Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have 3 year girl child .Her body weight is approximately 14 kg .Suffering from dry cough from Last 4 months. .I tried so many allopathic and ayurvedic medicine on her. But No positive result. .pls suggest me right treatment for her.
Hello Dr. Badam is good for pregnant lady how much we can take daily and how to increase baby weight, I have 24 weeks but baby not getting enough weight please suggest what I do. Thanks,
Hi My baby is one month old. He does not suck ma nipples. He is not taking breast feed. Please suggest me what should I do. 1.
I am a 30 years old female with two kids, 4 years old child and 8 month old breastfeeding baby. All of a sudden there is extreme heaviness in my right breast, it almost feels like stone with lot of lumps. I fed my baby and still it is the same since almost 4 hours. There also seems to be a small boil sort of thing on my right nipple. There is also slight pain in the right breast. What could be the reason for this? How do I cure this?
I have 23 month old child he catch two much cold and running nose and he is lethargic. I want to carry on with Ayurvedic medicine pls help me out. The problem is he gets running cold every 15 days we give him regularly tulsi water but still problem come again and again.
My cousin is 3 years old and she suffers from acidity and she gets that acid vomit kind of and never eats anything and she has stomach pain sometimes please help.
My baby is 9 months. She has no teeth till now. What kind of food should I give her as she ia not able to chew. If she find any particle she vomits it.
My son is a newborn baby aged one week only. He was born through c- section. He has not been advised any kind of medicine. He was diagnosed with jaundice and advised to keep in sundays only with no other therapy. He is on breast feeding only. My question is whether the baby should be given water in between two feeds or any burping is necessary. 2) whether diaper should be used in case of such one week old baby, 3) whether any baby talc, baby cream, baby oil should be applied or not 4) whether baby can be given bath or sponge only & 5) whether baby can be placed in baby cot or baby seater. 6) How long he can be kept in sundays with bare body.
Hi, my grandson is 40 months old. His hb is very low. He hesitates for any type of food. Can I get solutions so that he will start eating food.
I had My delivery on July month. Normal delivery the problem is my stomach didn't decrease not even 1 inch what I have to do. Its already 4th month I'm not giving breast feed becoz of no lactation. What I have to do decrease my stomach when it will start decreasing. I maintain diet and little exercise also I wrap cotton cloth for 2 months even though no change or else can I continue warping my stomach after 4 month is it works. please help me. I think you understood my problem mam /sir. Is any medicines for decreasing stomach .
My girl child is 2 and half year old, she told me every day her foot is paining. What are the solution on that or any remedies, please suggest me.
Hi sir, My son is two and half year old. But usko bolne me dikkat aa rhi hai. Mera beta bolta to hai per proper nhi bol pa rha. Mummy, papa, dada, roti, pani jaise word to proper bolta hai per puri tarah nhi bol pa rha abhi. Kya muje uske liye koi tonic ya medicine leni chahiye. Please tell me.
Bedwetting, also known as Nocturnal Enuresis, can be referred to as the unintended and involuntary urination during sleep. Enuresis, being a medical term, stands for wetting, whether during the day in full clothing or at night in bed. For young children and infants, urination is certainly involuntary. It is worth note that children who wet their beds are not actually being disobedient or lazy.
Child Bedwetting can be classified into two types- Primary and Secondary
It has been continuing since the phase of early childhood without a halt; which means the child bed-wets every night.
The child is unable to hold urine over the length of the night.
The child cannot wake up in case his or her bladder is almost full..
The child has been taught poor toilet habits as he/she puts off urinating for hours during the day.
Secondary bedwetting can be an indication of a repressed medical or emotional condition.
Infection of the urinary tract can cause irritation and pain along with a strong urge to urinate.
People suffering from diabetes need to urinate frequently.
Any injury or abnormality of the nervous system can take a toll on the neurological balance that fundamentally controls urination
A peculiarity in the muscles or other organs that are involved in urination can be the reason behind bedwetting.
How to address the problem of bedwetting?
Motivational Therapy: This involves parents motivating their children to reinforce their sense of self-control over bed-wetting.
Moisture alarms that can detect wetness in the child’s trousers while sleeping and sound an alarm bell to wake the child up.
- Tricyclic anti-depressants that lower the amount of urine produced by the kidney.
Sr mera cousin 17 year ka hai wo blood donate krnaa chahta hai, kya wo blood donate kar saktaa hai, aur blood donate karne se use koi problem to nhi hogi.
Hi my daughter 5 month 25 days old birth weight 3.250 now 5.12 only now I will give breastfeeding only what will give to. My baby.please advice
Develop good study habits. Proper study habits and preparation are the keys to cutting out exam fear
Keep your mind and body healthy by getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising.
Meet with your instructor to aid in focusing your study sessions.
Practice positive self-talk as you prepare for the test. Create a mantra to help you calm your test anxiety. Repeat a phrase, such as" I just need to do my best" or" I will be prepared for this test"
Relax the night before your test. A last-minute review can help you remember facts, but fretting over last-minute studying is likely to cause you more anxiety.
Beat the morning rush by waking up early. Give yourself time to eat a nutritious breakfast that won't weigh you down or feel greasy in your stomach.
Manage your anxiety with relaxation exercises as you wait for the test to start.
Scan the test to find questions that are easy. Answer those test questions to give yourself a confidence boost.
Understand that you are not alone and ask for help as necessary. Exam fear is normal.
Reward yourself after the test is over. The reward gives you the break you deserve after all of your studying. Treating yourself also helps you stop thinking about the test and analyzing every little mistake you may have made.
Please consult a psychologist for counseling and valuable tips.
My daughter is 10 weight 31, has been given augmenting 625 mg, three times a day for ear infection. Is the dosage all right?
Hi, actually my cousin suffering from a very ordinery problem she is just 6 years old and she faced loss stool since 3 months and she has swelling on her body very badly now she faced fever. We consult to the doctors they said she is suffering from diarrhea and they admit her but they reveal her with in a week because she was well in hospitals but now again she faced same problem we tired to find out her problem can you suggest us that what kind of disease is it. We will thank full to you if you can help us because they are not financial healthy to consult the doctor again. Thank you.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.