Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BatraYour feedback matters!
Hi, me and my husband are trying for baby since months now. Have done all harmone tests, tsh test (is 11 and medicines are strted), sonography is also done. All the testes are normal. Also following the ovulation period. What could be the reason for delay. Any medication to be taken to conceive fast? please help.
1 drinking water in morning empty stomach purifies the colon and improve internal organs functionality. It helps to cure constipation.
2 drinking more water in morning helps to lose weight naturally. For better results you can use warm water.
3 drink water 30 minutes before meal helps in digestion.
4 drink water before bath helps to control blood pressure.
5 drink water before bed avoid stroke, heart attack and for good sleep.
I am 19years old and I had an unprotected sex a day before my periods date. I took an ipill after 48 hours of intercourse. Last 2 months I had my periods by 27 of the months but this month I missed my periods. Am I pregnant. Is there any chance of mine getting pregnant. Please help.
I am not happy with my wife in bed she don't support to me on bed She loves me also and she was virgin at 1st night what is the problem.
Me and my fiance had sex and still she missed her periods but she checked threw pregnancy kit it shows negative because I didn't insert sperms in her but the problem is she's not getting down still from her regular days shes late from last 5 days.
Exercising through your period can lead a release of endorphins in your body that can ease menstrual cramps and discomfort you practice it you will be relieved of aches and pains.
I am 22 years old m getting smell from vagina and also wen I have done sex my husband is getting itching on penis is there any solution for this please doctor help me.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.