Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suninder S. Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suninder S. AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am suffering from severe headache nd my eyes were paining alot.. .i am unable to even read the books continuously.
I want to know how to take care of penis and the the area there. Some days ago I got irritated when I was talking bath. Kindly guide me for total hygiene for private parts.
When a man experiences erect penis problems, it has a big impact on his sex life. Even men who are meticulous about their penis health may end up having an erect penis issue, through no fault of their own, and that can be frustrating and dispiriting. One little-known issue can be orgasmic dysfunction brought about by surgery to the pelvis. Read on to learn more about this concern.
First, it pays to consider reasons why a man might need pelvic surgery at all. There can be a number of reasons.
Sometimes, a man requires surgery because he has a severe cause of urinary incontinence, that is, he can no longer control when he releases his urine. When there is a bladder issue, such as a stone or an obstruction, surgery is sometimes required. Prostate cancer often requires a surgical procedure, as do complications affecting the penis, scrotum, urinary tract, etc. And sometimes the pelvic area simply suffers a significant trauma with damages to an extent that surgery is necessary. All of these would be considered forms of pelvic surgery.
While pelvic surgery is often ultimately harmless, as with any surgical procedure, there is always a risk of complications. Although it is known that such surgery can sometimes cause complications that affect the erectile process, it is less commonly known that sometimes a man can have a complication from pelvic surgery that specifically affects his orgasmic function.
Not the same thing
While many men also use "ejaculation" or one of its synonyms to mean the same thing as "orgasm," in fact they are not the same. Ejaculation specifically refers to the expulsion of semen from the penis. Orgasm refers to the climactic pleasurable sensation that occurs from sexual stimulation. In most cases, orgasm and ejaculation occur simultaneously, but not always. A man can have ejaculation without orgasm, and, less typically, vice versa.
Orgasmic dysfunction is typically broken down into several categories:
- Anorgasmia refers to a situation in which there is a total absence of orgasm during sexual stimulation.
- Dysorgasmia means that a person is capable of having an orgasm, but there is typically pain associated with it. The degree of pain may range from minor to quite severe.
- Climacturia is also called orgasm-associated incontinence and it means that when a man ejaculates, he also leaks urine. The amount of urine leaked can vary.
Both anorgasmia and dysorgasmia may also be associated with an ejaculatory issue, as well as an orgasmic one. Climacturia almost always involves ejaculation, but there are some rare occasions when a man orgasms without ejaculation but does leak urine anyway.
Data on orgasmic dysfunction after pelvis surgery is hard to come by, and there are no evidence-validated tools for measuring and defining orgasmic dysfunction, making it even more difficult to understand the issue. However, if a man does find that he is having an orgasmic problem, even if he has a fully erect penis and ejaculates forcefully, he should contact his urologist to discuss the situation, determine the specific cause and outline a treatment strategy.
Orgasmic dysfunction is thankfully a rare erect penis issue. In some instances, penis sensitivity may be at fault, so regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is in order. The wise man will select a crème that includes acetyl L-carnitine among its ingredients. This wonderful amino acid has neuroprotective properties that help prevent and restore diminished sensation due to rough handling. The best crème will also include a range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E, to provide healthy protection to the penis.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.