Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BatraYour feedback matters!
I am having urine infection since marriage of three months. Does it effect In conceiving a child as I didn't conciev since three months of unprotected intercourse.
Meri wife ko one month ho gaya hai or period nahi aaya hai is beach maine sex kiya tha to kya ab wo pregnant ho gai hai or kya mai ab uske sath intercourse kr sakta hu please and. Fast. Sir.
Marriage life now 2 years completed . Both of us health is Good as per test (HSG, Semen) Both tubes are clear for. My Wife. Sperm count around 60millions for me. For me motility is little bit. Lower 15 instead 17. For that I'm taking tablets . What need to do for Improve the motility / Sperm counts ? Is that Homeopathy cures infertility? What is exact date of IC after period. How to identify ovulation day.
Your body goes through drastic changes when you are pregnant. Your body makes more blood during pregnancy; for instance, prior to pregnancy, your body made approximately 5 litres of blood, but now it produces 7 to 8 litres of it.
Producing excess red blood cells requires haemoglobin, which in turn requires plenty of folate, iron and vitamin B12. If there is a deficiency in any of these requirements, you might develop anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition, which is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the body. The risks of becoming anaemic during pregnancy include:
- Being extremely fatigued
- Miscarriages, premature birth, or low birth-weight
- The baby can inherit anaemia from the mother
- The child can have certain developmental delays
- Postpartum depression (post-childbirth depression)
How it can be prevented?
To prevent such risks, it is important to implement the proper diet. Here are some dietary tips to prevent anaemia during pregnancy:
1. Consume iron-rich foods: Foods that provide you with the best source of iron are
- Poultry and eggs
- Dark green and leafy vegetables (for example: spinach, broccoli and kale)
- Seeds and nuts
- Beans and lentils
- Ripe bananas
2. Don't forget the supplements: Foods are great sources of the nutrients you require, but they may be lacking at times. Ask your doctor for supplements like vitamin, folic acid and iron supplements mostly. Consuming supplements before pregnancy can go a long way in preventing anaemia.
3. Folic acid is important: Folic acid is very important for pregnant women. You must consume 400 milligrams of it to prevent anaemia and birth defects in babies. Foods that are rich in folic acid include:
- Brussel sprouts
4. Vitamins are crucial: Vitamin C helps in iron absorption which boosts haemoglobin production. Some foods rich in vitamin C include
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
5. Be vigilant while cooking: Sometimes while cooking foods, the wrong method can strip them of their iron content. So be careful not to fry, boil or stew such foods too much. Certain foods are best consumed raw; read the labels properly if in doubt.
6. Abstain from certain habits: Alcohol, tea, cigarette and coffee hinder iron absorption. So stop consuming them if you are trying to conceive or have conceived.
Sir I want to renal my tubes I want another baby my age is 29 n already have 3children by cesarean please suggest me how much chance of pregnancy and ectopic increase high chance in it please suggest me what I do.
Mam/sir, is it possible that I am pregnant after having periods. I had unprotected sex on last month on 16. I got my regular period on 9th as usual. It took 7 days to stop. I am afraid because I am having headache and fainting thing with me. I am a migraine patient and low BP patient too. How to come over all these situation. It's a bit difficult to handle this situation. Don't want to get pregnant at this particular age.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
Hello doctor can you tell me please if I do Sex with girl without condom its safe or not? if she already married? answer plSs.
I missed my periods dates nd I checked with prega news also for pregnancy test but it seems negative please let me knw what shld I do? Any test or medication.
Im 9 month pregnant .now a jelly fluid come out from my pelvis .is it aminoitic fluid. Please respond me fast.
M not having my menses from 2 months. .m having pcos. .I have taken meprate tablets still. .menses are not coming. .what can I do for my regular flow?
M aur meri partner hum relationship me hai hum month me ek baar sex karte hai aur fir 72 hours k andar me usko ipill khilata hu ipill khane se uski pregnancy pe koi effect to nhi padega na mahine me ek bar ipill khane se usko koi problem to nhi hogi na please answer doctors.
My purpose is to. Today;
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests, problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a life time.
At the end of day lie in your bed and ask yourself "how was your day?"
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.