Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have missed my period from 4 days. This is the first time happened with me. But I have no any pregnancy symptoms.
Hi I am tanishka 18 year's old girl I have am issue of pain during periods it very irritating for me give me some advise to get relief from me.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.
I had sex with my gf today she bled during intercourse. After going home she bleeds when she fingers vagina. How long will bleeding last and the also there is a little pain. Why is this bleeding.
Sir, if a girls previous period starts on 18.10.16 and her sept. month period date is 12.09.16 then what will be her next period date approximately? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took I pill then is there any chance of her pregnancy? Please please tell me.
My periods not come this month, it's not pregnancy, haemoglobin is 8.9 I'm taking hormone tab for 3 days when my periods may come?
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
I am having sex from past 2 days. We desperately want a baby. I feel that I have a problem of premature ejaculation so initially when I was having sex last month I used to ejaculate outside vagina. Is their any condition as to how deep into vagina should my sperms enter in order to get her pregnant.Please tell.
I am sure many of us have heard to have good amount of calcium, iron, protein to make our bones strong, to improve haemoglobin, immunity for healthy and fit body. Hidden benefits of ragi:
1. Weight loss:
It helps to reduce the appetite. It has a higher rate of fibre compared to other cereals.
2. Rich in calcium:
Calcium is important to prevent osteoporosis in long run specially in post menopausal females and old age people.
3. Rich in iron:
A person suffering from anaemia or low haemoglobin should consume ragi. Also take vitamin c rich food like amla. Citrous foods like lemon, oranges etc to increase iron absorption in body.
4. Reduce cholesterol:
It contains amino acids that hinders the formation of fat in liver and provides overall reduction of body cholesterol.
How to use:
Take 3 tablespoons of ragi flour and add to your wheat flour to make rotis
Porridge for kids
Whom to avoid:
A person suffering from kidney stone and urinary calculi
SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT OF WOMEN SUFFER from headaches, mood swings, bloating, and other problems that threaten their relationships, work life, and well-being.
PMS has been known by women for many years. However, within the past 30 or so years, pharmaceutical companies have targeted and created a market to treat this normal part of a woman's cycle as a disease.
Premenstrual syndrome refers to the collection of symptoms or sensations women experience as a result of high hormone levels before, and sometimes during, their periods.
One type of PMS is characterized by anxiety, irritability Mood swings & depression around cycle time, Breast tenderness, Vaginal dryness or itchiness, Cyclic insomnia, night sweats & fatigue. These feelings are usually relieved with the onset of bleeding. Most likely, this type relates to the balance between estrogen and progesterone. If estrogen predominates, anxiety occurs. If there's more progesterone, depression may be a complaint.
Sugar craving, fatigue and headaches signify a different type of PMS. In addition to sugar, women may crave chocolate, white bread, white rice, pastries, and noodles. These food cravings may be caused by the increased responsiveness to insulin related to increased hormone levels before menstruation. In this circumstance, women may experience symptoms of low blood sugar; their brains are signaling a need for fuel. A consistent diet that includes complex carbohydrates will provide a steady flow of energy to the brain and counter the ups and downs of blood sugar variations.
Simple Steps to ease PMS
1. Take care of your diet.
• Cut out caffeine.
• Stop eating refined flour, sugar, and processed foods.
• Stop drinking alcohol.
• Balance your blood sugar by eating protein, such as a protein shake, eggs, and nut butters, for breakfast.
• Eat evenly throughout the day and don’t skip meals.
• Don’t eat within three hours of bedtime.
• Increase fiber in your diet from vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, and whole grains. Increase omega-3 fats by eating more fish and walnuts.
• Eat organic food, especially animal products, to avoid environmental estrogens from pesticides.
2. Take supplements.
A number of supplements have been shown to help ease PMS symptoms by improving metabolic function and hormone metabolism. Here are the superstars:
• Calcium citrate.
• Vitamin B6 ,folate and vitamin B12.
• Evening primrose oil
• EPA/DHA (omega 3 fats)
• A good daily multivitamin (all the nutrients work together)
• Isoflavones from soy
• Replacing healthy bacteria in the gut also helps normalize estrogen and hormone metabolism. Take 5 to 10 billion live organisms in a daily probiotic supplement.
3. Get moving.
Exercise is very important for balancing hormones. Aim for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise, 4 to 5 times a week.
4. Address stress.
Dealing with stress is also critical. Take a hot bath at night, get a massage, try yoga, learn deep breathing or meditation.
If your symptoms are severe and are affecting your daily life, you should consult a Gynaecologist for Medical intervention.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
#drjyotsnagupta #pms #gynecologistindelhi #gynecologist #womenshealth
My Wife Age 47 is experiencing some gyne problem Now a days she has loss of libdo and feeling lethargic as well. Please suggest some good food supplement
I am 19 years old. I got too much pain in my belly and pelvic area during period. Only this time I got these horrible pains. Is it normal? Please help me.
Generally it is considered as a ‘herbal medicine’ or folk medicine or belief system or traditional medicine or Alternative system or native medicine.
The notion that ayurveda prescribes only medicines of herbal origin is totally baseless though it is true that Herbs are major source of vast majority of medicines. Ayurveda prescribes mineral products like gold, silver,
Diamond, copper, iron, sulphur, alum, mica, zinc, lead, tin and so on after thorough purification, trituration And turning them to bhasmas which have not been proved yet as harmful. Apart from these minerals, many
Animal products like ghee, butter, animals urine, horns and skin, flesh –mutton, coral, pearl, conch etc. Are Also used as medicines wherever necessary. Therefore it is not merely herbal medicine.