Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Singh NigamYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have chest pain problem last two days my name is kavya Khanna I am 22 year old unmarried girl what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir, I am heart patient since june 2001, 50% blockage in main artery and taken medicines regularly, ie 1. Nitrocontin 2.6, clopidorgel+asprin 75, Ramipril 5, vitamin capsues in morning and in evening Atenolol IP 50mg, atrovastatin IP 20 mg Nitrocontin 2.6 Aceclofenac & Paracetamol Tab (Spin-APM). Sir now I feel (BAICHAINEE OR GHABRAHAT / THAKAWAT/ TAKEN BREATH FROM MOUTH not from nose during walking) Please advice. Thanking you sir,
My baby is 5 month old having Pulmonary atresia with Vsd, one BT shunt operation has been done pls suggest if full correction is possible without open heart surgery. Kuldeep Verma9810881171.
He is having a pain in his heart sometimes do not know why? He smokes as well so he wants to he is having this pain due to smoking or anything else?
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
My Dad got a paralysis attack in year 2006 . He is fine now his blood pressure is normal . Can he still take medicine named met first xl 25 which is apparently medicine for high bp . Request your advice please.
I am getting pain in the chest very often after eating, feels like pain in the esophagus tract, after eating during lunch or dinner. Due to my very busy schedule always, I forget to show it to the doctor or do not get time to visit doctor. Is it because of my routine, excessive driving to.
My father has extremely high cholesterol and my mother has high blood pressure. I'm a little confused on the cholesterol issue. I know that you shouldn't eat eggs very often but when I am buying food what numbers should I be looking for in terms of fat and cholesterol.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.