Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years women and I have completed 4 years of married life, but still I have no babies. 2 years back I got an ectopic pregnancy and it was aborted without any problem, but after I got irregular period so I contact dr.
I come to know that I am suffering from pcod so what should I take in diet and how can I cure it naturally.
Hi Dr. I am 6 weeks pregnant lady. Yesterday I took scanning doctor said baby position is up side .and since yesterday morning I got spotting and abnormal pain .Dr saying dat baby have regular heart beat so they suggested me tablet for bleeding. But dey have told me to take 1 week tablet if bleeding is heavy abortion may occur and there s less chance. Wat shall I do now. I am worried.
I had sex with my husband before 14 days. Can I check my pregnancy result by pregnancy kit? After 30 hour of sex I take a pill unwanted 72 Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 25 years old. We are planning for a baby. Last period I got on 7th jan, so we had intercourse continuously for 4 days 20, 21, 22, 23. On 25th there was a mild pain in my lower abdomen, which continued on 26th as well. It felt as muscles in my lower abdomen are stretching. Then next day it disappeared. Then on 28th I had mild back pain. Suddenly my heart starts beating fast and then back to normal in few minutes. On 31st jan when we had intercourse I spotted a little blood. Wanted to ask are these symptoms of pregnancy? Should I consult a doctor.
Hi, I had and medical abortion on 21st jun because my baby heartbeat was gone. After that my periods came on 5th Aug next period was on 21st sep and this third one came on 5 Nov. After abortion my cycles are irregular and bleeding is very light this is my third cycle with the same light bleeding problem. What should I do?
I married for last 2 years. We have no child right now but expecting from last 1 year. My wife aged 24 years had conceived once in nov 2014 but unfortunately it was aborted after some spotting and from now onward my wife has facing some problem with her menstrual cycle, which has disturbed and not regular means once in two month. After consult with somr doctors they have informed that my wife having pcos problem. Please advice, how to overcome this problem.
Hello Sir, I am 7 th month pregnant, suffering from chickenpox. Using LEVO-H, Althrocin-500, RHOVIR-800 by doctor's treatment. Is there any problem to me and my unborn baby by using above medicine?
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed sex yesterday without condom. Is there any chance for born of child. We never planning for sex that day but unfortunately we do that. Any salutation for this.
Trying to get pregnant can go either ways for most couples that is it can be a breeze, or it can be a difficult process that ends up with lots of fertility clinic visits. While in some cases, the reasons for not being able to conceive may come down to male infertility, there are many cases where the reason may be female infertility too. In many other cases, both male and female infertility may be the cause.
Let us discuss female infertility in more details here.
When can it be called Infertility?
When a couple is not being able to conceive even after trying for a period of over a year, then a case can be made in favour of infertility. Infertility can result from females in at least one third of the cases, as per various medical studies. While the actual cause may be difficult to diagnose, there are many available treatments that one can use in order to fix the underlying issues.
When to Start Worrying?
Female infertility comes with many symptoms, while the main symptom may be the inability to conceive, the other symptoms include excessively long menstrual cycles that show signs of slowing down only after 35 days or so, or even cycles that are too short where they appear within 21 days. Irregular and absent periods can point at the lack of ovulation which is the main sign of infertility. Other than that, there are no outward signs of infertility as such apart from pelvic pain and cramping or heavy bleeding during periods. If you are 30 years of age, or younger, then you may want to see a doctor regarding irregular and absent periods, or the lack of conception even after trying for a year. Also, if you are between 35 and 40 years of age, you can discuss the inability to conceive with your doctor, after efforts for six months. If you have been trying to conceive and you are over 40 years of age, then the doctor will put you through tests on an immediate basis.
The Requirements for Conception?
In order to conceive, you will need to ovulate on a normal basis and have regular menstrual cycles as well as intercourse. Also, your fallopian tubes and uterus must be in normal working condition without any infections and other conditions.
There may be many causes for female infertility including ovarian faults like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), hypothalamic dysfunction, premature ovarian insufficiency and excessive prolactin in the ovaries. Also, pelvic inflammation disorders that lead to damage of the fallopian tubes and other uterus related issues like endometriosis can lead to female infertility. Other causes of infertility include thyroid dysfunction, uterine anomalies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi. I had protected intercourse with my wife using a condom on 1st October. Generally my wife menstruate first week of every month. There is always a preponed menstruation. This time it's been delayed. Do we need to do a urine test now or wait for some more days. She's having papaya every day. Please help.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits