Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar Dubey
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar DubeyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm not addicted to drinking, drug's or smoking but all of the above I'm addicted to one thing that is more dangerous than all that is" Masturbation" That thing is killing me I can't over come this. The following are the thing's I've been affected 1. Knee pain, hip pain, joint's pain for the past 12 years & its getting worse now. 2. I've undergone a Laparoscopic surgery for removing gall bladder because stone has been formed in it and doctors advised to remove it. Operation done on Jan 2013. And I'm a severe pancreatitis too. 3. Severe hair fall & white hair forming. I can experience it by seeing stage by stage at first the hair is becoming thin (like health less condition) and blading. And I'm ageing too. I smoke 1 cigrate for one day and drink 1 beer for 2 months once. I'm Dying doctor, can this be curable or not. Please frankly tell me. Because of this habit I've lost my career, my Precious health, my personality openly speaking I lost Everything in this Life. I'm the Very Worst, useless Creature in this Planet.
I had my endoscopy done a day back, I just need to understand is there anything which is to be worried about? I am unable to understand the report exactly Following are the findings A) Reflux - hiatus B) Mucosa - Normal C) Stomach - Mild diffuse gastritis D) Duodenum D1, D2 - Normal E) Endoscopy dx - Mild diffuse gastritis I am very much tensed about it please suggest.
I am 27 years old I am suffering from back pain & other bone problems please suggest me how can I do treatment.
I am a student and before 3 months my thumb was hurted and since then I felt pain in my thumb joint while a strong movement and today I go to a doctor and he said my thumb bone has been dislocated and nothing can be done now coz in 3 months bone fixed strongly at there place, and the doctor prescribe me to pain killers and pain gel, how can I fix my problem, can my problem fixed by jym and yoga and different exercise or operation, is operation a better way to fix my problem, please help me my right thumb is the carrier of mostly students.
My mom 75 years suffering from osteo pain & recently 3 months back fallen in drawing room and now suffering from muscle stiffness. Walker being used but no significant improvement in body condition. Kindly suggest suitable course of action to be initiated.
Hi! i'm 21 years old. My muscle and bone growth is very low. I want to build my muscles and bone density. Please suggest me some good remedies. Thank you.
I'hv been suffering from muscular cramps in my right leg thai and strong pain in west. please help me with this message-
I got a surgery before 4 years on my backside neck. I want 2 remove my suture marks. please suggest any cream.
There is pain in my back neck periodically and my mother has sponderlysis. Is there a genetic chance of it being passed to me?
My father has a problem with knee and leg pain for a 2 month and he is a diabetic patient. Please help me to resolve my father pain problem.
I have pain in back side both Rib's muscles, when I try to turn, pain increase. I don't know I feel pain bone or muscles.
Hi doc, I keep getting back pain on and off. It increases on sitting? Whenever I cough it increases. What shall I do? What shall I do?
It’s true that physical activities and sports can do wonders for your health. But, they can also be dangerous for your health, when it comes to injuries. While on one hand exercise provides you relief from stress, it can leave you with different kinds of injuries. However, there is no need to worry as these injuries are treatable. They can be treated by physical therapies. Here are some of the common injuries that can be cured by physical therapy:
- Ligament tearing and damage of tendons: This condition is very painful. It occurs due to any accident, trauma or serious injury at the time of exercising or sports activity. Sometimes, it is required to undertake a surgery in order to fix up the tendons or ligaments. However, physical therapy can treat this condition.
- Tendinitis: It is a common condition. It is nothing but the inflammation of the tissues around muscles and bones. This usually occurs in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or ankle.
- Fractures: This is a very common type of injury. Be it skiing or walking, you can anytime meet with an accident and develop fractures. Physical therapy is first applied to give back the strength of the muscles in the affected part.
- Arthritis: It is a common problem in athletes. It occurs due to repetitive motion, such as swinging a racket. It is similar to other conditions in which there are a muscle tear or sprain. These can be treated by physical therapy.
- Dislocations: This is a condition in which the bones move out of their positions. It might occur due to a sudden fall or blow during any physical activity.
- Low Back Pain: It is a common problem for ageing people. It can be mild to severe. If you are having a low back pain for more than six months, you must consult a doctor immediately. Frequent sessions of physical therapy are advised for over a prolonged period to get rid of the pain.
Physical therapy is not just to heal your injury. There are clinics which now offer preventive evaluations. These are done to determine the muscle weakness in your body. If the therapist finds any problem in the body, he tried to strengthen the muscle in the area to avoid chances of meeting accidents or falling prone to injuries.
3 Tips to choose a physical therapist
- Be sporty: Choose a clinic that offers treatment to athletes and is not for regular patients.
- Look for certifications: Find out whether the clinic is certified to meet your requirements. Check whether they have a sports certified specialist (SCS) or an orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS)
- Do background check: Ask others to get feedback on the clinic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.