Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
Iam 65 yrs Male with pain and inflammation of both ankles (medial side) since 2yrs, in additional I had antral gastritis.(No h\o HTN, DM, COPD. My urine \blood test had revealed no abnormalities, so what may be the probable diagnosis?
Sir mere wife ke age 32 year ha kuch dinoo se uske kamar se usko suee jase lagate samay jasa dard hota ha kafe pain relief medicine khaee per koe fayada nahe jo raha hai sir ple koe midicien baatye jeshe ye dard thek ho jai thanks sir.
I m a housewife mother of 2 kids, my younger kid is of 15 months so that requires lot of running around and also I breastfeed. My legs have been paining a lot since 4 days. Wat cud b the reason?
I am 62 years male having heart problem. Using Embetta XR-50, Cardio Plus and Monit tabs as per the advise of consultant doctor. I am facing uneasiness and feel chest pain while I walk for a distance of about � km. If I stop for a while and continue further there is no problem, but the uneasiness and chest pain and pains on both shoulders exists. Pl. Suggest what are the tablets I should take and also the quantity etc.
UAM suffering from low back pain list 2 weeks and I have chest pain can you suggest what should be done.
From last 4-5 years, I feel stiffness/akadan in hands and fingers whenever I wake up. I have consulted neurologists, orthopaedics for this problem. They are saying that I should consult rheumatologist. Please suggest what can be reason?
Hello sir/mam, I have extremely high muscle spasm and back pain near lumbar vertebrate bone series number 5, which is above left side of hip, which treatment or which exercise should I follow, plz, I can not walk 20-25 min properly due to muscle spasm above hip and bone, during walking.
I am 35 year old female and I had a severe backache problem from last 2 month what can I do? I can't stand properly only because of pain.
I am 18 years old. I am having pain in the middle joint of ring finger in right hand. I also tried physiotherapy treatment and vitamin tablets. But now also pain is continuing. What is the reason and what is the remedy?
My name is Kumar, i am suffering with joint pains. I am 35 year old, left knee pain kindly give suggestion sir.
I have started jogging after 2 years using running plan from s heath app after 2 months now a I have pain in the middle of my right shin bone and in my left leg in the bone lower right of kneecap (fells curved when you touch it). Left leg hurts ony during the run while right one hurts all the time when I walk. Is this normal or should I go see a doc. Coz I know if it was a fracture I wouldn't have been able to endure for even a day much less run.
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.