Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife 17 weeks pregnant Wo kichen me kaam karti he to 2se3 hour khade rehne ke baad uske per me talwe me sujan ajata he Iska kya reason he normal or not.
Can I kiss and lick with tongue my wife vagina .Will it cause any harm to me. because some secretions in the form of fluid is done by vagina during sex.
में 9 महीनो से duphaston ले रही हु । मेरा cycle अच्छा चल रहा था।इस महीने भी ली । लेकिन मेरे पीरियड्स नही आये । अब में क्या करूँ ।plz मुझे कोई ऐसी दवाई बताइये । की मेंरि problem 1 या 2 दिन में समाप्त हो जाये। plzz.
I have 11 month old baby girl I am getting menses unevenly after every 2 or 3 months My last menses was on 11 april I had taken tab fermotid 50 mg from day 2 of my period and kpt relation with husband from 12 to 14 day of cycle I checked my upt today its negative Plzz help I knw pregnancy in uneven while lactating but have lots of pressure to become pregnant help me with some medicine.
My daughter is 21 years old. Her knee bones are very weak. She complains of knee pain often and in winters and her periods, it grow worse. Often her bones produce cracking sounds, as if her bones are breaking and it worsens her pain for 5-6 minutes. What should I do?
I am 19 years old girl persuading btech and am not able to work properly because of weakness ang my hemoglobin is 8.50 am not well pls help me.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?