Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kr. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a patient of spinal stenosis. While standing or walking I get nosense in legs only in bottom advice.
From past 20 days I feel very weak, fatigue and anaemic too, I suffer from cervical spondylosis, gerd from past 4 years, I noticed pain in right side of rib flesh pain and same in upper back left and pain increases when pressed, if I press back at the pain point my breath stops and same in rob flesh pain. Very restless and fatigue from past 1 month. Is it something related to shingles or is it muscle pull.
I am a 24 year old men, working with computer in office 8 hours a day for the past two years. My left hand wrist and elbow is paining a lot for the past one month. The pain generated from left shoulder and then it passes to elbow and wrist. The pain is not bearable and I am suffering a lot with it. I have applied ice and hot water to reduce pain. But it doesnt got cured. Taking calcium tablets and pain killers after consulting doc. But still not cured and checked the ergonomics position while working and there is no fault with it. Your valuable suggestions please.
Dear doctor i am 58 years old. I have got severe pain in right leg. When I lifted bucket full of water this back pain and pain in right leg started. If I walk pain aggravates. Please advice me doctor.
My Name: Anil Bumiya age: 70 years, residing at Baroda (Gujarat)- suffering pain in left knee since last two years. Time of using Stairs pain is non tolerable. Local Dr. Suggested for Partial (unicondylar) Knee replace Surgery. My question is before surgery what type of test require? Require number of days stay in hospital? What care require after post surgery? Approx. Total cost of Package.
He is suffering from back pain. When he sits for a long time and then walk, often the pain arises. He took medicines and now the pain decreased a little. Is there anything severe to concern about?
My right eye was flinching and the very next day my rightface got swollen. And it has become numb. I couldn't eat or open my mouth flexibly right side. I want to know what is the cause for this. This from 2 days.
55 year young man having left knee ligament problem. As per mri report buckling of posterior cruciate ligament is noted. What should I do?
Hi, I'm l 25 years I had bike accident last year July 6th, got injury on my right foot 2nd 3rd 4th tendons were cut it was big open wound doctor did operation and rejoined all cut tendons and he told it requires min 6months to heal don't do heavy pressure on it or it will get cut again. So I'm asking it's been almost a year are they joined strongly I'm a sports person I like to do running and all. But I still feel little pain and I can able to move all my injured fingers. Can I play hard on field or does it still need time it's been 9 months.Please tell.
I have very less stamina as I am overweight. I also had asthma when I was a kid. Now a days I get tired even by walking few metres. Also, my back aches a lot everyday as my job requires me to sit on a chair all day long. Can you please suggest me a tab to subdue the pain?
I am a 45-year-old woman, h is 5f, w is 64. I am doing all my family works (inside and outside). I have two children. My second pregnancy onwards not feeling well. First got leg pains after that body pains. But did not do walking or any exercise. Everyday I felt feverish that is still continuing. Now I have little bit sugar for that I am taking gluconarm sr 500 mg, calcium tablets vitamind sachets and b12 injections. Now the new problem is my left hand is not able to lift upside easily, everyday I am getting neck and spine pain after cooking. What are these problems and what to do please advice me thank you.
The bones are a porous matrix which is filled with minerals like calcium and phosphorus which make them strong. Over a period of time, the mineral content is lost and therefore the matrix gets brittle. Bones are more likely to fracture in these people.
- The bones get fragile and brittle with age in most people, and people over 60 years of age are likely to be affected
- Asian women about the age of 45 are prone to osteoporosis
- Reduced vitamin D intake (either by sun exposure or through diet) also makes bone porous and prone to fracture
- Sedentary lifestyle with minimal or no exercise
- Lower levels of estrogen, especially post menopause
- Cigarette smoking
- Reduced testosterone levels
- With fracture, there is severe pain, loss of mobility, and need for prolonged nursing.
Foods which can help control/prevent osteoporosis:
- Yoghurt: Derived from milk, it is rich in animal protein and also contains good amounts of vitamin D and B2, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It helps in maintaining estrogen levels during menopause, thereby preventing osteoporosis. They also provide a good supply of gut bacteria, which improves immunity.
- Milk: Similar to yoghurt, this is also rich in various minerals that are essential for bone health. The vitamin D in it also improves calcium absorption, thereby prolonging the occurrence of osteoporosis.
- Fish and meat: Lean meat and fish are good sources of oils and protein and form an essential part of diet for preventing osteoporosis. Sardines and salmon are ideal as the tiny fish are rich sources of calcium.
- Eggs: This contains good amounts of natural protein, minerals, and vitamins essential for bone health. It also helps in estrogen formation, which has a bone-protective effect.
- Cabbage: Any form of cabbage is good for preventing osteoporosis. It promotes bone metabolism and has calcium which help in strong bone formation.
- Bananas: Another effective food in preventing osteoporosis, it helps improve absorption of calcium and other essential nutrients to ensure bones are formed and maintain health. It also has natural oils, potassium, and vitamins A and C in good quantity.
- Almonds: It forms an integral part of preventing osteoporosis by increasing bone density and promoting bone health. It also has good oil content, which is also essential for bone health.
- Legumes: Beans and other legumes are rich source of proteins and minerals and therefore prevent onset of osteoporosis.
- Bengal gram (chole): Another great source of various minerals and vitamins, it is very low in calories and sugar and is great to lose weight. It also improves bone health by increasing density.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!