Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AbrolYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old female I have throat problem since two months I can not speak clearly nasal voice also produces difficulty in swallowing doctor advice me to avoid aminoglycosides gentamycin amikacin n streptomycin ans ciplox norflox and tetracycline why? Ct scan t3 t4 tsh all tests are normal.
I am 46 years old male and have a feeling that something is there in my throat always. I met a doctor and he prescribed medicines. Still the feeling is same. Pl advice.
i m suffering from throat pain and coughing from 13 days.prescribed by three doctors,but result is nothing. also suffering from low fever 98-100 from two years.
Hello sir ,gd evng ,I am suffering with sinus (when I suffered with cold ,I got headache also at one side only ),it is very hard to archive it on daily duty ,soo please help me sir how can I reduce my problem with simple tricks.
Hi doctor I am having problem with my voice. I am 19 when I speak to someone over the phone or in person, I always hear them saying" what" can you speak again". May be thats because my voice is not loud enough and clear. Also when I hang out with my friends as we laugh out loud so much, gossip so much, then at the end of day my throat feels like coughing. Is there any yoga/ exercise/ food to make it correct?
Hi, my self am Robin Thomas from Chennai India. Today am not feeling well my main problem is throat pain and feeling tired. Can anyone please suggest some useful tips and medicine please. Thanks and regards Robin Thomas.
I am 29 years male suffering from throat infection from the last 6 months I visited three doctor's also but the problem not cured. When I used to eat anything I am getting sneezing and tears in my eyes. Please suggest me.
My Right nose is always blocked. It's due to septum deviation. I somewhere read that right nose is connected with our left brain. Is it true? Could my blockage results in less active left Cerebral? I have not much problem in breathing for that although. Please suggest me.
A fluid comes out from my ear nd it smells so badly that people even dnt come near to me nd its my daily problem nd it has started when I was just of 5 years. I hav used a lot homeopathic medicines and nowadays I am using patanjali ayurvedic medicine but my disease is lyk dat only. What should I do nw to stop this.
I generally speak in phone for an hour or two a day. From an year my ears started paining while speaking. And this pain level is increasing now a days. What's the reason? Is use of Bluetooth an alternative?
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus which is constant ringing like sound in ear. I had tried many medicines but there was no effect. Please tell me solution for the problem.
After sometime sitting or lying when I stand I fell blackout dizziness I gone to my eye and ear tests it is normal so, tell me what it is happen with me any problem?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.