Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KaushalYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old I have diabetic heart disease I took cholredral forte ismo 20 replace 50 tgtdr 10 prolomet 50 for the past 10 years I lost my sexual feelings and my penis is decrease small size what happened and have any medicine to improve in sidha or english medicine please give correct medicine.
Hello team, I am 28 years old and used to smoke for last 2 years, I generally smoke 6 to 7 cegerates daily, The problem has arises that during 2 weeks I found a little lump on the mouth just below the teeth, whenever I smoke the lump has been increased in size, whether that may be made of flesh or a vein, I don't know. I just want to get views of yours doctors team, that what should I have to do now, or that may turn into a big hazard to me or not. Thanking you all.
My mother is sick of knee pain from last 2 years. Doctors had prescribed us for knee replacement. Can we have alternate solutions for this ? Please reply.
When can I hear my heart bit. Give possible reason. Bp-120/75. Heart responding in one minute in rest-70.
I am 23 years old and I am little short in height compare to my age, I want to make my breast smaller and in shape as its bit bigger. Please advice me how to reduce it naturally.
Sir. I am having problem with my hair fall. My thyroid is ok. But multivitamin in my body is low. Like calcium vit d.because my digestion was not good. I am taking liv 52 from 2 months. My digestion is improving but my hair fall is not stopping.
Sir my name is Yunus. I am 24 year old. And my height is Less than 5 feet. Please tell me how I grow my height.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.