Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Tuli
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil TuliYour feedback matters!
Hello asking it again , I got my periods on 12th july and did intercourse just fr 2-3 mins using contraceptive (condom) on 17th july and afterwards I checked it and it was all ok (no leakage) . This month I should have got my periods on 10th but its 22 today and my cycle has not started yet. Yesterday I took pregnancy test and it was negative. From last month I am on regular workout and on ayurvedic medications so is there any point of worry. Please revert me back.
I don't know why I am having pain on the fingertips of my right hand. I have been suffering from this from the last two weeks.
My leg is giving me too much pain It's the position that below the knee and above the ankil not the muscle it is just 5 cm above the ankle just behind the bone.
Am experiencing ache in my right back shoulder from two months .wen I take a deep breadth r sneeze I feel ache. No other symptoms. Am 25 years old. Obese,I take lots of stress.
I am suffering normal pain in legs ,fingers and hands .mostly pain in hands. The normal pain is remove when I do hands up and down from joint .this is from one months and joint creates sound many times.
I have back pain from last 3 years. My age is 24. It is lower back pain. When I use heels shoes n and some time in winter season.
I am having some pain in my back whenever I do masturbation & it also gives some problems while doing any work, so kindly advice to resolve as soon as possible.
Sir, My wife is continuously effected from spondelous pain, shoulder, neck and right hand memory. I have recently supporting pills for pain (Diclogem). Give me right to decide to cure.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It causes extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.