Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Rajput
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil RajputYour feedback matters!
She is having headache from last three days. yesterday I had given her sari don but dint got relief from it. And today water is coming from her eyes. She is very disturb and in problem. She can not do to any physician due to some problem. Please suggest some immediate remedy for it. Plzz so that she could get relief please doctors. Its my request. M very upset for her.
I am 22 years old. masturbation becomes my daily practice. Recently I have faced typical problem. My semen secretion is going to drastically decreased. Sometime there is no secretion after masturbate. It was not occurred in the previous time. How can I recover from it? I am worried about my future sex life. Or my Sex life already has been destroyed due to this? please help me.
My son old 50 day he suffering Inguinal hernia nd undescended testicle ;i consult 3 -4 pediatrics bt they have different opinion some say wait nd do surgery nd some say do surgery now ;nd his birth not preterm if I wait it not risky? please help me.
Hello Dr. Sir I have many night fall problem please guide me. Today is 3 rd time it's again fall. What can I do? Please advice
I have a dry cough but not Cold. I have also itchy eyes and Sneezing continuously. It happen mostly in night and early morning. It is happening with me last 10-15 days. I got fever and cold last month but after that I completely fine but cough problem still there. Please advice.
Hi I am 20 male. Me and my partner are newly sexually active. So our excitement level is always high. I need to know that does having sex for 2-3 time a day normal for us and our body?
Advice on the following readings (FIRST TIME) of mine on health check up. 1. S. G. O. T (AST): 46.8 U/1 2. S. G. P. T (ALT): 59.3U/1 3. HB A1c: 6 % 4. Glucose fast: 120 5. Glucose PP: 160.
Hi, I have 5 month kid and is breastfeeding, we do not want to have baby for next 2 years. I just want to know which option would be best for not conceiving apart from pills and condom. I heard about injection for every 3 months. Does it have any side effects? Please advise.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!