Last I got period on 25 jan. Then again on 9 feb. Now 15 feb and pain in abdomen. Can you tell me d cause of irregular bleeding .and is ivf better option. N what are its complications?
Losing the post-pregnancy weight can easily be one of the most difficult and dreadful things for a woman to do. The sheer joy of having a child of your own is quickly overshadowed by postpartum blues. Losing those extra pounds assumes topmost priority. Although getting into the habit of eating healthy should always be followed, it is important to note that your body needs adequate time to recover from labor as well.
In order to achieve that fit and healthy body you keep dreaming of, a perfect post pregnancy diet is to be strictly followed. A healthy diet is a key element of getting back in shape. You need to be careful about the food you intake after pregnancy. Being callous about eating can lead to more problems of weight gain and obesity in the future. Therefore, keeping track of your eating habits and following a diet plan is given utmost importance.
The Golden Rules of Getting Back In Shape
We know that eating right is the first step towards getting the perfect post-pregnancy body; however, certain rules are to be followed in order to see a significant change in yourself.
- Remaining stress-free is the solution to all your health-related problems. From mental stability to getting back in shape, following this commandment will give you the desired result in every sphere of life.
- Detoxifying your body from everything unhealthy helps you tremendously. You need to avoid smoking and limit your alcohol intake to get fitter quickly.
- Vitamin B6 and Zinc are necessary for the body to balance the hormones. Eating red meat, nuts, broccoli, bananas, egg yolks and oats can all be extremely helpful.
- You need to balance your blood sugar level with the help of low glycemic foods as well.
Begin With The Right Breakfast – We all know that the first and the most important meal of the day is breakfast. Breakfast gets you all charged up and provides you with the energy required for the upcoming day. For women who just went through labor, eating an omelet with a whole grain toast is ideal. Apart from that, a berry smoothie made with berries, nuts and seeds and porridge made with cinnamon, flaxseeds and coconut milk can also be helpful.
Sustain With the Right Lunch: Eating grilled chicken, baked sweet potatoes, cottage cheese with a generous serving of green vegetables and plenty of herbs can satisfy your taste buds and help you shed those extra pounds at the same time.
The Prefect Dinner to End Your Day: Who said you have to give up on your happiness to get rid of the extra weight from your body. With the help of these delicacies, you can end your day feeling content and happy. Eating Salmon with mashed sweet potatoes or beef stir-fry with a serving of rice can be an absolute delight for all those new mothers who wish to get healthy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
- The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition.
- Even though it is the time of the woman's last period, symptoms may begin many years earlier. Also, some women may experience symptoms for months or years afterward.
- In the united states, the average age for the menopause is 51.
- Perimenopause is the 3-5-year period before the menopause when a woman's estrogen levels begin to drop.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 24th august. Then she take unwanted 72 within 24 hour. Then she suffers belly pain, stomach pain, vomiting and etc. 26 august her cycle date but cycle not come. After 3 days she check urine test but it's negative. And finally 31 august her cycle come back. So is there any chance of pregnancy. This month period come back light of 4 days taking unwanted 72 but next month period will come or not. If not come, is there will be any chance of pregnancy. Tell me.
The bile is one of the most important digestive juices and helps in digestion of fat. It is produced in the liver and travels down through the biliary duct to the gallbladder, where it is temporarily stored, before being released into the stomach when food is present for digestion.
Pregnancy is one of the main reasons for cholestasis. When an expecting woman develops itching in the hands and feet during the late pregnancy stages, it is usually indicative of obstetric cholestasis. Read on to know more about the causes, symptoms and management for this condition.
While the exact cause for this condition is not clear, it could have a strong genetic component. It usually runs in families. Another reason attributed are the pregnancy hormones. The increased amount of hormones in the later stages of pregnancy affects the gallbladder functioning. There is either reduced flow of bile or complete obstruction of the bile flow. This causes the bile to flow back into the blood stream, where it gets deposited in the tissues, leading to itching. The chances of developing cholestasis also increases if it is a twin pregnancy. It is also highly likely that if you had cholestasis during the first pregnancy, you will have it during the subsequent pregnancies.
The itching of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet is almost diagnostic. Some may even have generalized itching across all body parts. It worsens at night and may affect sleep. The itching increases as the pregnancy advances and gradually subsides after delivery. This is another indication that it may be related to the hormones. As the liver is affected, other symptoms similar to any liver disease are also possible. These include jaundice where the whites of the eyes and the mucous membranes could turn yellowish to yellowish orange. This is caused by accumulation of bile pigments in these tissues. There could also be severe nausea and loss of appetite, which are common symptoms in a liver disease.
Itching is the most common symptom for the mother, which gradually subsides. However, if it sets in, doctors would advise for early labor as the risks for the developing baby are quite high. Though not well established, cholestasis increases the chances of preterm delivery and fetal death in late pregnancy stages. The chances of meconium getting into the amniotic fluid and blocking the baby’s breathing is also high. It is always advisable to watch out for these symptoms, and as soon as you see any change, especially the onset of itching, reach out for medical help.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!