Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years male from Bangalore. I would like to remove my tan on face. Please let me know the best options which will give guarantee results.
I am 22 yr old girl and have dark circles since 6-7 years and they don't go easily. What can I do. Please help.
I have acne scars on my face. Skin is too oily. Acne problem cured. But he scars are still there. What should I do to remove these scars.
My face is uneven and dark then my body I want my original fair complexion back is it fully possible by homeopathy pls do tell honestly?
Hi doc. I use a black tea for drinking. Without milk. With hot water. But the point is here that I like flavoured tea. But black tea has a little smell in it. I mix 1/4of tea spoon black tea with 3table spoon of thyme with hot water (this is my tea. And drink 270 ml of this (my mug is 270 ml. I drink this tea everyday. Sometime even 2-3 times in a day. Addicted into flavour of thyme coz of how strong is its smell. Ppl say around me drinking much thyme tea lowers blood pressure and cause to stomach issues (i drink it constantly since 2 years) but my blood pressure is always same around higher pressure is 120-124 and lower press is 70-80. Never changes. And I searched on net I have not seen any disadvantage like causing to lowering blood pressure. I just want to make sure. Pls inform me in details.
My both arms skin is rough. I usually have etching on arms and back in the evening after coming from office. To soothe it I need to take allopathy medicine - alerid or levocet. I have sitting job in office. Age-50 years Pl. Suggest long term solution.
I have some dark spots on my face. I didn't tried anything. But how to remove them what should I use?
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.