Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Fotedar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita FotedarYour feedback matters!
Hi. Dr. I am suffering from heavy period pain and it start within a month tow times. Why? You suggestion will very helpful for me.
I have PCOD & have irregular periods. My last period was on 1st march.Which dates are having chances of getting pergnant?
Hii doctors .I am puja. Mai 24 January 2018 ko iui karwai hu. Aur mujhe 5th day baad mujhe just like period Wali cramping ho rahi hai. Is this good sign or bad sign. I hope you will reply me. Pls.
In september of 2014, I had unprotected sex and ever since then, all of my problems started. I was told I had a yeast infection so I took monistat 7. My symptoms started to clear up but not completely. In January I went back, and was tested for Gonohrrea, chlamydia, trich, BV and yeast. All came. What should i do now?
My friend who is 22 years old have irregular period. Last time she had period on 3-4 march and till now her period did not come. She always has irregular period problem. Some time she has period every month and some time in every two month. Pls give your opinion. Thnx.
I had a cyst in my left ovary two months ago. Now I have done ultrasound and the report is -1.streak fluid in the cul-de-sac with echoes. 2.fatty liver, 3.moderately prominent air and fluid filled gutt coils are seen in whole of the abdomen with slow peristalsis. What is the actual problem and tell me the solution. please help.
We are planning for baby, after sex sperm come out from vagina. Is it a problem in conceive? What we are doing for getting pregnant.
I never had sex with anyone, last week my bf tried touching his penis to my vulva and he ejaculated, and I missed my periods, does it mean I am pregnant?
The soothing fragrance of sandalwood strengthens your brain by allowing it to relax and take rest. In addition, this Ayurvedic herb provides a warming effect. Besides, it relieves lots of disorders such as headaches, fever, acne, itching, stomachache, leucoderma, etc. Sandalwood or just Chandan is believed spiritual and mystical with respect to Hindu mythology. Since ancient times, it has been a part of skin care and beauty regime. You can use sandalwood powder for acne or skin whitening or for regular skin care.
The Indian sandalwood, scientific name 'Santalum album' is known for its therapeutic properties and is used extensively in natural treatments. Mentioned below are the health benefits of using Chandan or Indian Sandalwood in paste and oil form.
- Sandalwood oil has antispasmodic properties and provides immense relief from muscular spasm and contractions.
- Sandalwood oil is a great mood enhancer as it increases the production of the hormone Serotonin. Thus, people under severe stress, anxiety, or depression can benefit immensely from the use of sandalwood oil.
- The sandalwood oil is often used as an expectorant to provide relief from a cough and similar respiratory infections.
- A paste comprising of sandalwood powder and crushed basil leaves when applied on the forehead acts as an effective cure for headaches.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of sandalwood are treating inflammations affecting the urinary system.
- People with decreased urination are also known to benefit from using sandalwood.
- The use of sandalwood oil directly on the skin can help in lowering the blood pressure.
Skin and beauty benefits of using sandalwood
- Sandalwood has antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties and comes as a soothing agent for people suffering from itchiness triggered by skin infections such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- The use sandalwood powder in combination with cucumber, rose water, and curd serves as an excellent remedy to get rid of the suntan. Just prepare a fine paste using all the ingredients and apply to the affected skin area. Wash off with cold water after 10-12 minutes.
- Gently massaging the face with sandalwood oil can work wonders in the case of loose or saggy skin.
- People with a very oily skin can use a face pack comprising of sandalwood powder and rosewater for maximum benefits.
- Sandalwood (especially used in oil form) is an aphrodisiac that can produce positive results in people with low libido
- High in antioxidants, sandalwood reduces the signs of aging to a great extent by protecting the skin from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Sandalwood powder (especially the red sandalwood), when used along with curd and turmeric provide an instant glow.
- For maximum results, prepare a paste using sandalwood powder with plain water or rose water (paste should not be very thick) and apply it to the affected skin area. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with water. The same pack can be used to treat pimples, acne scars, dark circles with elan.
It is amazing to note that the benefits of Sandalwood are immense for skin and overall health, still, rather than going for natural treatments most people opt for chemical based products to enhance their beauty and skin conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!