Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Basist
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BasistYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old married girl. I am having my periods regularly with proper flow but this time for last 2 day I am face less amount of flow in hole day its like few drops. I am worried is that any thing serious. Today I check pregnancy test with pregnancy kit the result was negative. Is there any need to consult with doctor immediately or I need to wait for next period in coming month. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.
Me and my husband want to plan for a baby. I want to know what are the tests to be done before conceiving?
My boyfriend had pushed and pulled penis in my vagina but the cum cannot get inside my vagina. Can I get pregnant by doing this? please tell me.
Iam a 24 year girl. I had pcos detected 6 months back. Is there any chance of reoccurance of pcos because of stress and tension?
From last 4-5 months my periods not coming properly. Last time I get my proper periods on 19th, March since march my periods are always being regular with proper bleeding and i'll bleed 6-7 days in periods and it comes at the gap of 25-26 days. But after March my periods date was disturbed sometimes it comes at the gap of 21-22 days it was too early and sometimes its 34-35 days. It all happens to me first time and after march i'll not bleed properly like my usual periods sometimes it was just a spotting. Or sometimes scanty bleeding for 2-3 days. And most important thing is it very much different from my regular periods. Its a dark brown colour or we can say very thick blackish bleed. I'm very much tensed. Help me what to do ?
Im a big fan of female domination is it ok if my partner forces me to drink her urine? Or does it have any side effects.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!