Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Saini
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SainiYour feedback matters!
As many as 30-40 % men across the world including India experience problem of PE at some time of life. In Part 1, we learnt about the condition called Premature Ejaculation (PE). In this 2nd part, let’s understand about it’s diagnosis & types of PE - why and how it happens.
How to Diagnose PE:
The specific criteria for premature (early) ejaculation are as follows:
- In almost 75-100% sexual activity, the experience of ejaculation occurring during sexual intercourse within 1 minute after vaginal penetration and before the individual wishes it.
- The problem has persisted for at least 6 months and is a cause of mental stress to the person.
- The dysfunction cannot be better explained by any other nonsexual mental disorder, any medical disease, the effects of a drug or medication, etc
Severity of PE:
The severity of premature (early) ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
- Mild (occurring within approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of vaginal penetration)
- Moderate (occurring within approximately 15-30 seconds of vaginal penetration)
- Severe (occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of sexual activity, or within approximately 15 seconds of vaginal penetration). In such cases, conception will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used.
Types and Characteristics of P.E. :
Premature ejaculation can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
Chronic PE: With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post-puberty).
Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
What are the causes?
1. Psychological Causes: Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic/physical disease involving the male reproductive organs or any known defect in the brain or nervous system. It is usually due to a pattern that is hard to change and is a result of your previous sexual experiences. One of the most common reason is childhood habit of reaching climax/ ejaculation quickly because of fear of discovery when masturbating or during early sexual experiences with a female partner. This pattern of rapid attainment of sexual release is difficult to change in later stage of life (in marriage or long-term relationships). Other reasons are situations in which one may have hurried climax/ ejaculation in order to hide any problem or feelings of guilt that make you rush through sexual encounters. Also, psychological causes include anxiety and relationship issues which can also result from deep anxiety about sex that relates to bad experiences encountered by the patient during development (eg: incest, sexual assault, conflict with parents, etc ).
2. Biological Causes: A number of researchers have found differences in nervous stimulations and hormonal differences in men who experience premature ejaculation compared with individuals who do not. Some believe that some men have hyper-excitability or oversensitivity of their genitalia. Abnormal functioning of the ejaculatory system can be attributed to:
- Thyroid problems; infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate.
- Nerve damage occurring due to trauma or surgery (a very rare cause).
- Abnormal levels of hormones and/or neurotransmitters (chemicals present in the brain)
- Higher free and total testosterone levels or varied other biochemical markers
My wife is pregnant for 45 days which we came to know yesterday. We do not want baby noe. There was also an abortion done a year ago. We want to know if there is any medicine which she can take for not to have baby & is there any disadvantage of it for future when we want to have baby. We also have a son of 22 months old. Please suggest.
How to deal with psychic disorders associated with the when the patient is not ready to consult psychiatrist?(anxiety resulting in violent behaviour)
I had met with an accident. My leg fingers were broken. I want suggestions for bone joining with in a month. Suggest me some food items and physiotherapist exercises.
I have problem of physical illness and am not growing physically what care should be taken for growth?
Hey. I'm janardhan I'm suffering from fever I can't even woke up and I can't eat any thing so do any thing.
First of all, we have to define what small really means and what statistics apart from any personal impressions and taste actually say: the flaccid size is irrelevant, some men have a rather small penis growing to enormous size when erect, on the other hand there are men with a rather impressive flaccid penis that just erects itself when aroused and doesn’t grow much in girth or length. Flaccid and erect size don’t correlate.
Even in reputable studies, the statistical average varies, us median is about 5.5 inch according to the biggest study (1661 sexually active men) we could find by the well known journal of sexual medicine. Most men have an erect size between 5 and 6 inch, so below 5 inch can be considered small. Don’t be fooled by the penis sizes you often see in adult movies, all actors are selected individuals far above the average size. These movies certainly don’t depict any statistical average and also use visual tricks to make the manhood of the male actors appear even larger.
Does penis size matter for women?
The question most men probably care for most. While many woman claim that penis size isn’t important for them and it’s all about the right technique and a loving partner treating them well, that’s only half the truth. In totally anonymous surveys, the number of women claiming that penis size is important for them, at least from a aesthetic viewpoint, is significantly higher than in face to face surveys. This fact doesn’t mean a smaller penis can’t satisfy a women, it doesn’t mean you can’t have a perfect sex life with a small penis, but the the harsh truth is: size matters, at least for some women. No need to panic if you have a small penis, according to a combined study of several reasearch institutes since 1942, 85% of all women are happy with the penis size of their partner, while only 55% of all men are happy with their own penis. So, the percieved problem is bigger than the real one.
Good News: Too big isn’t good, if you arise hung like a horse chances are high that intercourse isn’t possible in some positions since it hurts. While being very stretchable, the average vagina is only about 4.5 inch deep. So, average or a little below average can have it’s advantages as well, especially if you perfer practices like anal sex.
Top 4 exercise to get big penis.
1. Ultimate stretcher
The “ultimate stretch” is great technique especially for those who want to improve their length. It is a simple tactic that involves just stretching your flaccid little buddy out.
Here are detailed directions:
Take your time for a proper warm-up phase. Retract your foreskin and grasp your phallus behind (about one inch below) its head/glans firmly. You should feel no pain or significant discomfort (do not cut off too much blood circulation. Pull it outwards with enough force to feel painless stretch inside your shaft. Hold that position for 20 to 30 seconds. If needed, rest for 5 seconds. Repeat steps 2 to 4 but this time pull it upwards to your belly button. Repeat but this time pull it downwards to your knees. Repeat but this time pull it to your right side. Repeat but this time pull it to your left side. Take your time to go through a cool down phase.
2. Thumb stretcher
The “thumb stretcher” is a slightly different technique you should add to your length boosting regime as well:
Take your time for a proper warm-up phase. Retract your foreskin and grasp your phallus behind (about one inch below) its head/glans firmly. You should pull it outwards without feeling any pain or significant discomfort. Use your other hand to place a thumb at the base of your penis (first third. Press with your thumb down in the direction of your knees. You should pull in both directions at the same time with enough force to feel a painless stretch inside your shaft. Hold that position for 20 to 30 seconds. If needed, rest for 5 seconds between each repetition. Repeat steps 2-7 four times in one session but change the spot where you place your thumb. Take your time to go through a cool down phase.
3. Backward puller
Take your time for a proper warm-up phase. Retract your foreskin and place your thumbs on the top of your shaft one inch behind its head/glans. Place other fingers on both hands on the bottom side of your shaft to support it. Pull the skin on top of your penis with your thumbs in the direction of your body. Use enough force to feel a painless stretch and tension in your shaft. Hold that position for about 15-25 seconds. If needed, rest for 5 seconds between each repetition. Repeat steps 2-7 ten times in one session but change the spot where you place your thumbs. Take your time to go through a cool down phase.
4. Opposite stretch
The opposite stretch is an exercise that might make you flinch a little just reading about it! However, make no mistake, as it’s very effective and will increase your size, especially length.
All you need to do is just follow nine simple steps:
Take your time for a proper warm-up phase. Retract your foreskin and grasp your phallus behind (about one inch below) its head/glans firmly. You should feel no pain or significant discomfort (do not cut off too much blood circulation. With your second hand, grip the shaft with a standard ok-grip (between thumb and index finger) an inch above the base. Pull your first hand upwards away from and your second hand downwards to your base with enough force to feel painless stretch inside your shaft. Hold that position for 20 to 30 seconds. If needed, rest for 5 seconds. Repeat steps 2 to 7 until you reach a desired number of repetitions. Take your time to go through a cool down phase.