Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence. Do consult an Ayurvedic physician before starting an Ayurvedic treatment for the condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is there any contraindication for taking misoprostol for abortion if I have previous history of POST PARTUM haemorrhage. I have two normal deliveries with one history of mtp.
Hello my wife has pain in her breast in left side. Like muscle catch. When she lift anything from left hand she gets pain. And when she takes deep breath she gets pain. Only In left side below her Breast.
If any person is doing sex wearing a condom. Then it is safe from having sexual transmitted disease.Please suggest.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby.
Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly
The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
Your pregnancy is considered high risk
High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
You should watch out for signs of ketosis
When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
You need Vitamins and Supplements
Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
You should exercise regularly
Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
Check your medication
Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.
Hello, I am not getting my MCs on time, I have already consulted many Gynech and had many treatments but I still have irregular MCs, I get my periods while I m under some treatment and then again the same problem continues as the course gets completed. I am bit worried because I think that due to this problem I m gaining more weight even though I have limited diet. I got my last MC in the month of dec. Please help me out with this. Thanks.
Sir, I have a new gf recently while having sex with her for the first time I found out my two fingers could easily go in her vagina. Does that mean the girl had have been indulging in sex for many a years and is quite active. I am asking such question as I am taking our relationship seriously for the next level. Please suggest.
Uterus is anteverted. Normal in size. Myometrial echogenicity appears uniform. No obvious focal lesion seen. Both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small peripherally located follicles with echogenicity hyperemic central stroma. 15mm dominant follicle seen in the right ovary.
My girlfriend's last menstrual date was 3 July 2017. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 31st July 2017. After having sex she took unwanted 72 and now its been from 2-3 days she is having cramps in stomach and pain in vagina, when she is lubricating a white fluids coming out from her vagina. She did not got her periods till now. So is there anything major problem? Is this normal or is she pregnant?
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!