Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SunitaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering from sinusitis from past 2 years. In a winter season one of my nostril become close and I am unable to breath properly. Can I go for surgery or is there any other way by which I can get the treatment. Please help Me. It is worst in winter season.
I am suffering from anxiety. I think so. Kind of social anxiety. Whenever am going to a new place for interview or to meet a peraon on a blind date. I started feeling dizzyness light headed and also pukes sometime. After puking I feel normal. What is it?
Hi Feeling very fatigue and stress. Last week was very tiring making reports and presentation. Water intake was reduced. Having motions 2-3 times a day. Tight stomach. Boils are occurring on my forehead n neck. Today morning I had a soar throat, did ghargal use betadine. Could you please advice some medication for having proper motions. I feel if my motions are clear then my fatigue n stress problem can be solved.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
I have a constant sound in my left ear. May be tinnitus I guess. Please tell precautions or solutions.
Hello sir One of my friend she is facing issue Of throat infection since 2 week Blood is coming when she tries to eat something her family doctor has replied to take liquid I just wanted to know is it any big issue Or it's normal it may cure in some time waiting for reply.
I am 52yrs old female. I have vertigo problem and sweing due to this. Some times I take vertin8mg and do exercise but still it continues and I feel very restless also and sleepy.
I am having soar throat since 2 months. Gets temporary cure. But occurs again. Is it throat cancer. No any other symptoms except body pain.
Hi. Every time I brush my teeth, eat something lil spicy or even a normal vegetable, my nose liquid starts running. This is since years, I don't even remember, I m 32 years old man weighing 76 kgs.
Hi. My name is Sumit Dev. My age is 29. I am suffering from heart burn and acidity since more than a year. I keep getting burps continuously throughout the day. Sometimes I feel my throat is choked and I am trying to gulp down something. While drinking water sometimes my throat pains a lot. Please advise.
I often listen music with ear phone. Sometimes I got some noise in my ear. I have this problem since 7 years. I already consulted doctor for this but cant find any solution. Please help me with this irritating noise in my ear.
I had cough and cold and then I had few cocktails and drinks .I lost my voice after that. It has been 5 days and my voice is still not back Tried everything from soups to hot tea and honey and ginger .please help .I don't want this to be a permanent voice. My throat also pains a bit and I'm a singer but I'm unable to sing. I don't want to lose my voice .what should I do.
My right side ear is not hearing. I took many medicine but it cannot solved. Please help me. I am a 12th biology student.
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections:
- Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
- Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
- Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat.
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.