Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita DuaYour feedback matters!
My right eye power is 3 nd lest eye is 3.5. Farsightedness. Have notices slight squintness what to do.
I am a fully grown up 19 year old guy. I always feel insecure in public generally when I am alone. It's like that I am afraid to everyone around. I feel delicate. I think anyone can hurt me. I feel like a coward. Whenever I take a step away from home my mind get filled by anxiety. I shall try to explain it through an example. Whenever I am traveling alone in a train I am afraid. There are thoughts running in mind like "what if somebody take my seat from me or he has already taken and won't be ready to give it to me. What if somebody will do anything which bothers me and I surely would not be able to stop him" Not only I think these but some of them has already happened to me. Once I switched off a light in train but a man from next seat said in a rude way "you can't switch off it until the train starts running" Why do I agree with him? I am emotionally very very weak.
Hello sir, I am suffering from cold and cough from three hour and because of that I am unable to do my work properly so tell me what can I do?
Listed below are the possible health benefits associated with green tea:
Researchers believe that it is the high level of polyphenols in tea that help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing, however the exact mechanisms by which tea interacts with cancerous cells is unknown.
In countries where green tea consumption is high cancer rates tend to be lower, but it is impossible to know for sure whether it is the green tea that prevents cancer in these specific populations or other lifestyle factors.
Studies have also shown the positive impacts of green tea on breast, bladder, ovarian, colorectal, esophageal, lung, prostate, skin and stomach cancer.
Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes, including cardiovascular disease.
The study followed over 40, 000 japanese participants between the ages of 40 and 79 for 11 years, starting in 1994.
The participants who drank at least 5 cups of green tea per day had a significantly lower risk of dying (especially from cardiovascular disease) than those who drank less than one cup of tea per day.
Another study found that consuming 10 cups of green tea per day can lower total cholesterol, however, consuming 4 cups or less had no effect on cholesterol levels.
Type 2 diabetes
The relationship between green tea and diabetes have been inconsistent. Some have shown a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes for green tea drinkers than for those who consumed no tea, while other studies have found no association between tea consumption and diabetes at all. 1
Green tea may promote a small, non-significant weight loss in overweight and obese adults; however, since the weight lost in the studies were so minimal, it is unlikely that green tea is clinically important for weight loss.
Amenorrhea is a condition when a woman of childbearing age fails to menstruate. A woman normally menstruates every 23 to 35 days.The part of the brain called the hypothalamus regulates the menstrual cycle. The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland lies just below the hypothalamus at the base of the brain.
There are two types of amenorrhea:
- Primary amenorrhea occurs when a woman has not had her first menstrual period (menarche) by age 15 or 16. This condition is also called delayed menarche. It is most often due to late puberty.This is fairly common in teenage girls who are very thin or very athletic. These young women are typically underweight.
- Secondary types of amenorrhea occurs when a woman has experienced menstrual periods, but stops menstruating for three or more consecutive months.
Secondary amenorrhea can be caused by:
- Pregnancy (the most common cause)
- Breast feeding
- Menopause, the normal age-related end of menstruation
- Emotional or physical stress
- Rapid weight loss
- Frequent strenuous exercise
- Hormonal birth control methods, including birth control pills, the patch and long acting progesterone.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition is associated with a tendency to be overweight, excessive body and facial hair and hormonal irregularities.
- Premature ovarian failure (menopause before age 40)
- Hysterectomy (surgical removal of the uterus)
- Abnormal production of certain hormones, such as testosterone, thyroid and cortisone.
- Tumors of the pituitary gland
Symptoms of Amenorrhea:
Hormone imbalances may cause amenorrhea together with:
- Excess body and facial hair
- Lowering of the voice
- Altered sex drive
- Breast milk secretions
- Weight gain
In order to diagnose your condition your doctor will ask you about:
- The date of your last menstrual period
- Whether you are sexually active
- Your birth control methods
- Your pregnancy history
- Your eating habits
- Rapid weight changes
- Obesity or extreme underweight
- Your typical monthly menstrual patterns
- The age when your mother entered menopause(In most cases it has been seen that, both mother and daughter will enter menopause at the same age)
- The amount of stress in your life and how you deal with it
- The types of medications you are taking
Treatment for amenorrhea:
The treatment for secondary amenorrhea varies depending on the underlying cause of your condition. Hormonal imbalances can be treated with supplemental or synthetic hormones. Your doctor may also want to remove ovarian cysts, scar tissue or uterine adhesions that are causing you to miss your menstrual periods.
While eating breakfast lunch and dinner, I am getting water on my forehead, Can you advice what reason beyond it.
Hi . My problem is with masturbation. When I masturbate my sperm will come out so early with in 4 minutes. Please give me some advise for taking it long for education. Also help me to get a big n hard cock.
Sir mere face pr pimpals bht hote h ye kafi tym se h or back pr bi h maine bht medicine bht kha li fir bi nhi jate kya kru.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
Sir I am 55 years and occur es diabetes today fast 361 mg/dladvise for ayurveda medicines and domestic take or intake to control and minimise ?
Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment to clean your mind and body. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. Panchakarma reduces stress, cleanses, rejuvenates and helps to restore the balance of your body and mind.
The five steps of treatment in the panchakarma therapy are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Vamana: Vamana helps to remove the 'kapha' toxins from your body. It cleanses the respiratory tract. Vamana helps in treating asthma, cough, anemia, nasal congestion and obesity.
- Virechana: Virechana eliminates the 'Pitta' toxins from the body. It helps to clean the liver and gallbladder of your body. It helps to treat diseases like piles, acidity, constipation and digestive disorder.
- Nasya: Nasya removes 'kapha' toxins from the head and neck region through the nose. It treats throat diseases, headaches, migraines and improves memory and eyesight.
- Basti: Basti is the most important treatment. It cleans almost all the toxins from the body and heals most of the diseases. The cleaning is conducted through the urinary or anal channel.
- Raktamokshana: Raktamokshana is a treatment advised only for few people according to their conditions and needs. It is a process through which the impure blood is taken out of the body.
Other than healing specific diseases, Panchakarma also has other benefits, such as
- Balancing your complete body system
- Increasing your physical and mental capabilities
- Increasing your energy level
- Also improves your skin complexion and helps to lose excess weight.
- Improves the condition of your joints and increases flexibility.
While undergoing the panchakarma treatment, it is expected that the person will maintain a specific diet also. Your diet must include plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, light food and herbal tea. You should strictly avoid caffeine. Panchakarma is a very effective treatment and at the same time, is harmless.
Hi During sex time. bath is increase high. How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Life. And penis became erect very soon. How I control it. Kindly help me.
How diabetes can be eliminated. What should be proper food to control diabetes. Which fruits should be taken.
I am a 40 yrs male. I have red patches near my private area, it causing itching too, only after bath I am feeling better.
How to increase the body size. Because I am very thin. So I feeling bad. So pls tell me how to increase the body size. Please help me.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump.