Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam


Cardiologist, Delhi

0 - 1000 at clinic
Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam MBBS Cardiologist, Delhi
0 - 1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam
Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam is a popular Cardiologist in Saket, Delhi. He studied and completed MBBS . He is currently associated with Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket in Saket, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam on has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket

#2, Press Enclave Road, Saket. Landmark: Near Malviya Nagar Metro Station & Hauz Rani Bus Stop, Select City Walk Mall, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
1000 at clinic

Max Super Speciality Hospital

#1,2, Press Enclave Road. Landmarks: Select City Mall, near Malviya Nagar Metro Station. Delhi Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Singh Nigam

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

She is 51 years old female no history of diabetes, hypertension or any disease till now she is having a boil close to the anus it isn't painful only a little pain.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-userhi still I would recommend to get examined by Surgeon before the problem progresses dear.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a pure vegetarian. My age is 30 yr and my weight is 82 kg. As per my lipid profile my ldl cholesterol level is low, just 58. Hdl 48, triglyceride 160 and total cholesterol 126. What should I do for increase my ldl cholesterol level.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi anjan, what are your immediate health issues? your lipid profile values as you report look all good. Your triglyceride levels, although a little higher than the higher reference limit, can very well be controlled with a healthy & balanced diet, proper lifestyle with adequate room for daily exercise/ walking, relaxation and distressing. At the same time it is also advisable for one to restrict alcohol & stop smoking completely. As regards cholesterol, ldl cholesterol is, in fact, bad cholesterol while hdl cholesterol is the one which is good for our health. So no need to increase levels of ldl cholesterol. It is advisable that you get your reports verified by a general physician as well, Hope this helps. All the very best.
25 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from illness of Knee Pain and Pystica pain since long time () Please advice me which tablet I use () May I get relief from the pain or not or its temporarily relief by taking medicines from years expert doctors. I am a patient of depression since last 16 years and BP also () Please advise. Regards/Rawat.

BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Sangrur
Hello lybrate user physiotherapy treatment will be beneficial to relief sciatica symptoms and knee joint pain. Regular treatment for one month gives you best results. Pain will reduce within 15-20 days no doubt but after pain relief physio will suggest you best exercises to recover muscle strength.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough from last 3 weeks and I have fewer and chest own too please suggest me the measures.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Senega pentarken , 2 tabs thrice daily. Alpha CC , 2 tabs twice daily . Alpha COff , 2 tsp ,with hot water,thrice daily. Take Antifeb. 3x , for fever sos. Revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cholesterol levels are, overall cho - 243 tgl - 132 ldl - 181 hdl - 55. Whether I need to take medicine or can I reduce it by strict food diet.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
High cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take green veg., whole grain.garlic,. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Greetings Recently my dad went to a doctor and doctor said BP is high 210/110. Doctor told to take some test. After one week of medicine now BP is 170/80. After seeing reports doctor said there is a problem to kidney. I want to take a second opinion on this. I will send all the reports and please suggest me what is wrong and how to cure those.

ND, MD - Alternate Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
YES, your doctor adviced you rightly. KIDNEY is the main cause to spread damage to the HEART. All Heart related damages, need to be corrected from the KIDNEYs first. We could recommand you some supplements to start with and COLLOIDAL SILVER WATER & KANGEN WATER. In 2 months time all his reports should be normal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old female. I have been experiencing chest pain on left side since the past two days. That is causing a lot of discomfort.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What about low blood pressure as I am suffering from hypotension.Please tell sir .

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
Hello lybrate user reasons of low blood pressure are low salt intake or dehydration that is low water intake. So increase salt intake in your diet. Drink at least 4-5 liters of water every day. Drink 1-2 glass of lemon juice every day with adding salt. You can also drink electral powder sachet every day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from diabetes and because of this bad cholesterol increased. Please suggest medication to control cholesterol.

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Diabetes is a metabolic problem which can lead to other minor/major complications. You have not mentioned your cholesterol values so that I can recommend you to visit a physician who can prescribe you cholesterol lowering medicines. Ideally unless the values, are really high it can be really managed well without medications. All you need to correct is your lifestyle and eating habits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doc yesterday I will done blood chkup my cholesterol level is 206 coming doc tell me you control this with diet otherwise I will start medicine .can you tell how control and what is normal cholesterol rang is under 200 is gud.

