Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil ShettyYour feedback matters!
There is a pain in my nose on only half right side when I touch it. What is this problem? and also it causes pain in cine's. Please help me.
I have a really bad throat ache and fever and cough and cold. please suggest me some medicine And home remedy.
I have a habit of snoring in sleep even when I sleep on sides as also Please help me to solve the issue.
Hello Doctor I am 29 years old male. From past few weeks I am getting constant sound in right year it can be tinnitus. Some times I feel the ear is blocked and it pains very mildly sometimes. Kindly tell me the remedy for tinnitus.
Gm. Mere gale me kuch FASA fasa lagta h .bharipan lagta h ye jbse hua h jab tonsil badh gaya tha uske bad se gala mera peecha Ni chor ra .ab kaan ke necche gardan me naso me sujan lagti mujy or jalan hoti h .4 month se ye sab h .koi bhi dwaa se full araam ni milta .or dakaar bhot aati h mujjy.
My son 11years suffering with tonsils infection and ear infection seasonally. Tonsils are looking big size comparatively others. Is it necessary to remove the tonsils.
Neck pain and stiffness due to cervical spondylitis. Dizziness accompanied by numbness and shaky hands.
What is the connection between dizziness and shortness of breath symptoms and frequent urination and lower pelvic pain This symptoms due to masturbation.
My kid 7 year old is suffering from throat and ear infection. He had ear pain and trouble swallowing food.
I am 30 yrs old from last 5 years I am suffering from sinus. I have taken homeopathy medicine for last 2 yrs from Dr. Batra's but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest what should I do?
My ears are not getting so Much of sound why they. How could I hear some sound. And at the night my ears listen a noise sound's like" peer" what can I do.
I have sinus problem and my nose is block n cough fill in nose And partial head is paining What home treatment should I do now to get relief?
Hello Lybrate doctors! every time I get cold it lasts for more than a month. And its very very frustrating. Snoty nose, sore throat, sneezing etc therefore I'm unable to focus on my studies or anything else. Pls suggest what should I do to get rid of it sooner or later. I take medicines as prescribed by doctor but they're hardly effective.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.