Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I had sex on April 20 with protection and I'm facing spotting on may 10th. Does it mean I'm pregnant? I did use a condom.
I am suffering from cold from last 20 days what should I do please suggest me it also cause ear pain.
My teenage girls want to use nail polish, but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my daughters to use it?
I am suffering from a terrible headache since last 3 years. It seems to be migraine. What should I do to get rid of this?
The best way of diagnosing diabetes is by doing FBS, 2 hour PPBS and HbA1c.
I am 34yr old, married without any sugar cholesterol bp. For few months l have some ED. Pls suggest any remedy for my problem.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian origin science that deals with herbal medicines. This holistic arm of medical science is well known for combining practices like massages and Yoga for better lifestyle management. One’s lifestyle is of vital importance when one turns to Ayurveda for treatment. This is due to the fact that Ayurveda reaches the root of the problem and fixes the same, so that a reoccurrence of the ailment may be avoided. It does so in order to repair the dosha present in one’s body.
When there is an imbalance in one of the four doshas, it can lead to an ailment that is connected with the relevant dosha. Cuisine is one of the ways in which Ayurveda diagnoses and treats a number of imbalances in the doshas, and the related symptoms or ailments. Let us learn more about the healing powers of Ayurvedic Cuisine.
- Ayurvedic Cooking: The rationale behind cooking the Ayurvedic way can be better understood when we realise that the human body and its balance is made up of Vata, Pitta and Kapha, either, fire and water, respectively. In Ayurvedic cooking, some dishes are prepared by steaming and others, by roasting. This is due to the fact that the composition of the food changes once it is processed. The way it changes will have an effect on the human body. For example, tomatoes are cooked so that they lycopene can be extracted and enhanced with such a process. Also, when one blanches carrots, its beta carotene properties are lost. This is why one must eat carrots in their raw form, as per Ayurvedic doctors.
- Lactic Fermentation: The use of oil and ghee is prevalent in Ayurveda when it comes to the treatment of various kinds of ailments. Lactic fermentation is a process that produces products like clarified butter or ghee. This was also used as a morning beverage by many royals, as it was believed to keep the various organs clear of toxins.
- Salads: Raw food was very popular in ancient times, and Ayurveda still propagates the use of raw food. Salads are usually seasoned with lemon juice and ginger so that minimum processing takes place. This ensures that the food retains its most natural vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Par boiled or raw food is the norm for most Ayurvedic cuisine, which was adopted by the Chinese as well. This was after visiting Chinese pilgrims observed the benefits of the same.
- Herbs and Condiments: Ayurveda makes use of a generous variety of herbs and other condiments when it comes to its cuisine. Turmeric root and Curcuma aromatic or Kasturi, are some of the most important and commonly used condiments in Indian cooking.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized Ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am not satisfied for sex time because my sperm fall early down in pennis so pls tell solutio for this problem.
Hello Sir I want to ask a question. My question is this: My eye is getting deteriorated year by year. 6 years back I was -1.5 on left and -1.0 on right. After every successive years I was getting -1.0 increment. Now I have -5.0 and -4.5. Please help me to solve this problem. And one more thing I have severe headache when sitted for long time on computer or mobile. Kindly suggest me.
I have a problem of night fall every 2 or 3 days night fall become. So please I know the reason how is it happen. Nd please give me a solution to correct this problem.
Sir,ihave a bit gas problem during the night and even i gain some weight.And i work outside home so cant get proper nutrinious diet so please suggest me some shakes or juices or diet during the summer with schedule ?
His sex drive is less and now I don't care much either
Q: Hi, I’m 40 and married at 20 years. I have a stable marriage and a friendly relationship with my husband. From the beginning my husband’s sex drive has been much less than normal. He isn’t very adventurous or outgoing. I’ve had many discussions with him and tried to address this issue. Now i’ve reached a place where it doesn’t bother me much. Is that ok? have I reached an impasse?
a: You are speaking the fears of every woman who has ever been in a passionless relationship. Chemistry is a wonderful feeling. It consists of an increase in dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, estrogen, and oxytocin and makes you feel really high. This high – which we call chemistry or attraction – generally lasts from 18-36 months. And while it is a wonderful feeling, it is not the same as love, although most folks call it being “in love”. Additionally, this “in love” feeling is not necessarily a good predictor of your future, because, well, you’ve had it before in relationships that ultimately failed.
What I’ve observed as a sexologist is that people are slaves to chemistry, ignore compatibility (the ability to get along and build a future), and wonder why they’re so unhappy if they’re “in love”.
When you’re planning a 40-year relationship, compatibility – the ability to compromise, make thousands of tiny decisions as a couple, and build a life together – is ultimately more important than white-hot chemistry. As to what you do now?
I think it has to be a hard conversation with your husband, in which you figure out your endgame before you talk, and lead him to your desired conclusion
1. Compliment your husband on being a great husband, father and teammate.
2. Tell him that you feel sexually deprived. Tell him that while you love him dearly and have no desire to break up your family, you are starving for affection and don’t want to live the rest of your life without it.
3. Ask him to collaborate with you in coming up with a solution. This is a team effort to preserve your marriage and make you feel sexually satisfied, and if he values your happiness, He has to help solve it.
What will you come up with?
That’s up to you as a couple. I wish you well as a doctor, and thank you for illustrating that no sexual chemistry should be a non-starter in relationships, and that is it also an important part of a married life. Please relax and focus on your happiness and cultivate hobbies and do things that bring you joy.