PG Diploma in Nutrition & Diabeties, M.Sc. Food & Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Ghaziabad
Do regular physical activity at least for 50 mnts daily Eathealthy lowcarb, low sugar low fat diet Sleep well Make yourself stressfree as it may also increase lipid evel
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am having pin pointing pain over my left chest. I have consulted with cardiologist and get TMT and echo test and everything is fine. I am having this pain from almost an year now. Recently a month ago I noticed than my left ribcage has come little outwards from the center and also one of the bone of my left ribcage has come out a little (below left underarm). I think pain is starting between these points where rib bones are disordered. I do workout daily but due to this pain I have stopped lifting heavy weights from last 2 months. Is there anything to worry about rib bones disorder, please share your view it would be really helpful for me. Thanks Sincere regards, Harshit.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, - Since you have pain when doing workout & you are able to pinpoint the location it is due to bone problem & the surrounding tissues - take rest do not aggravate it by exercising & lifting weight - apply pain killer gel three times a day on the affected area, apply lightly do not rub - take a nsaid tablet like brufen if pain is more - get x- chest done to find out exact cause & consult a doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My father is 40 years old. He is getting the pain below the right side of chest. Please provide me with the reasons and remedies.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello , having pain below the rights side of the chest is most likely due to liver diseases. You can get a liver profile blood test done for him to ensure that his liver is functioning properly and also get an ultrasound done of hus abdomen in order to rule out any swelling. Let me know the reports and I will be able to guide you further.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors, today I came to know that my father aged around 53 is suffering from Retinopathy. The doc. Told him to take vit c supplements (non chewable) and gave some eye drops for a week. After it he will go for laser in three settings. Since he is suffering from diabetics and had previously diagnosed with CAD. My question is, Does VIT-C increase the chances of heart attack.

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Vitamin b and c are water soluble vitamins. Water soluble vitamins are eliminated from the body if there is an excess of these vitamins in the body. So you needn't worry about any side effects of these vitamins. There are absolutely no chance for an heart attack with vit c!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad has two blocks on heart. Doctors suggested to use stunt.. how much can it cost?

MBBS, MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine, DNB - Respiratory Medicine
General Physician, Chennai
How many stents they are planning? Each tent ( drug eluting) will cost around 60-70 thousand, but other consumables like wires , balloons will cost more, for 2 stents average cost will be around 2.6L.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If cow milk has More cholesterol, why should it be preferred by heart patients as compared to Buffalo's milk? Does it contain more HDL than LDL and VLDL.Please tell.

General Physician, Mumbai
In my opinion buffalo milk is a rich source to increase the value of LDL cholesterol and hence it should be avoided
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age 50, high BP under control by medicine. If she happen to know somebody died all of sudden by heart attack and if chest pain starts she will fear of heart attack and death if we check BP and ecg we found that everything is normal. Our family doctor said this is a psychological problem and consult a psychiatrist. Doctor, we sincerely request for a solution. Please guide us. Thanks.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Your family doctor is right, sudden loss of a dear one does lead to panick attacks but one needs good understanding near and dear ones, she may not need a psychiatrist to help her. You can give her a mild tranquillizer like librium, I would be surprised if there was no reaction to ultimate truth like death, though reactions to sudden death vary from individuals, some keep emotions bottled up, others vent out which is less harmful compared to pent up emotions. Reassure her that since her tests are normal, nothing will happen to her. Life is fragile if we look at natural calamities, bomb blasts & road accidents. She has to look at death with a larger perspective, being surrounded by caring people who understand her and slowly try to instil some logic.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor my blood level (HB) is very less it is only 4 percentage and my BP is only 80/50. Some times I get heavy pain in backbone and head still I don't take medication. Is it danger in future, so please give me value solution for overcome the problem What is the intensity of pain? Fairly severe What best describes your pain while lifting anything? I can lift very light weights.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Take dates, beet root, green leafy vegetables, jaggery, regularly Take Inj orofer S 200 mg In iv ns 200 ml Once a week for 6 wks Special Chyawanprash by Patanjali regularly 1 tsf twice a day Lohasav 10 ml twice daily with water Please send me details of your health related issues like bleeding in periods, bleeding piles etc to find cause of low hemoglobin Backache is due to anemia and calcium deficiency Tab osto calcium 1 1 for 3 mths Please consult me regularly on Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My triglyceride level is 482, my vldl cholesterol is 97, ldl is 87, hdl is 29, total cholesterol is 213. My calcium is 8.6 and vit d (oh) 25- is less than 10 i. E 8. What should I do. Are the reports are normal or worrying. M 29 years old.

Dear lybrate user, cholesterol is naturally produced inside the body of every living animal. Human beings are no exception to that. But when we take mutton, chicken, yellow part of a boiled egg, ghee, butter etc we intake cholesterol from external source. This extra cholesterol from external sources increase the total cholesterol content of human body. You should always keep your cholesterol level within normal limits as high cholesterol serves as a precursor to various cardiac diseases. Avoid the aforesaid food. Walk at least 1 hour in a day without any interval. Also you can take homoeopathic mother tincture fucus vesiculosus q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 51 years old and past 6 months I have liver cholesterol. What should I do to keep it in control.?

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
- eat lots of garlic. If you cant have it get it homeopathically allium sativum,(biochemic) nat phos, avoid all types of fats and red meat. Requires detailed questioning so as to ascertain your personality and to treat you symptomatically. Treatment is available, safe and without side effects in biochemic system of medication. Consult me in private.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed